Top Eleven Adversaries of Arnold

Susano

Re: Top Eleven Adversaries of Arnold

5 & 6 WTF?

How the heck did those 2 get on the list? A bit part robot cab driver and a bad guy from a comedy? Might as well have put that bad guy from Twins on the list. :confused:

Hey--he could have put Sinbad's postman character from Jingle All The Way* on the list.

Man--Arnold has the best rogues gallery since Spider-Man. Too bad they're all dead, though. Ah, well--;)

*Which was a movie I liked, by the way.

Re: Top Eleven Adversaries of Arnold

Bogus list as it does not contain Benedict (played by Charles Dance) from 'Last Action Hero' who delivers one of the greatest monologues of all time:

"Gentlemen. Since you are about to die anyway, I may as well tell you the entire plot. Think of villains Jack. You want Dracula? Dra-cool-la? Hang on, I'll fetch him. Dracula? Huh. I can get King Kong! We'll have a nightmare with Freddy Krueger, have a surprize party for Adolf Hitler, Hannibal Lecter can do the catering, and then we'll have christening for Rosemary's Baby! All I have to do is snap my fingers and they'll be here. They're lining up to get here, and do you know why Jack? Should I tell you why? Hmm? Because here, in this world, the bad guys can win!"