Unwanted advances

Kal'El Wayne

Re: Unwanted advances

Batroc: "Ah, mon bonbon, you know zat Batroc loves you with all 'er 'eart, yes? But I 'ave one rule zat even I cannot break -- I do not date teammates." :think: "But if you get yourself kicked off ze team, zen we can talk, oui?"

Gabriel Shaw: "No." Pause. "HipHop put you up to this, didn't he?" :mad:

Arachne: "What? Wait... are you coming on to me?" .oO{Is she coming on to me???} :blush: "Ah... er... Um... I gotta go!" :zip:

Stereo- Snort' date=' "Boyo, Your 'dar' or whatever you yanks call it needs fixin." Then realize an opportunity here, "Sides, it wouldn't be fair to Shaw. What, you didn't know? Oh... he's crazy about you."[/quote']

:snicker: I posted mine before I saw yours... Yeah, that sounds about right.

Banner: Would politely decline explaining he is straight. Later would contemplate how maybe he should be seen more obviously leering at the women on his team.

How could he possibly be more obvious than he is? "Banner's Angels" indeed! :winkgrin:

Iron Alloy - "Sorry...I'm in a relationship...but you're very kind for noticing me." She's a bit akward about the entire thing, honestly.

Darkness - Would just look at her blankly, then look her up and down...then stare straight ahead. If pressed..."I don't 'do' chicks."

Microman II: Is an android. "Excuse me, but how much alcohol have you consumed recently?"

Hermes: Would probably laugh, and say "Sorry, I've got an unrequited love waiting for me in interdimensional exile several millenia in the future."

Mereneptah: Assuming he's not in a cover identity at the time ( in which his apparent gender and responses are dictated by the needs of the mission ), he'd probably give a Bat Glare until they got the message to go away.

:snicker: I posted mine before I saw yours... Yeah, that sounds about right.

:eg:

I'm sure Hip Hop would feel a similar temptation, though we'd have to ask McCoy to be sure.

How could he possibly be more obvious than he is? "Banner's Angels" indeed! :winkgrin:

One day we WILL have that 'Avengers Beach Volleyball simulation' in the training room.

Perhaps in a few years so Arachne will be legal

Checkmate would give anyone hitting on him a 'my, you're being irrational' look, as he has a public ID, and is very publicly married. I doubt it would go beyond that, as Checkmate's scornful gaze is very nearly a weapon itself. :)

Guardian is openly gay, though not possessed of a public ID. But as an ex-model herself, she's well used to pick up lines, and would let the person down easy.

One day we WILL have that 'Avengers Beach Volleyball simulation' in the training room.

Perhaps in a few years so Arachne will be legal

Of the ladies on the team, I think:

Black Knight would say, "Sure! As long as the guys play too!"

Iron Girl would say, "You've got to be joking."

Shield Maiden would say, "This is a strange Midgard ritual. Why must I wear this odd and flimsy attire, rather than my normal battle dress?"

Ms. Marvel would probably be with Black Knight on this, but would insist the guys wear speedos, not trunks.

Arachne would stammer and blush and be horribly embarrassed about the whole thing, but would secretly be flattered and might actually go along as long as folks didn't make a big deal of it.

Cinnabar would quietly and politely excuse herself, her head filled with whirling and conflicting emotions that she wouldn't know what to do with.

All of them would look mighty fine in swimsuits on the beach. ;)

Void: "Could you stand a few feet further away? I'd rather not get anything on me if my ex detonates your brain. It's nothing personal, but she's touchy that way; you know how psychotic mentalists are."

Adamant knows that fact all too well. A villian tricked hummingbird into thinking she had a relationship with him. She didn't take adamant's explanation well.

Back to the subject:

Adamant's response: *strange look* "I'll pass..."

Singirl - "Hey! Just because I'm a succubus doesn't mean I sleep with anyone! Well, not since I promised to make an attempt at monogamy, anyway. If my boyfriend wants to watch, though, different story. Ask 'im. ( :eg: )"

The Greek would be a bit more of a complicated matter. She isn't attracted to females, nor is she repulsed by the idea of sexual contact with them. But she would lose her powers if she ever lost her virginity (defined strictly as having sex that could result in offspring), so, if she's frustrated enough and has room in her busy schedule (maintaining 3 IDs can be exhausting), she might just take her up on it. It would depend entirely on her level of respect for said teammate (she can't fathom getting physical with someone she has little to no respect for) and her particular mood.

Re: Arachne being of legal age - nowt wrong with looking.

There's no such thing as a bad fantasy - it's when people try to make their fantasies a reality with regard neither for those they hurt nor the distinction between fantasy and reality that the trouble starts.