Bleach-anime

torelin32

Re: Bleach-anime

Is anyone in this forum familiar with or have seen the anime Bleach by any chance.

Yep, I really enjoyed the first sequence, up until they finally rescue Rukia.

It was a lot of fun. When the series finally is released as a series set I plan on getting it.

I'm running a game on it' date=' and was wondering if anyone in this forum had run a similar game and if so had any characters or templates they made up. The second thing is how would you write up Shikai and Bankai?[/quote']

That is a hard one, my anime conversions aren't that great.

I checked Surbrooks Stuff (Susano on the boards, http://surbrook.devermore.net/index/) and didn't find any Bleach write-ups.

There are several on the boards that can probably help out better than I.

I do remember seeing a recent thread on conversions, but I cannot remember the thread name. Here it is http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55200

Logically, I thought the zanpato should have some kind of multiform. But, I really dont think that would be the best way to create it (I doubt it is legal, unless the zanpato is a follower, which given it is sentient might be a way to go, still....)

The only thing I know for sure is that Orihime will have an Ego Attack (with a No Consious Control) if you know what I mean. :whistle:

Well, that narrows it down to three.... :D

Sounds like Rangiku.

(The other two are Yoruchi and one-armed fireworks expert.)

Don't know her name. She's the red head. The other female lt.s I have seen are a kid with pink hair and a secretary with her hair done up. The captains are Kenny and the guy with Hawaiian Toga.

CES

Don't know her name. She's the red head. The other female lt.s I have seen are a kid with pink hair and a secretary with her hair done up. The captains are Kenny and the guy with Hawaiian Toga.

CES

I'd need check at home. I recognize all of the descriptions and I'm pretty sure the pink-haired girl is "Kenny's" lieutenant.

Oh, wait, I'm reading the manga, and if you're watching the anime we might be seeing different characters. Rangiku is blonde. Does she wear a really thin chain around her neck?

I'd need check at home. I recognize all of the descriptions and I'm pretty sure the pink-haired girl is "Kenny's" lieutenant.

Oh, wait, I'm reading the manga, and if you're watching the anime we might be seeing different characters. Rangiku is blonde. Does she wear a really thin chain around her neck?

I think so. I'm sorry Mike. The names for the most part slide by.

CES

Crud... who is that? I can't recall' date=' he introduced some many when they went into the spirit world.[/quote']

Susano we expect you to know all this, LOL.

Actually, it is the little pink haired girl who gives everyone nicknames. Dont you guys know by now, I always play the crazy and insane. :D

The "busty" redhead is of squad 10.

I really dont know many names, though I seem to pretty much gotten the cpt/lt faces to the right squad, just have no idea of their names.

• 1 month later...