Can Openner?

Psylint

How do folks? I'm playing a cold based Avatar of Winter energy projector and seem to need a can openner, i.e. an attack or other power that deals with very high defense targets. Bad guys are packing north of 14 DC's

I was thinking of one or more of the following:

1. Brittle: Target is struck with a beam of cold to nearly absolute kelvin, rendering all of the molecular bonds crystalline and fixed and thus brittle (like tossing liquid nitrogen on something). 10d6 Suppress PD and ED simultaneously +1/2 (Active Cost 75)

2. Fling Ice Javelin: Target is struck with an extremely hard, extremely pointy icicle traveling at high velocity. 3d6 RKA, AP +1/2, Reduced Endurance +1/4 (active cost 79)

3. Flash Freeze: Per Brittle. 4d6 Drain Pd and Ed simultaneously, ranged (active 80)

S'all that comes to mind. Any thoughts or creative alternative solutions, greatly appreciated.

Re: Can Openner?

A bit cheezy, but here you go...

Rapid Temperature Shifts - Changes the temperature within a person's body back and forth between 98.6 and freezing several times over the course of a second. This causes most human beings to pass out from the stress to their system.

Energy Blast 3d6 (vs. ED), No Normal Defense (Immunity to Cold or non-human physiology; +1), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1), Autofire (5 shots; +1/2), Non-Standard Attack Power (+1) (67 Active Points)

AND

+4 OCV with Rapid Temperature Shifts (8 Active Points)

Total of 75 Active Points

Re: Can Openner?

I like the 10d6 suppression of PD & ED.

You might consider suppressing SPD, super cold creating a human statue. Works really well on powered armour types. Then, while they stand or lie there, unable to move, dodge or react, wack them a few times upside the head with the old icey baseball bat.