WWYCD: But we need you here.

The Weapon

Your character is hit by a beam from a bad guys weapon and transported to another dimension. In it whatever threat the group last defeated won and the earth is being overrun by aliens/evil magicians/cthuloid monsters. The resistance is both retreating and taking bad casualties. Their cheif scientist tells you how to get back to your homeworld but tells you it's one way. The field isn't stable enough to pick a particular world unless you simply reverse it.

So do you stay and fight the good (and possibly doomed) fight or do you go home to your friends and family who love you more but need you much less?

Re: WWYCD: But we need you here.

Angel: Hmm.. Fight endless hordes of Zombies only die and be raised to fight against your friends or go back and study for finals? Zombies it is then.

Black Jack: Stay and die or go and live? well I've died before so thats nothing new. But tell me if I join the Resistance will there be any paperwork cuz I hate paperwork?

Merlin: I say, Can I be a Captain, no a General? Major General Merlin reporting for duty, Mum. Oh and I'll a Parking space.

Vixen: As self-centered as she is, there's really no question. "I am so totally out of here." While wondering how the f*** Foxbat took over the world.

War Wolf: As a robot, who does keep backup 'personalities' on file at the Fab Five Aquabase, he'd stay, since he really wouldn't be leaving anybody behind ... since the base can just make another one. Plus, obviously, he has no family.

Volt would stay a while to see if could help, unless he had to go back right then. He would go back eventually as he has family back home. (He would go back when thr problem was at least lessened, or it was obvious nothing would help in any case.)

Olorin There would be two possibilities: 1) Magic does not work here. 2) Magic does work here. I case 1, he'd go home immediatly since he can't help anyway except in strategy, and he is not that outstanding. In case 2 he could travel back and forth at will, and even bring help form his team and other hero teams. He would do so; leaving for good once the baddies were under control or it was obvious it was hopeless. Then he would leave pretty much for good.

Black Tiger would be torn. He wants to know what happened to him during his memory blackout, but constant fighting is right up his alley. He'd probably end up staying for good.

Futurian would stay, since where he be sent back to isn't home anyway unless there are no machines for him to act on. No machine, he's useless anyway and he'd go back. (This scenario seems low tech, he'd be pretty useless. Give him a techno alien invasion, and he'd be all over it.)

Blaze: Can travel dimensions on his own so he stays for the party. Its just as fun as his usual recreation actvity of travelling to variant nazi-world dimensions and killing goose-stepping thugs.

Seer is torn. He's facing a pretty grim struggle at home though. If they don't have to return immediately, he'd offer to try to help stabilize things, or do some immediate boost for the resistance, but he can't stay for a pro-longed time.