Elementals Sourcebook?

SirKerry

Re: Elementals Sourcebook?

There was no second Monolith, there was no second Monolith.... As long as under the Monolith write-up it says "Real name: Tommy Czuchra" I'm in.

And, if you're serious, you are officially King of Nailing Down Elusive Rights. Thought the only thing keeping Willingham from returning to this was that the rights were snarled in the Comico Carwreck.

And, if you're serious, you are officially King of Nailing Down Elusive Rights. Thought the only thing keeping Willingham from returning to this was that the rights were snarled in the Comico Carwreck.

Unfortunately Willingham has nothing to do with this (other then being the original creator) and from what I've little interest in revisiting Elementals. I was actually able to track down the current rights holder and get a verbal agreement with over the phone and should have a actual signed one in a couple of weeks.

Kerry

Do you happen to know whether the TPB collection available on Amazon (well' date=' Amazon-associated sellers) collects every issue? I vaguely remember a publisher change or something...[/quote']

That's actually a copy of "The Natural Order" which collected the first 4 (5?) issues, the Saker run, in one TPB. So it's a very small slice of the story overall, but arguably, one of the tastier ones.

That's actually a copy of "The Natural Order" which collected the first 4 (5?) issues' date=' the Saker run, in one TPB. So it's a very small slice of the story overall, but arguably, one of the tastier ones.[/quote']Damn. No way am I going to be able to buy up the individual issues for the later stories. I thought that was a little too cheap for a book as thick as it would have to be... oh well. SirKerry, maybe you could pass along my fervent hope that the rest see print in TPB form to the current rights holder?

Thanks for the info, proditor.

Damn. No way am I going to be able to buy up the individual issues for the later stories. I thought that was a little too cheap for a book as thick as it would have to be... oh well. SirKerry, maybe you could pass along my fervent hope that the rest see print in TPB form to the current rights holder?

My pleasure, it's probably my favorite series ever. :D

Damn. No way am I going to be able to buy up the individual issues for the later stories. I thought that was a little too cheap for a book as thick as it would have to be... oh well. SirKerry, maybe you could pass along my fervent hope that the rest see print in TPB form to the current rights holder?

It's already in the works, I think they're slated to start appearing in early 2008.

Kerry