An egocentric question re Digital Hero Contributions and Champions Online

Hermit

Re: An egocentric question re Digital Hero Contributions and Champions Online

They bought everything we owned, which would include non-official stuff appearing in Digital Hero. I've never had anyone at Cryptic ask me about any of that stuff, and AFAIK they don't have copies of it, though in the case of the Millennium City 8 they might have seen their names mentioned in CU:NotW.

• 4 weeks later...

Just as an offhand remark (and, perhaps, not-so-subtle hint given that I know the devs watch this forum): I've been thinking lately about how pumped I would be if I were playing the game and encountered Blue Screamer. :D

I'm just saying. ;)

Just as an offhand remark (and, perhaps, not-so-subtle hint given that I know the devs watch this forum): I've been thinking lately about how pumped I would be if I were playing the game and encountered Blue Screamer. :D

I'm just saying. ;)

I know exactly what you mean. It would be fun to end up saying something like "It was great! The Choir totally kicked my character's butt today!" and have people stare at me like I was insane ;)

I'm taking more than just a casual glance here...

I'm watching pretty carefully what Cryptic is going to do with the game.

I'm thinking about giving it a whirl when it comes out.

For me it will depend on if my computer can handle it. I am already massively irritated that my computers graphics card is sub-par for the new Empires: Total War that is coming out this year. They finally make a game that will allow you to fight Napoleonic Era battles and my machine is too anemic....:(