Query's Art & Stuff Thread

Querysphinx

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Re: Query's Art & Stuff Thread

album.php?albumid=41&attachmentid=35137This is Jishin (That's Japanese for Earthquake) I got bored with my homework and doodled her instead . I actually had a conversation with this character as I was drawing her. I was doodling along when all this frilly lacy fabric came spilling out of the end of my pencil.

Jishin said, "I like frilly clothes"

I said, "But you're an Earthbender. That's a dirty, messy power."

Jishin said, "Yeah. I control dirt. That means my clothes only get dirty if I want them to. Duh!"

I said, "You have a point."

Jishin said, "Good. Now give me some lace on my boot tops."

attachment.php?attachmentid=35223&d=1268113535album.php?albumid=41&attachmentid=35137

Kawaii! I wish I could doodle like that when I'm bored with my homework. But alas poor Yorick, I must struggle on with understanding acid base realationships, factoring polynomials, and which country killed off the most native populations during the Columbian Exchange. I'd rep ya, but you know the Chinese Fire Drill.

• 1 month later...

Learning my way around WACOM and Photoshop

And doing a darn good job of it, it appears. Very nice work. It still has the feel of your colored pencils, but the colors look fuller and more solid.

:thumbup::thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

This is Spike... because there are not enough red-headed befreckled manitcore women in the world.

attachment.php?attachmentid=35969

Also, please let me know if the color on this picture looks strange to you. The color looks very different to me between my new cintiq and my old monitor.