ideas/name for my character?

Chronosnight

Re: ideas/name for my character?

Wow, way to make me look like I have no idea what I am doing! Thanks!

Thanks for all the ideas on names guys they really help!

No worries - take what you like :) I had fun mucking about with him, and the EC was a cool build that fell together which I'll probably use in the future.

He seems to be a workable Flash homage without being a direct copy (and without a whole bunch of extra powers). I enjoyed the simplicity of the concept - very Silver-Agey.

Kind of a fun/technical question. See if anyone out there is a physics major :) If my character has a speed of 6 a movement power with 25" x32 non combat. If I did the math right thats about 1789 mph. Now if you are going that fast and make a turn say with a 10ft radius what kind of G's would you be pulling?

One of my favorite abilities for speedsters is stretching. It allows you to run up and punch someone and end up back in your starting square before they can react.

If you set it up right, it can be a pretty impressive pre attack to boot.

And if you buy it with invisible power effects, you can pull off that schtick where the speedster, quick as a blink, disarms the villain.

Without IPE, its like a move-by but with a longer range for the amount of points spent and works particularly well when you are surrounded.

• 8 months later...

You guys realize that this thread sat dormant for almost a year right? I'm pretty sure the OP has named the character by now...

Ah, but consideration of appropriate names may well help someone, with a similar character, who finds herself unable to light upon a name.

Also, it's fun. ;)