Villains to go with words that came into my head.

Badger

Re: Villains to go with words that came into my head.

Dare you ask me from whom sprang Doctor Snail' date=' Ptera Don and United States Marine Corpse[/quote']

Why not? As you can see I get wierd ideas too. (cant believe I never thought of those last 2 you mentioned :rolleyes:)

Note: I have to ask. Am I correct in assuming those last 2 were a mutant pteradactyl-like mafia don and an undead ex-military zombie, respectively? (or at similar to such, LOL)

Pinworm - a former pro wrestler horribly mutated by the Slug. His entire body is now segmented with a hydrostatic skeleton, granting him incredible strength and flexibility. His limbs have mutated into tendrils. He has no face, just a mouth full of hundreds of razor sharp teeth. He secretes mucous from his skin that allows him to cling to almost any surface or to slip out of the tightest bound and holds. He can tunnel quickly. He also has a suit of stretching powers, allowing him to grapple things from a distance (and even from underground!) or constrict with incredible power. He's sees the world by sensing vibrations transmitted through the ground.

Alternately, if you don't like the pro wrestler background, you could always give him a damage shield that consists of needle thin spikes. It might be considered going overboard to combine the two...

Note: I have to ask. Am I correct in assuming those last 2 were a mutant pteradactyl-like mafia don and an undead ex-military zombie' date=' respectively? (or at similar to such, LOL)[/quote']

Ask and ye shall receive.

Here is another offering from Death Tribble. His USMCorpse. This one was a lot of fun to do. Something about doing research and the difference in Viet Nam era uniforms to the current ones was sorta surprising... like I just kinda forgot what it looked like.

USMCorpse72.jpg

It is Pterra Don!

PteraDonloRes.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/