Terran Empire: Missiles Away!

Darren Watts

Re: A Matter Stream

Originally posted by Ben Seeman

A Matter Stream is a focused beam upon which dematerialized matter may travel. Consider it like a carrier wave but specifically for matter as opposed to a carrier wave for a radio message or photon.

At least, that's what I THINK it is.. to be honest, I think Matter Streams are sci-fi. But I could be wrong again.

Its basically a bunch of matter broken down into an energy pattern and transmitted to an apropriate receiver. Think Star Trek transporter..........

What's food?

Originally posted by Michael Hopcroft

(snip)

It's not just deciding which books to buy -- it's deciding between buying books and buying food.

Usually the books win....

When I have a little money, I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothing. -- Erasmus

;):D

--

I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong. -- Leo Rosten

Originally posted by NuSoardGraphite

Damn you guys at HERO!

I haven't even gotten my hands on TUV yet, and MORE BOOKS ARE COMMING OUT!

Tell me about it. I went down to the gaming store yesterday to pick up TUV and Terran Empire was already out (and to make matters worse, TUV was sold out! Waaahh!)

Originally posted by bcholmes

Tell me about it. I went down to the gaming store yesterday to pick up TUV and Terran Empire was already out (and to make matters worse, TUV was sold out! Waaahh!)

Don't you HATE that? That's why I've pretty muched stopped going to my local FLGS. They never have what I want. So I just order online now. Usually from FRP. They're in Cali so it usually gets here in two days.