Power Build Question: Manipulate your own projectile

AdamLeisemann

Let's say you had an energy blaster who could manipulate her own energy blasts so they they could change direction when neccesary, making it possible to maneuver it around people you don't want to hit and go after the person you do want to hit.

How would you make such a power, whether it be an Energy Blast or a Ranged Killing Attack? The interest is in the modifiers.

Re: Power Build Question: Manipulate your own projectile

First' date=' if you Manipulate your own projectile, you will go blind.[/quote']

Lat time I checked, the part you manipulated was not the projectile. And the blindness thing; total myth.

As far as Indirect goes, that does seem to be the common answer. Thanks everyone.

Poor Dan Turpin......:straight:

BTW, I might add a "Requires a skill roll" modifier to the indirect, lest you accidentally zing

your beams into some poor bystander.

-Carl-

It seems in repping everyone else, I've given too much out. I'll have to wait until tomarrow to rep you.

Let's say you had an energy blaster who could manipulate her own energy blasts so they they could change direction when neccesary, making it possible to maneuver it around people you don't want to hit and go after the person you do want to hit.

How would you make such a power, whether it be an Energy Blast or a Ranged Killing Attack? The interest is in the modifiers.

The two ways that come to mind....1) Indirect, the manuvering is SFX

2) AE: 1 Hex; Accurate, the manuvering is SFX

I see a pattern...heck buy +10 OCV and use SFX, just depends on what all you're looking for...

• 2 weeks later...

my UK black Ops supers the Tower Ravens have a member with that sort of ability

shes the teams sniper and a long range low intensity telekinetic basically any item she psychically tags (works best with metals for some reason) she can view with clairessence detect its location and manipulate with a small amount of telekinetic force up to 100 miles away. mostly she uses this to make impossible shots but she can also use it to track spy on and communicate with anyone holding one of her tagged items.

main effects are

bonus to OCV

indirect

armour piercing (guides the bullet to a chink in the armour)

Extra damage moving the round after its penetrated to do more damage