Call for Replacements

Corven_Ren

Re: Call for Replacements

Well, if you think we need a brick...

I'm not stuck on the being the son of Cpt Atom, although I think I've built what could be a fun character. However, I've tweaked him somewhat to make him tougher. I've actually been trying to keep the cheese down.

Changes include upping his strength and Con, and giving him an Absorb option to make him even stronger and tougher. In addition, his Damage Reduction has been raised both for PD and ED to 75% resistant.

I'm willing to take suggestions on construction here. Keep in mind 1) I'm still trying to get a feel for the boundaries, 2) I've never purposely built a brick before and 3) trying to stay with the concept without going over the top in cheese.

I'd be happy to take a shot at building a son of Colossus.

At the risk of stepping on the GM's toes...

75% Dam Reduction seems like overkill to me. Granted i'm not that experienced with Damage Reduction since my main group rarely uses them (15 years ago the GMs more or less brow beat us to not use them because it made figuring out balancing harder than it was worth) but from what i've seen even 25% really makes a character with good defenses hard to put down. I'm thinking a character with 30 PD/ED and 50% Dam Res. is the equivalent of a character with 50 PD/ED. With 75% Reduction... I'm not sure what that scales up to 70 PD/ED? Add the high REC to that and the guy will be nearly impossible to put down.

I'm also a bit concerned about the whole takes half of his body and goes nuclear thing.. Considering who we are up against, getting down to half our body on a regular basis isn't entirely out of the question.

Outside of that I like what I see... Although I think I preferred the First draft better (maybe take the first draft and make that one 45 STR, keep the variable FX EB since that's a nice touch...) Tough call since draft 1 is more of a pseudo brick than a true brick..

But then again since so many of us are pseudo bricks perhaps Valeria is enough of a brick anyways if one of the new PCs can soak a lot of damage.

Bit of a fair warning though compared to Valeria and Victor (and to a lesser extent Spider-Lad) Quantum is at best an amateur scientist. So if being a scientist is your character hook...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are playing in a 75 active pt game

you include the pts in damage reduction with armor so you don't get the 30 ed and 50% damage reduction

you go more like this

75% damage reduction resistant cost 60 pts

10 armor cost 15 pts

would not worry about pd from strength unless it gets over 10 pts

At the risk of stepping on the GM's toes...

75% Dam Reduction seems like overkill to me. Granted i'm not that experienced with Damage Reduction since my main group rarely uses them (15 years ago the GMs more or less brow beat us to not use them because it made figuring out balancing harder than it was worth) but from what i've seen even 25% really makes a character with good defenses hard to put down. I'm thinking a character with 30 PD/ED and 50% Dam Res. is the equivalent of a character with 50 PD/ED. With 75% Reduction... I'm not sure what that scales up to 70 PD/ED? Add the high REC to that and the guy will be nearly impossible to put down.

I'm also a bit concerned about the whole takes half of his body and goes nuclear thing.. Considering who we are up against, getting down to half our body on a regular basis isn't entirely out of the question.

Outside of that I like what I see... Although I think I preferred the First draft better (maybe take the first draft and make that one 45 STR, keep the variable FX EB since that's a nice touch...) Tough call since draft 1 is more of a pseudo brick than a true brick..

But then again since so many of us are pseudo bricks perhaps Valeria is enough of a brick anyways if one of the new PCs can soak a lot of damage.

Bit of a fair warning though compared to Valeria and Victor (and to a lesser extent Spider-Lad) Quantum is at best an amateur scientist. So if being a scientist is your character hook...

if you are playing in a 75 active pt game

you include the pts in damage reduction with armor so you don't get the 30 ed and 50% damage reduction

you go more like this

75% damage reduction resistant cost 60 pts

10 armor cost 15 pts

would not worry about pd from strength unless it gets over 10 pts

I was going to comment on this as well but didn't wanna start another tangent. We do something similar to this in our game also. In our games (we also use a 75 AP cap), we only allow Defenses upto half the AP cap. For example, 37 PD/ 37 ED would be our max (though we don't count Resistance against the cap as KAs are not more expensive than nomal attacks but do equivalent damage). As 75% Damage Reduction is over 37 APs, we would not allow it. This also applies to Power Defense, Mental Defense, ect. in our game.

Damage Reduction actually becomes less beneficial the higher your defenses are. Consider a 12 DC average, range 10 DC - 15 DC, really powerful master villains with 18 DC game, for illustration:

Assume I have 30 PD/30 ED. A 10 DC attack gets 5 STUN through. 12 DC gets 12 STUN. 15 DC manages 22.5 STUN, while 18 DC gets 33 STUN through.

I buy 25% damage reduction, and that falls to 3.75, 9, 16.875 or 24.75. Buying +10 PD, +10 ED, resistant would reduce my damage by more at all levels, and significantly more at most levels, for the same 30 points.

I buy 50% and my damage falls to 2.5, 6, 11.25, 16.5. 20/20 Armor at the same cost is again much more effective for the same points.

I buy 75% and my damage falls to 1.25, 3, 5.625, 8.25. 40/40 Armor at the same cost means I never take any damage.

Damage Reduction effectively reduces the value of your defenses, since less damage that gets past defenses has an impact anyway. It would be much more useful to have 10 PD/ED and 50% damage reduction. That would materially reduce the damage taken from typical attacks. That saves me 12.5 STUN from a 10 DC attack, 16 from 12 DC, 21.25 from 15 DC and 26.5 from an 18 DC attack. But only at the highest levels of damage is it superior to +20/+20 Armor.

This is yet another area where AP comparison falls flat on its face. If you want to compare defenses to defenses + dam red, compare average damage that gets through. That's much more meaningful than AP.

Or, another way to look at it, Damage Reduction lowers the value of your defenses.

If we assume I've already bought 50% DR, then it takes 2PD to prevent 1 point of damage actually getting through to my stun. If I've already bought 75% DR, then it takes 4PD to prevent the loss of one more stun.

In these parts, DR has always been popular with the mid defense, mid-con crowd, because its so useful for mitigating that one magical, high-rolled hit (Stun lotto, or just a good roll on an EV). DR can be a great way to survive the One Big Hit that so often KOs anything but a brick.

Bricks, OTOH, hereabouts, tend to just buy all the PD and ED the GM considers appropriate, rather than watering that PD and ED down with DR. Theyve got the massive con and stun reservse to shake off a single heavy hit, and get hit alot more, so dont want to face 'bleed through' constantly.

Actually Nechevo is right 75% DR is a little extreme unless that would be your nly form of defense. I forgot Valeria str went up to 60 so I gues Nechevo is right is that practiaclly everyone is a demi-brick. I like the Quantum write up so keep him in the equation.

On a suggestion from one of my players, I have decided that they will pick the replacement characters.

Submissions so far.

Dr. Strange II- Son of Dr. Strange & Clea.

Silk Detective- artifically created being made from the DNA of Forge & Magik

Quantum- Son of Captain Atom.

Wrath- mutant, infused at brith with the DNA of Binary & Blob.

Nathanial Allen Cobert (Quantum)

Player:

Val Char Cost

15/50 STR 5

23 DEX 39

10/30 CON 0

12/18 BODY 4

18 INT 8

18 EGO 16

10 PRE 0

15 COM 3

3/40 PD 0

2/36 ED 0

5 SPD 17

5/25 REC 0

20/60 END 0

25/59 STUN 0

6" RUN 0

2" SWIM 0

3"/10" LEAP 0

Characteristics Cost: 92

Cost Power END

Metal Skin, all slots Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4)

45 1) Metal Skin I: Armor (0 PD/30 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (56 Active Points); Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4) 0

45 2) metal skin IV: Armor (30 PD/0 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (56 Active Points); Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4) 0

24 3) Metal Skin II: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4) 0

24 4) Metal Skin III: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4) 0

56 Atom Flight: Multipower, 56-point reserve

6u 1) Combat mode: Flight 20", Position Shift, Usable [As Second Mode Of Movement] (+1/4) (56 Active Points) 6

4u 2) Flight 10", MegaScale (1" = 100 km; +3/4), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (40 Active Points) 4

1 Mental Defense (5 points total) 0

75 Energy Control: Multipower, 75-point reserve

5u 1) Pull the power: Drain Energy based powers 5d6 (50 Active Points) 5

7u 2) All forms of Energy: Energy Blast 12d6, Variable Special Effects (Limited Group of SFX; +1/4) (75 Active Points) 7

5u 3) Absorb: (Total: 50 Active Cost, 50 Real Cost) Absorption 5d6 (energy, Endurance) (Real Cost: 25) plus Absorption 5d6 (energy, Stun) (Real Cost: 25) 0

7u 4) Energy Blast 14d6 (70 Active Points) 7

18 Matter is Energy: Spatial Awareness (Unusual Group) (22 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (matter is energy; -1/4) 0

7 Healing 1 BODY, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (20 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Minute (-1 1/2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0

Atomic Effects, all slots Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4)

8 1) Power Defense (10 points) (10 Active Points); Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4) 0

16 2) Life Support (Safe Environment: Zero Gravity; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing) (20 Active Points); Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4) 0

10 3) +6 BODY (12 Active Points); Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4)

32 4) +20 CON (40 Active Points); Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4)

14 5) +9 REC (18 Active Points); Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4)

28 6) +35 STR (35 Active Points); Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4) 3

6 High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OAF (-1) 0

Powers Cost: 443

Cost Skill

3 Paramedics 13-

3 Systems Operation 13-

2 KS: Justice Squardon Foes 11-

2 KS:International Law 11-

5 Language: French (idiomatic; literate)

2 TF: Science Fiction & Space Vehicles

3 Jack of All Trades

2 1) PS: Electronics (3 Active Points) 13-

2 2) PS: Mechanic (3 Active Points) 13-

2 3) PS: Zero-G Operations (3 Active Points) 13-

2 4) PS: electrician (3 Active Points) 13-

3 Navigation (Air, Space) 13-

3 SS: Optics 13- [Notes: The field of optics usually describes the behavior of visible, infrared, and ultraviolet light; however because light is an electromagnetic wave, similar phenomena occur in X-rays, microwaves, radio waves, and other forms of electromagnetic radiation and analogous phenomena occur with charged particle beams. Optics can largely be regarded as a sub-field of electromagnetism. Some optical phenomena depend on the quantum nature of light relating some areas of optics to quantum mechanics. In practice, the vast majority of optical phenomena can be accounted for using the electromagnetic description of light, as described by Maxwell's Equations.]

2 SS: Physics 11-

Combat Skills

6 1) +2 with any three maneuvers or a tight group of attacks

10 2) +2 with DCV

Skills Cost: 52

Cost Perk

5 Vehicles & Bases

3 Reputation (A large group) 14-, +1/+1d6

5 Fringe Benefit: International Police Powers

Perks Cost: 13

Total Character Cost: 600

Val Disadvantages

10 Psychological Limitation: code vs killing (Common, Moderate)

10 Psychological Limitation: Living up to his father (Common, Moderate)

5 Psychological Limitation: Gets wrapped up in solving scientific issues he can be oblvious to whats arround him. (Uncommon, Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Protective on Innocence (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Avoids the Press (Very Common, Moderate)

15 Hunted: Justice Squadron, Rogues Gallery 11- (Less Pow, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)

5 Hunted: Military Intellegence 8- (As Pow, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

10 Hunted: French Government 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Limited Geographical Area, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

15 Hunted: Father's old enemies 8- (As Pow, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)

10 Social Limitation: Public ID (Occasionally, Major)

5 Social Limitation: Must follow Justice Squadron Rules (Occasionally, Minor)

10 Distinctive Features: Metalic Skin in Hero form (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

10 Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Magic (Uncommon)

15 Dependent NPC: girl friend - Barbara Kincaid 11- (Normal) [Notes: Think Barbara Straisand's character from What's Up Doc: Brilliant, scattered, all kinds of strange knowledge, unlucky]

Disadvantage Points: 150

Base Points: 450

Experience Required: 0

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

On a suggestion from one of my players' date=' I have decided that they will pick the replacement characters.[/quote']

I'm taking way to long to get this done. By the time I get done writing it the slots will be filled. So here is what I have. The character is done, but the back ground is in a VERY unfinished state. If I had more time I would make it flow a little better and flush out what would really be said. Anyway, I think it will have to do for now.

FYI - Yes I know I'm over on disads. Hope you don't mind Corven_Ren

-------------------------------------------------------

Zechariahs Jones

Player: Drakkenkin

Val Char Cost

80 STR 70

25 DEX 45

35 CON 50

20 BODY 20

15 INT 5

13 EGO 6

35 PRE 25

16 COM 3

35 PD 19

28 ED 21

6 SPD 25

23 REC 0

70 END 0

78 STUN 0

9" RUN 6

5" SWIM 3

20" LEAP 4

Characteristics Cost: 302

Cost Power END

Skin Like Titanium

31 1) Damage Resistance (30 PD/20 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (31 Active Points) 0

10 2) Hardened (+1/4) for up to 40 Active Points of Normal Characteristics PD and ED (10 Active Points) 1

8 3) LoW (-8) for Resistant Defenses 0

8 4) LoW (-8) for Normal Defense 0

16 Quick Healer: Healing 3 BODY, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Hour (3 Body per Hour; -2 1/4), Self Only (-1/2) 0

15 Just give me a sec': +15 REC (30 Active Points); Only when Charater takes a Full Phase recovery (-1)

20 Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) for up to 80 Active Points of STR (20 Active Points) 0

1 LS (Safe in High Pressure) 0

47 Multipower, 70-point reserve, (70 Active Points); all slots Requires A Skill Roll (-1/2)

4u 1) Out of the Park: Double Knockback (+3/4) for up to 80 Active Points of Up to 80 strength (60 Active Points); Requires A Skill Roll (-1/2) 6

3u 2) AOE (up to 6" Radius; +1) for up to 56 Active Points of up to 56 strength, No knockback, only knock down (+0), Hole In The Middle (+1/4) (70 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Requires A Skill Roll (-1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Only Affects Targets on the Ground (-1/4) 7

2u 3) Wrapem up: Entangle 5d6, 9 DEF (70 Active Points); IAF (Appropriate Material of Opportunity; -1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, Maybe longer depending on material used; -1/2), DEF depends on Material used (-1/2), Requires A Skill Roll (-1/2) 7

3u 4) Sweeping Strike: AOE (up to One Hex; +1/2) for up to 80 Active Points of Up to 80 Str (40 Active Points); Requires A Skill Roll (-1/2) 4

Justice Squadron Package

6 1) Justice Squadron Radio: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OAF (-1) 0

Powers Cost: 174

Cost Martial Arts Maneuver

3 Tackle: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, +v/5; You Fall, Target Falls

5 Joint Break: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -2 DCV, Grab One Limb; HKA 1d6 +1 , Disable

Jailhouse Rock

4 1) Elbow Strike: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 18d6 Strike

4 2) Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 95 STR vs. Grabs

5 3) Knee Strike: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 20d6 Strike

3 4) Takedown: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +1 DCV, 16d6 Strike; Target Falls

Martial Arts Cost: 24

Cost Skill

10 +1 Overall

3 Sport 14-

15 +3 with HTH Combat

3 Analyze: Combat -Approprate level of force to use on a target 12- [Notes: I just want to knockem' out, not killem'.]

2 Breakfall 14- (3 Active Points); Only to reduce/avoid damage from falls and knock back (-1/2)

3 Concealment 12-

3 Deduction 12-

3 KS: Crime Activity (INT-based) 12-

3 KS: Jailhouse Rock fighting style (INT-based) 12-

5 Power: To be filled in later :: for STR tricks (DEX-based) 15-

3 Shadowing 12-

3 Stealth 14-

3 Streetwise 16-

2 Survival (Urban) 12-

3 Hoist 12-

3 Teamwork 14-

Justice Squadron Member

3 1) Paramedics 12-

3 2) KS: International Law (INT-based) 12-

3 3) Systems Operation 12-

1 4) TF: HoverJet

Everyman Skills

0 1) Acting 8-

0 2) CK: New York (INT-based) 8-

0 3) Climbing 8-

0 4) Concealment 8-

0 5) Conversation 8-

0 6) Deduction 8-

0 7) Language: English (idiomatic; literate)

0 8) Paramedics 8-

0 9) Persuasion 8-

0 10) PS: Private Eye (INT-based) 8-

0 11) Shadowing 8-

0 12) Stealth 8-

0 13) TF: Small Motorized Ground Vehicles

Skills Cost: 77

Cost Perk

6 Contact: Charles "Smarty" Pickering (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact) 8- [Notes: He’s my eyes and ears on the street. Smarty is hard to get hold of, but always worth the time to find him. Typically he finds me more then I find him.]

4 Contact: Yasunori Kishiro (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity, Good relationship with Contact) 8- [Notes: Contact in Asia, He is an inside contact to the Yakuza.]

Justice Squadron Package

1 1) Vehicles & Bases

3 2) Reputation: Justice Squadron Member (A large group) 14-, +1/+1d6

5 3) Fringe Benefit: International Police Powers

Perks Cost: 19

Cost Talent

5 Resistance (5 points), Not verse lie-detector tests (+0)

Talents Cost: 5

Total Character Cost: 601

Val Disadvantages

15 Pawn shop keeper and girl: 8- (Normal; Group DNPC: x2 DNPCs)

10 Distinctive Features: Scans as a mutant (Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Uncommonly-Used Senses)

20 Hunted: Enemies of the Justice Squadron 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

20 Hunted: Syndicate 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

5 Money: Poor

15 Phys. Lim.: Heavy :: 400lb (All the Time, Slightly Impairing)

10 Phys. Lim.: Medical-Resistant Skin (Infrequently, Greatly Impairing)

10 Psych. Lim.: Code vs Killing (Common, Moderate)

15 Psych. Lim.: Friends are woth the effort: Will risk Life and lim to save friends (Common, Strong)

15 Psych. Lim.: Works off Instinct - dose not always work out a plan (Common, Strong)

10 Psych. Lim.: Will protect innocent bystanders (Common, Moderate)

5 Reputation: Will not kill, 8-

10 Reputation: Son of Cage - In the work for the money / Loose cannon, 11-

10 Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x Effect Mental Powers, generally (Common)

10 Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x STUN Ego Attacks (Common)

Justice Squadron Package

5 1) Social Limitation: Must Follow Justice Squadron Rules (Occasionally, Minor)

Disadvantage Points: 185

Base Points: 450

Experience Required: 0

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

Back Ground

---------------------------------------

I was raided my mother, Jessica Jones, in Canada. My dad, Luke Cage, couldn't come around much because the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents were always watching us trying to find him. When my Sister and I did get to see him it was always in some strange location and never for as long as I would have liked.

I didn't understand what was going on back then. I must have been to sheltered from what was going on in the would. Yea, se would tell me plenty of stories of what she knew of dads past and what they had done together. She would even try to explain what dad was trying to do for mutants everywhere. Didn't help much. They were just stories to me then, and I just wanted him with us.

Seconded year during high school it started to him me. I was starting to change. I was always stronger then the kids my age, but the difference was becoming freakish. It was fun at first, but one day I smashed in to the ball carrier. I didn’t think it was that hard but he went flying off the field and onto the track. He lived but had to be in traction for a long time. Kids avoided me after that; even most of my friends. I would see them whispering and all, but I didn’t have to put up with it long. The school ended up kicking me out. Mom said it as crap. She tried to fight it, but lost in the end. After all that, she decided to home school me. I think it was for the best. I was able to spend more time with her and I learned a little about being a detective.

So, as time went on, I learned more about what made mom and dad tick. It took me ages get a grip on it. In fact it wasn't till the last time I saw my dad that I truly started to see the big picture. He told me of the past crimes that had been done against weaker people or people that were just different. He didn't want that to happen again, and with the help of the Avenger, they would put and end to it.

A long time past without word form him. I was learning more and more about being a detective, but I keep thing about dad. I wanted to know if he was okay. I wanted to know how the fight was going. Most of all I just wanted to know my dad. Sitting around wasn’t getting me any were, and they say you learn by doing, so I told my mom I was going to move to New York

There were many long nights of talks and some of fights. She really didn’t want me to go. In the end she said that as long as I keep in contact with her she would be okay with it.

Man, things were tough down there. I tried to spend more time in the ghetto then any were else. I wanted to see some neighborhoods where dad started his Hero for Hire business. I saw crimes going on every day. None of them all that big during the day, but at night I could hear it was a different story. Gun shoots, sirens, something always going on.

I keep to my self as I walked along. I didn’t want to get anybody hurt and most of all I just wanted to stay out of trouble. Not one of my most noble of times, but it’s the truth. I started that all of the people down here were all the same, nothing good about the lot of them. I was planning on moving back up with my mom, but fortunately I didn’t. I had the chance to help some people out.

You see, I was going into a pawnshop one evening looking for some DVDs. Everything seemed to be just another day until some gang tugs came in. They started to harass the girl working the counter.

The boss came over, tried to smooth things over

Tugs wouldn’t let her alone

Boss man told’em to leave

They would not

He threatened to call the cops

They didn’t like the threat so, to teach him a lesson, they stabbed him. One started for the money the other was trying to drag the girl out.

I wouldn’t take it any more

They told me to mind my own business.

I didn’t

I took them down

Shop keeper and girl thankfully

Get a job at pawn store

Word got around

I started to do more jobs for people, mostly free

Take on the name avenger

Some lawyer got up set, said the name was already taken

Changed name to Arbiter, but most people still call me ____(original name)___

Got in the news a few times

Offered spot on the team

Took the offer because___________

Still take time out to help the small guy on the street

And that’s were I am now

Zechariahs

-----------------------------------------

End

wanted to submit a projectionist too, but I'll have to save that for another day.

Luke Cage was a criminal, once a drug dealer. In the eyes of SHIELD/UNTIL he is a small time super villain.

Or he may have done something to piss Until off in this universe I don't know.

I just would like for him to come up for some reason in the background. I didn't flesh Cage out in my timeline. Also one note the STR exceeds the starting point cap. 75 Max Active points please

I'm still fine tuning and working on his history but this is what I've got so far.

IRON MAN II Mk. VII Armor

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

15/50 STR 5 12- / 19- Lift 200.0kg/25.6tons; 3d6/10d6 [1/4]

14/23 DEX 12 12- / 14- OCV: 5/8/DCV: 5/8

13/25 CON 6 12- / 14-

12/15 BODY 4 11- / 12-

30 INT 20 15- PER Roll 18-

13 EGO 6 12- ECV: 4

20/25 PRE 10 13- / 14- PRE Attack: 4d6/5d6

18 COM 4 13-

3/30 PD 0 Total: 3/30 PD (0/20 rPD)

4/30 ED 1 Total: 4/30 ED (0/20 rED)

4/5 SPD 16 Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12/3, 5, 8, 10, 12

6/15 REC 0

26/50 END 0

25/52 STUN -2 Total Characteristic Cost: 84

Movement: Running: 16"/32"

Flight: 28"/112"

Leaping: 3"/6"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

Characteristic Enhancers, all slots OIF (-1/2)

23 1) Muscle Amplification Circuits: +35 STR (35 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 3

13 2) Reflex Enhancement Sub-system: +9 DEX (27 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), OIF (-1/2)

16 3) Thermo-Kinetic Absorbtion Sub-system: +12 CON (24 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

4 4) Hard Shell: +3 BODY (6 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

3 5) Impressive: +5 PRE (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

3 6) Energy Shielding: +4 ED (4 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

7 7) Cybernetic Linkage Sub-system: +1 SPD (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Defenses, all slots OIF (-1/2)

40 1) Adaman Alloy Mesh: Armor (20 PD/20 ED) (60 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

3 2) Polarized Lenses: Sight Group Flash Defense (4 points) (4 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

3 3) Sonic Filters: Hearing Group Flash Defense (4 points) (4 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

3 4) Mk. III Refractory Coating: Mental Defense (8 points total) (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

7 5) Mk. III Refractory Coating: Power Defense (10 points) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

40 Weapons Systems: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2)

4u 1) Mk VI Repulsors: Energy Blast 12d6 (60 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 6

3u 2) Mk. I Plasma Lance: Energy Blast 8d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2) (60 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Beam (-1/4) 6

2u 3) Mk. II Repulsor Point Defense System: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack), Full Range (+1) (40 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Costs Endurance (1 END per Missile deflected; -1/4) 4

2u 4) Mk. III Uni-Beam Chest Lamp: Sight Group Flash 3d6, Area Of Effect (7" Cone; +1 1/4) (34 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) 3

4u 5) Mk. III Uni-Beam Chest Laser: Killing Attack - Ranged 2 1/2d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2) (60 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 6

3u 6) Mk. III Uni-beam Neutron Beamer: Energy Blast 7d6, No Normal Defense (Resistant PD of less than 10; +1/2) (52 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 5

4u 7) Mk III Uni-Beam Electron Beamer: Energy Blast 8d6, Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2) (60 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 6

3u 8) Mk. II Gauntlet Micro-Rockets: Energy Blast 8d6, Explosion (+1/2) (60 Active Points); 2 clips of 6 Charges (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) [6]

2u 9) Mk. I Outer Shell Hardening Field: Force Field (20 PD/20 ED), Hardened (x2; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Limited Power Only hardens existing Armor, provides no extra defense (-2), OIF (-1/2), 4 Continuing Charges lasting 1 Minute each (-1/4) [4 cc]

3 Mk. II Repulsor Super-chargers: Energy Blast 3d6 (15 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x10 END; -4), Linked (Mk VI Repulsors; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4) 10

35 Mobility Systems: Multipower, 53-point reserve, (53 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2)

3u 1) Mk. VIII Boot Jets - Standard Mode 72 kph / 288 kph: Flight 24", x4 Noncombat (53 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 5

1u 2) Mk. VIII Boot Jets - Scramjet Mode 6,000 kph: Flight 4", MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 1

1u 3) Mk. IV Jet-Skates 51 kph /102 kph: Running +9" (17" total), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (25 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 1

2u 4) Aqua-jets 60 kph / 240 kph: Swimming 20" (x4 Noncombat) (25 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 2

1u 5) Nuclear-Ion Thrusters: Faster-Than-Light Travel, Limited Power Only to 75% of light-speed (+0) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Environmental Systems, all slots OIF (-1/2)

13 1) Life Support (Safe Environment: Zero Gravity; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing) (20 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

23 Sensor Systems: Multipower, 35-point reserve, (35 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2)

1u 1) UV Lenses: Ultraviolet Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

1u 2) IR Lenses: Infrared Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

1u 3) Sonic Scanner: N-Ray Perception (Sight Group) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

2u 4) Radar System: Radar (Radio Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Increased Maximum Range (750"; +1/4), Ranged (+1/2) (35 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

2u 5) MRI Scanner: Spatial Awareness (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze (32 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

1u 6) Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group), Targeting (13 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

1u 7) High Band Radio Transciever: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

1u 8) Filters/Enhancers: +3 PER with all Sense Groups (9 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Battle Computer System, all slots OIF (-1/2)

3 41) Database: KS: Metahumans (6 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 13-

3 42) Database: KS: Viper (6 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 13-

5 3) Combat Tracking/Analysis System: +1 with All Combat (8 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

3 4) Laser Targeting System: +1 with Ranged Combat (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Generators, all slots OIF (-1/2)

28 1) Mark III Fusion-Electric Powercells: Endurance Reserve (120 END, 30 REC) (42 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

5 2) Back-up Solar Cells: Endurance Reserve (45 END, 3 REC) (7 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Perks

3 Well-Connected

5 1) Harrison Villiers, Sr Legal Analyst at the SEC: Contact (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity, Good relationship with Contact) (6 Active Points) 13-

10 Many contacts within the Business World:

8 Several contacts within the Financial World:

15 Multi-Billionaire: Money: Filthy Rich

11 Fringe Benefit: CEO of a major business, International Police Powers

5 Hall of Justice & Hoverjet Donation: Custom Perk

3 Justice Squadron Member : Reputation (A large group) 14-, +1/+1d6

Skills

3 Linguist

1 1) Language: Arabic (fluent conversation) (2 Active Points)

1 2) Language: Cantonese (fluent conversation) (2 Active Points)

0 3) Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

2 4) Language: French (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

3 5) Language: German (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

1 6) Language: Japanese (fluent conversation) (2 Active Points)

2 7) Language: Mandarin (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

1 8) Language: Russian (fluent conversation) (2 Active Points)

3 Scholar

2 1) KS: Atlantian Technology (3 Active Points) 15-

1 2) KS: International Law (2 Active Points) 11-

1 3) KS: Justice Squadron Foes (2 Active Points) 11-

5 4) KS: Powered Armors (6 Active Points) 18-

3 Scientist

1 1) SS: Chemistry 11- (2 Active Points)

1 2) SS: Computronics 11- (2 Active Points)

3 3) SS: Electronics 16- (4 Active Points)

4 4) SS: Engineering 17- (5 Active Points)

2 5) SS: Mathematics 15- (3 Active Points)

1 6) SS: Metallurgy 11- (2 Active Points)

2 7) SS: Physics 15- (3 Active Points)

2 8) SS: Robotics 15- (3 Active Points)

2 9) SS: Subspace Physics 15- (3 Active Points)

10 Computer Programming (Artificial Intelligence, Computer Networks, Hacking and Computer Security, Mainframes and Supercomputers, Personal Computers) 15-

3 Electronics 15-

3 High Society 13- (14-)

3 Inventor 15-

3 Mechanics 15-

5 Navigation (Air, Land, Marine, Space) 15-

3 Oratory 13- (14-)

3 Paramedics 15-

1 Persuasion 8-

4 PS: Businessman 16-

4 +2 with INT based Skills

3 Systems Operation 15-

3 Tactics 15-

13 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Science Fiction & Space Vehicles, Combat Aircraft, Equines, Helicopters, Large Planes, Small Motorized Boats, Small Planes, Small Wind-Powered Boats, Submarines, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles

8 WF: Common Melee Weapons, Early Firearms, Small Arms, Beam Weapons

9 Weaponsmith (Energy Weapons, Firearms, Incendiary Weapons, Missiles & Rockets, Nuclear Weapons, Powered Armors) 15-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 516

Total Cost: 600

450+ Disadvantages

5 Dependent NPC: Amanda Stark, Chairman of the Board Stark Enterprises: Aunt 14- (As powerful as the PC; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills)

5 Dependent NPC: George Stark, CEO - Stark Investments: younger brother 8- (Normal; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills)

10 Dependent NPC: Olivia Franklin, Executive Secretary and Girl Friday 11- (Normal; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills)

15 Dependent NPC: TJ Stark, President of Stark Entertainment: father 11- (Normal)

5 Distinctive Features: Press Coverage - face is widely known (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

15 Hunted: VIPER 8- (As Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

15 Hunted: The Secret Empire 8- (As Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

10 Hunted: IRS 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Limited Geographical Area, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

10 Hunted: The Press 8- (As Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

15 Psychological Limitation: Honorable (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Will not kill except in extreme cases and as a last resort (Uncommon, Total)

10 Psychological Limitation: Feels he has to prove himself to his Aunt Amanda (Common, Moderate)

5 Rivalry: Professional, Sir Edmund Stark Bart. CEO - Stark-Dover LTD: cousin with a chip on his shoulder, Rival is As Powerful, Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival, Rival Aware of Rivalry

15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity: Alexander Stark, President of Stark Enterprises (Frequently, Major)

Total Disadvantage Points: 150

I'm still fine tuning and working on his history but this is what I've got so far.

IRON MAN II Mk. VII Armor

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

15/50 STR 5 12- / 19- Lift 200.0kg/25.6tons; 3d6/10d6 [1/4]

14/23 DEX 12 12- / 14- OCV: 5/8/DCV: 5/8

13/25 CON 6 12- / 14-

12/15 BODY 4 11- / 12-

30 INT 20 15- PER Roll 18-

13 EGO 6 12- ECV: 4

20/25 PRE 10 13- / 14- PRE Attack: 4d6/5d6

18 COM 4 13-

3/30 PD 0 Total: 3/30 PD (0/20 rPD)

4/30 ED 1 Total: 4/30 ED (0/20 rED)

4/5 SPD 16 Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12/3, 5, 8, 10, 12

6/15 REC 0

26/50 END 0

25/52 STUN -2 Total Characteristic Cost: 84

Movement: Running: 16"/32"

Flight: 28"/112"

Leaping: 3"/6"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

Characteristic Enhancers, all slots OIF (-1/2)

23 1) Muscle Amplification Circuits: +35 STR (35 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 3

13 2) Reflex Enhancement Sub-system: +9 DEX (27 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), OIF (-1/2)

16 3) Thermo-Kinetic Absorbtion Sub-system: +12 CON (24 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

4 4) Hard Shell: +3 BODY (6 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

3 5) Impressive: +5 PRE (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

3 6) Energy Shielding: +4 ED (4 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

7 7) Cybernetic Linkage Sub-system: +1 SPD (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Defenses, all slots OIF (-1/2)

40 1) Adaman Alloy Mesh: Armor (20 PD/20 ED) (60 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

3 2) Polarized Lenses: Sight Group Flash Defense (4 points) (4 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

3 3) Sonic Filters: Hearing Group Flash Defense (4 points) (4 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

3 4) Mk. III Refractory Coating: Mental Defense (8 points total) (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

7 5) Mk. III Refractory Coating: Power Defense (10 points) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

40 Weapons Systems: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2)

4u 1) Mk VI Repulsors: Energy Blast 12d6 (60 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 6

3u 2) Mk. I Plasma Lance: Energy Blast 8d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2) (60 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Beam (-1/4) 6

2u 3) Mk. II Repulsor Point Defense System: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack), Full Range (+1) (40 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Costs Endurance (1 END per Missile deflected; -1/4) 4

2u 4) Mk. III Uni-Beam Chest Lamp: Sight Group Flash 3d6, Area Of Effect (7" Cone; +1 1/4) (34 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) 3

4u 5) Mk. III Uni-Beam Chest Laser: Killing Attack - Ranged 2 1/2d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2) (60 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 6

3u 6) Mk. III Uni-beam Neutron Beamer: Energy Blast 7d6, No Normal Defense (Resistant PD of less than 10; +1/2) (52 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 5

4u 7) Mk III Uni-Beam Electron Beamer: Energy Blast 8d6, Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2) (60 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 6

3u 8) Mk. II Gauntlet Micro-Rockets: Energy Blast 8d6, Explosion (+1/2) (60 Active Points); 2 clips of 6 Charges (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) [6]

2u 9) Mk. I Outer Shell Hardening Field: Force Field (20 PD/20 ED), Hardened (x2; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Limited Power Only hardens existing Armor, provides no extra defense (-2), OIF (-1/2), 4 Continuing Charges lasting 1 Minute each (-1/4) [4 cc]

3 Mk. II Repulsor Super-chargers: Energy Blast 3d6 (15 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x10 END; -4), Linked (Mk VI Repulsors; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4) 10

35 Mobility Systems: Multipower, 53-point reserve, (53 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2)

3u 1) Mk. VIII Boot Jets - Standard Mode 72 kph / 288 kph: Flight 24", x4 Noncombat (53 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 5

1u 2) Mk. VIII Boot Jets - Scramjet Mode 6,000 kph: Flight 4", MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 1

1u 3) Mk. IV Jet-Skates 51 kph /102 kph: Running +9" (17" total), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (25 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 1

2u 4) Aqua-jets 60 kph / 240 kph: Swimming 20" (x4 Noncombat) (25 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 2

1u 5) Nuclear-Ion Thrusters: Faster-Than-Light Travel, Limited Power Only to 75% of light-speed (+0) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Environmental Systems, all slots OIF (-1/2)

13 1) Life Support (Safe Environment: Zero Gravity; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing) (20 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

23 Sensor Systems: Multipower, 35-point reserve, (35 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2)

1u 1) UV Lenses: Ultraviolet Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

1u 2) IR Lenses: Infrared Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

1u 3) Sonic Scanner: N-Ray Perception (Sight Group) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

2u 4) Radar System: Radar (Radio Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Increased Maximum Range (750"; +1/4), Ranged (+1/2) (35 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

2u 5) MRI Scanner: Spatial Awareness (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze (32 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

1u 6) Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group), Targeting (13 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

1u 7) High Band Radio Transciever: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

1u 8) Filters/Enhancers: +3 PER with all Sense Groups (9 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Battle Computer System, all slots OIF (-1/2)

3 41) Database: KS: Metahumans (6 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 13-

3 42) Database: KS: Viper (6 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 13-

5 3) Combat Tracking/Analysis System: +1 with All Combat (8 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

3 4) Laser Targeting System: +1 with Ranged Combat (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Generators, all slots OIF (-1/2)

28 1) Mark III Fusion-Electric Powercells: Endurance Reserve (120 END, 30 REC) (42 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

5 2) Back-up Solar Cells: Endurance Reserve (45 END, 3 REC) (7 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Perks

3 Well-Connected

5 1) Harrison Villiers, Sr Legal Analyst at the SEC: Contact (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity, Good relationship with Contact) (6 Active Points) 13-

10 Many contacts within the Business World:

8 Several contacts within the Financial World:

15 Multi-Billionaire: Money: Filthy Rich

11 Fringe Benefit: CEO of a major business, International Police Powers

5 Hall of Justice & Hoverjet Donation: Custom Perk

3 Justice Squadron Member : Reputation (A large group) 14-, +1/+1d6

Skills

3 Linguist

1 1) Language: Arabic (fluent conversation) (2 Active Points)

1 2) Language: Cantonese (fluent conversation) (2 Active Points)

0 3) Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

2 4) Language: French (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

3 5) Language: German (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

1 6) Language: Japanese (fluent conversation) (2 Active Points)

2 7) Language: Mandarin (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

1 8) Language: Russian (fluent conversation) (2 Active Points)

3 Scholar

2 1) KS: Atlantian Technology (3 Active Points) 15-

1 2) KS: International Law (2 Active Points) 11-

1 3) KS: Justice Squadron Foes (2 Active Points) 11-

5 4) KS: Powered Armors (6 Active Points) 18-

3 Scientist

1 1) SS: Chemistry 11- (2 Active Points)

1 2) SS: Computronics 11- (2 Active Points)

3 3) SS: Electronics 16- (4 Active Points)

4 4) SS: Engineering 17- (5 Active Points)

2 5) SS: Mathematics 15- (3 Active Points)

1 6) SS: Metallurgy 11- (2 Active Points)

2 7) SS: Physics 15- (3 Active Points)

2 8) SS: Robotics 15- (3 Active Points)

2 9) SS: Subspace Physics 15- (3 Active Points)

10 Computer Programming (Artificial Intelligence, Computer Networks, Hacking and Computer Security, Mainframes and Supercomputers, Personal Computers) 15-

3 Electronics 15-

3 High Society 13- (14-)

3 Inventor 15-

3 Mechanics 15-

5 Navigation (Air, Land, Marine, Space) 15-

3 Oratory 13- (14-)

3 Paramedics 15-

1 Persuasion 8-

4 PS: Businessman 16-

4 +2 with INT based Skills

3 Systems Operation 15-

3 Tactics 15-

13 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Science Fiction & Space Vehicles, Combat Aircraft, Equines, Helicopters, Large Planes, Small Motorized Boats, Small Planes, Small Wind-Powered Boats, Submarines, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles

8 WF: Common Melee Weapons, Early Firearms, Small Arms, Beam Weapons

9 Weaponsmith (Energy Weapons, Firearms, Incendiary Weapons, Missiles & Rockets, Nuclear Weapons, Powered Armors) 15-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 516

Total Cost: 600

450+ Disadvantages

5 Dependent NPC: Amanda Stark, Chairman of the Board Stark Enterprises: Aunt 14- (As powerful as the PC; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills)

5 Dependent NPC: George Stark, CEO - Stark Investments: younger brother 8- (Normal; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills)

10 Dependent NPC: Olivia Franklin, Executive Secretary and Girl Friday 11- (Normal; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills)

15 Dependent NPC: TJ Stark, President of Stark Entertainment: father 11- (Normal)

5 Distinctive Features: Press Coverage - face is widely known (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

15 Hunted: VIPER 8- (As Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

15 Hunted: The Secret Empire 8- (As Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

10 Hunted: IRS 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Limited Geographical Area, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

10 Hunted: The Press 8- (As Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

15 Psychological Limitation: Honorable (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Will not kill except in extreme cases and as a last resort (Uncommon, Total)

10 Psychological Limitation: Feels he has to prove himself to his Aunt Amanda (Common, Moderate)

5 Rivalry: Professional, Sir Edmund Stark Bart. CEO - Stark-Dover LTD: cousin with a chip on his shoulder, Rival is As Powerful, Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival, Rival Aware of Rivalry

15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity: Alexander Stark, President of Stark Enterprises (Frequently, Major)

Total Disadvantage Points: 150

Just a little info on this situation. Tony Stark died with no children. Amanda is the Chairman of the board of Stark Enterprises and her Daughter Aeryka is the Current President as well as being the new Iron Maiden. However if you want him to be Amanda's son that would be fine.

Just a little info on this situation. Tony Stark died with no children. Amanda is the Chairman of the board of Stark Enterprises and her Daughter Aeryka is the Current President as well as being the new Iron Maiden. However if you want him to be Amanda's son that would be fine.

Tony was a drunk for so many years...how can one be sure he had no children?

Wait a minute now. In your history thread Aeryka is the grand-daughter of Alan Scott and the new Green Lantern, not the daughter of Amanda Stark and the new Iron Maiden. Which one is it?

And I figured that Tony died without kids, so I figured Alex as a grand-nephew, the son of Amanda's brother, TJ, who had no interest in Stark Enterprises but went on to become a movie producer - probably with the help of his inheiritance from 'Uncle Tony'. I assumed Amanda didn't have kids either, since her last name never changed.

Just let me know what's what and I can make changes.

I would like for the players who have submitted characters to post their character's hook.

What I mean by that is what is the hook, the thing, that makes you want to play your character? What aspects of the character really attract you to him/her? What's the hook that makes the character important to you?

For example, one of the hooks for my character is that he's Dr. Doom's son, with everything that entails. Victor was brought up as a noble, he's an aristocrat, a perfectionist that expects a lot of himself and those around him and is a bit arrogant. While at the same time he is trying to prove himself, and redeem the family name and to accomplish that he has to be the consummate hero.

Wait a minute now. In your history thread Aeryka is the grand-daughter of Alan Scott and the new Green Lantern, not the daughter of Amanda Stark and the new Iron Maiden. Which one is it?

And I figured that Tony died without kids, so I figured Alex as a grand-nephew, the son of Amanda's brother, TJ, who had no interest in Stark Enterprises but went on to become a movie producer - probably with the help of his inheiritance from 'Uncle Tony'. I assumed Amanda didn't have kids either, since her last name never changed.

Just let me know what's what and I can make changes.

One thing is that the campaign takes place 20 years after the time line ends. I have not flushed out those 20 years because of possible origins. Do to how I was working out one of the introductory story lines I game Amanda a daughter and named her Aeryka (a name I really like). After mulling over it we can work it as is though you will just be Aeryka's cousin.

I would like for the players who have submitted characters to post their character's hook.

What I mean by that is what is the hook, the thing, that makes you want to play your character? What aspects of the character really attract you to him/her? What's the hook that makes the character important to you?

For example, one of the hooks for my character is that he's Dr. Doom's son, with everything that entails. Victor was brought up as a noble, he's an aristocrat, a perfectionist that expects a lot of himself and those around him and is a bit arrogant. While at the same time he is trying to prove himself, and redeem the family name and to accomplish that he has to be the consummate hero.

Yes everyone please do this....while I am the GM I am letting the players pick the replacements. One they have decided, then I will talk to everyone about tweaking builds. Also your submissions are due no later than Labor Day.

One thing is that the campaign takes place 20 years after the time line ends. I have not flushed out those 20 years because of possible origins. Do to how I was working out one of the introductory story lines I game Amanda a daughter and named her Aeryka (a name I really like). After mulling over it we can work it as is though you will just be Aeryka's cousin.

That would make Amanda in her 60s at least. :nonp:

No wonder Aeryka is Iron Maiden. I'll go to work and see what I can come up with. BTW how long has Aeryka been Iron Maiden and about how old is she? I'm wondering whether they should have a mentor/student relationship or a rivalry.