Fembot

Lucius

This seemed the most appropriate place to put this (if any place is appropriate for it....)

Fembot model AAF709 75/75

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

15 STR 5 12- Lift 200.0kg; 3d6 [1]

13 DEX 9 12- OCV: 4/DCV: 4

13 CON 6 12-

8 BODY -4 11-

20 INT 10 13- PER Roll 13-/14-

- EGO 0 9- Automaton – no self-will

18 PRE 8 13- PRE Attack: 3 1/2d6

20 COM 5 13-

4 PD 1 Total: 4 PD (4 rPD)

4 ED 1 Total: 4 ED (4 rED)

3 SPD 7 Phases: 4, 8, 12

8 REC 4

20 END -3

23 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 47

Movement:

Running: 5"/6"/10"/12"

Leaping: 3"/6"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

3 “I have high pain tolerance” : Damage Resistance (4 PD/4 ED) (4 Active Points); Can’t stop first 1 Pt of BOD of a killing attack (-1/2)

1 “I come when called” : Running +1" (5"/6" total) (2 Active Points); Only if called (-1) 1

2 "I hear and obey": +1 PER with Hearing Group

1 “I am a tireless worker” : Life Support (Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week (About 1 hr in 24))

1 Holding Breath: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Turn)

Talents

4 Double Jointed

3 Metabolic Control: Simulate Death 9 -

3 Musically Inclined: Perfect Pitch

4 “I move gracefully and beautifully in chains” : Environmental Movement (no penalties when bound)

2 “I follow instructions” : Eidetic Memory (5 Active Points); Only to recall orders (-1)

Skills

3 "I am skilled and graceful": Acrobatics 12-

3 "I can be anything you want me to be.": Acting 13-

3 “I can hold any position you choose” : Contortionist 12-

3 “You are so fascinating, please tell me more!” : Conversation 13-

1 "I can be anything you want me to be.": Mimicry 8-

1 “I am clever with makeup and costumes” : Disguise 8-

3 (Doesn't have to say a word....): Seduction 13-

3 Scholar "I learn quickly"

2 1) KS: Carnal Knowledge (3 Active Points) 13-

2 2) KS: Owner (3 Active Points) 13-

3 Jill of All Trades "I learn quickly"

2 1) PS: Concubine (3 Active Points) 13-

2 2) PS: Cook (3 Active Points) 13-

2 3) PS: Dancer (3 Active Points) 12-

2 4) PS: Maid (3 Active Points) 13-

2 5) PS: Massage (3 Active Points) 13-

2 6) PS: Singer (3 Active Points) 13-

4 Language: Select One (completely fluent; literate)

3 Read Master: Analyze: A Man's Desires 13-

Notes: An Analyze skill for “sizing up” a man’s preferences (general, long-term desires) and moods (what he feels like right now)

5 "I learn quickly": Cramming

10 +1 Overall

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 90

Total Cost: 137

75+ Disadvantages

10 Distinctive Features: Beautiful and seductive (Concealable)

10 Distinctive Features: (Easily Concealed; Causes Major Reaction; Serial Number)

20 Social Limitation: Fembot (Frequently, Severe)

20 Hunted: Manufacturer 14- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)

15 “Exists to serve” Dependence on Master / Programmed self-destruction. For each day forcibly separated from Master and/or prevented from actively rendering service, fembot takes 3d6 damage, and suffers incompetence and weakness as per Dependence. (This keeps anyone from stealing your fembot unless they know how to reprogram it to recognize a different Master)

Total Disadvantage Points: 75

Background/History: Fembot model AAF709 - 75/75 built on 75 points plus 75 points of disadvantages, suitable for a standard heroic game. 13 points are left unspent for optional customization and/or skills not yet programmed. Available for sale (75 pt follower for 15 pts) or lease (Summon 150 pt Fembot 30 pts, (+1 advantage for slavishly devoted 60 pts,) delivery to reasonable locations only (-1/2 limit “must inhabit locale”) allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery (-5 limit extra time) Check out our special rates for matched sets and harems with Teamwork skill! (each 5 pts doubles the number for either Follower or Summon)

Lucius Alexander

Copyright Palindromedary Enterprises

Re: Fembot

Shouldn't they have the disad: "Squashes pencils"?

You're thinking of something else. This isn't the Six Million Dollar Man.

That's wonderful and all' date=' but who ever heard of a fembot that was not a skilled bodyguard/assassin/jailer?[/quote']

13 points remain unspent. If that's not enough for the customization you desire, we can show you the more expensive models....

Lucius Alexander

Palindromedary Enterprises - we sell more than palindromedaries!

Hmm, some customizations I've thought of.

Neck Snap - 8 points

When ordered, the fembot grabs the head of the opponent and twists violently. As a safety feature, this ability can only be done 4 times a day, but this can be removed, increasing the cost to 12 points. Please note that this customization is illegal in some areas.

Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 2d6 (3d6 w/STR) (30 Active Points); 4 Charges (-1), Required Hands Two-Handed (-1/2), Only on Living Targets (-1/2), -2 Decreased STUN Multiplier (-1/2)

Extenders - 3 points

Fembots arms and legs can be replaced with limbs that can extend up to almost 1 meter per limb giving an approximate 2 meter extension.

Stretching 1" (5 Active Points); Always Direct (-1/4), no Noncombat Stretching (-1/4)

Extra Space - 5 points

By using smaller components, we free up the insides of your fembot for more storage space. This space can be refrigerated if desired at an additional cost. We can even add the ability to dispense chilled liquids from, say the index finger, of the fembot.

Concealment 15- (11 Active Points); Only to store things inside (-1)

This seemed the most appropriate place to put this (if any place is appropriate for it....)

Fembot model AAF709 75/75

Nicely done.....repped.

BTW, because I am notoriously lazy, would you happen to have an existing HDC file for her/them ? If so, would you post it ? Thanks ! :D

-Carl-

• 4 months later...

Nicely done.....repped.

BTW, because I am notoriously lazy, would you happen to have an existing HDC file for her/them ? If so, would you post it ? Thanks ! :D

-Carl-

Ah, here is the file:

[ATTACH]31957[/ATTACH]

Lucius Alexander

Palindromedary Enterprises

Subscribe to the Fembot of the Month Club and for a low, low one time payment of only 5 Real Character Points, plus a monthly subscription fee (in credits, latinum, gold, soul shards, or whatever currency is accepted in your local campaign world) get a different fembot or gynoid every game month!

Fembot of the Month Club: Summon 150-point creatures, Slavishly Devoted (+1) (60 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Month, -5), 1 Charge which Recovers every 1 Month (-3), No Conscious Control (Only Effects cannot be controlled; -1), Summoned Being Must Inhabit Locale (-1/2), IIF Expendable (Difficult to obtain new Focus; -1/2), Only When Serving The Company's Purposes (-1/2), Arrives Under Own Power (-1/2)

Lucius Alexander

Palindromedary Enterprises

Another Fembot:

[ATTACH]31960[/ATTACH]

Let's see....spend 1 pt to upgrade the Damage Resistance, and 1 pt on a Weapon Familiarity....

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary notes that leaves 11 more points to spend, assuming it's the 75/75 model

Another Fembot:

[ATTACH]31960[/ATTACH]

As it happens, he requested a superheroic version.

Just don't lose her remote control. It would be a waste to have to trigger the self-destruct.

Customized AAF709 – 200/150

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

20 STR 10 13- Lift 400.0kg; 4d6 [2]

23 DEX 39 14- OCV: 8/DCV: 8

18 CON 16 13-

13 BODY 6 12-

20 INT 10 13- PER Roll 13-/18-

0 EGO 0 9- ECV: 0

20 PRE 10 13- PRE Attack: 4d6

20 COM 5 13-

10/16 PD 6 Total: 10/16 PD (6/12 rPD)

10/16 ED 6 Total: 10/16 ED (6/12 rED)

4 SPD 7 Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12

10 REC 4

40 END 2

30 STUN -2 Total Characteristic Cost: 121

Movement:

Running: 7"/14"

Leaping: 4"/8"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

20 "I hear and obey": High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group), Concealed (-3 with High Range Radio Perception PER Rolls), Tracking

2 "I obey only he who holds Authority": Discriminatory with I hear and obey (5 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about two-thirds of its effectiveness (Only to confirm that an incoming transmission is from the specific transmitter device this unit recognizes as Authority; -1 1/2)

5 "I still hear and obey.": +5 PER with Radio Group (10 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (Only to detect orders despite jamming or static, or detect falsified orders that don't come from Authority; -1)

6 “I am shiny” : Damage Resistance (6 PD/6 ED)

1 “I am a tireless warrior” : Life Support (Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week (About 1 hr in 24))

1 Holding Breath: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Turn)

10 "I am a mindless fembot." : Mental Defense - Organic Automaton (10 points total)

13 "Request permission to shut down for maintenance." : (Total: 15 Active Cost, 13 Real Cost) Simulate Death (+7 to roll) (Real Cost: 10) plus Rapid Healing (5 Active Points); Linked (Metabolic Control; -1/2) (Real Cost: 3)

Force Gladius

Notes: In de-activated form, this is a metal cylinder small enough to hold in one hand. When activated, it projects a force field over the holder and two blade -shaped force fields that project from the ends of the cylinder. As a safety feature, it is designed to function only when held and used by this specific fembot.

26 1) "Combat mode activated." Energy Shield: Force Field (6 PD/6 ED/5 Power Defense/3 Flash Defense: Radio Group/3 Flash Defense: Hearing Group/3 Flash Defense: Sight Group) (Protect Carried Items), Hardened (+1/4) (45 Active Points); OIF (Personal; -1/2), 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 20 Minutes (-1/4) [1 cc]

16 2) "I strike for the glory of my Makers and my Master." Double Bladed Force Gladius: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6-1 (1d6 w/STR), Personal Immunity (Force blades and personal force field synchronized; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Does BODY (+1), Attack Versus Limited Defense (Energy barriers or force fields; +1 1/2) (40 Active Points); -2 Decreased STUN Multiplier (-1/2), OIF (Personal; -1/2), Linked ("Combat mode activated." Energy Shield; -1/2) 2

12 3) "I attune my weapon to your defense": Find Weakness 14- with Force Gladius (25 Active Points); Limited Power Only Vs. force fields and energy barriers (-1)

"I am programmed to fight for your enternainment"

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

4 Martial Dodge -- +5 Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort

4 Martial Block +2 +2 Block, Abort

5 Defensive Strike +1 +3 4d6 Strike

3 Martial Throw +0 +1 4d6 +v/5, Target Falls

3 Martial Grab -1 -1 Grab Two Limbs, 30 STR for holding on

1 Weapon Element: Default Element: Force Gladius, Empty Hand

Talents

4 Double Jointed

4 “I move gracefully and beautifully in chains” : Environmental Movement (no penalties when bound)

2 “I follow instructions” : Eidetic Memory (5 Active Points); Only to recall orders (-1)

Skills

3 "I am skilled and graceful": Acrobatics 14-

3 "I can be anything you want me to be.": Acting 13-

3 “I can hold any position you choose” : Contortionist 14-

3 “You are so fascinating, please tell me more!” : Conversation 13-

3 "She hid it where?": Concealment 13-

1 "I can be anything you want me to be.": Mimicry 8-

1 “I am clever with makeup and costumes” : Disguise 8-

3 (Doesn't have to say a word....): Seduction 13-

2 "You can bet on me": Gambling ((Blood) Sports Betting) 13-

10 "I am programmed to defend.": Defense Maneuver I-IV

3 "I fight efficiently": Tactics 13-

6 +2 with Martial Maneuvers

3 Scholar "I learn quickly."

2 1) KS: Carnal Knowledge (3 Active Points) 13-

2 2) KS: Gladiatorial Combat (arena protocols, prominent gladiators, etc.) (3 Active Points) 13-

2 3) KS: Owner (3 Active Points) 13-

3 Jill of All Trades "I learn quickly."

2 1) PS: Bodyguard (3 Active Points) 13-

2 2) PS: Concubine (3 Active Points) 13-

2 3) PS: Dancer (3 Active Points) 14-

2 4) PS: Gladiator (3 Active Points) 13-

2 5) PS: Massage (3 Active Points) 13-

2 6) PS: Singer (3 Active Points) 13-

4 Language: Select One (completely fluent; literate)

3 Read Master: Analyze: A Man's Desires 13-

Notes: An Analyze skill for “sizing up” a man’s preferences (general, long-term desires) and moods (what he feels like right now)

10 +1 Overall

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 229

Total Cost: 350

200+ Disadvantages

20 Social Limitation: Fembot (Frequently, Severe)

15 Distinctive Features: cybernetic female with metallic skin and robotic mannerisms. (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses; Not Distinctive In Some Cultures)

20 Hunted: Manufacturer 14- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)

25 "You are not Master!" Enraged: Any attempt, either by directly accessing hardware or transmitting fraudulent signals, to get the fembot to accept orders other than through the Authority device. (Uncommon), go 14-, recover 8-

15 “I depend utterly on Master for my existence” Requires special diet (Iron supplements. Titanium supplements. And a way to recharge the batteries.) For each day without maintenance, fembot takes 3d6 damage, and suffers incompetence and weakness as per Dependence.

25 "I obey only One." Psychological Limitation: Obeys all, and only, those orders transmitted by the Authority device. (Very Common, Total)

30 "I am expendable." Susceptibility: Self destruct triggered: by self destruct signal transmitted by Authority or by manufacturer, by anyone succeeding with a Telepathy roll or othewise accessing core programming, by anyone succeeding with a Mind Control roll or othewise hacking in. 3d6 damage per Segment (Uncommon)

Total Disadvantage Points: 150

Background/History: Fembot model AAF709 - GC- 200/150 built on 200 points plus 150 points of disadvantages, suitable for a standard superheroic game. This unit was customized for a specific client who provided the signature weapon. A similar unit may be ordered for sale (200 pt follower for 40 pts) or lease (Summon 350 pt fembot 70 pts, (+1 Advantage for slavishly devoted 140 pts) delivery to reasonable locations only (-1/2 limit "Must inhabit locale") Allow 3 to 6 months for high-end custom orders (-5 1/2 limit extra time)

[ATTACH]31978[/ATTACH]

One more word of advice - by ordering her to accept vocal commands from you, you can avoid having to use the Authority remote control unit every time you want her to do something. Just be aware that if someone else gets the remote, they can take control and countermand anything you say.

Lucius Alexander

Palindromedary Enterprises - we sell more than just palindromedaries!

I can't believe I did that.

How an automaton accepts orders is part of how the automaton is defined. I don't think I can take a Disad for that - can I?

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary wonders how necessary some of the powers are in that case.....hmmm...