The Butler

Edsel

Our group has a base. The base has a couple of DNPCs one of which is our butler. This guy is supposed to be the classical butler to superheros (sort of like the Avengers butler). I need 25 points of Disadvantages for the Butler and I am having a hard time thinking of good ones.

Any suggestions?

Re: The Butler

Our group has a base. The base has a couple of DNPCs one of which is our butler. This guy is supposed to be the classical butler to superheros (sort of like the Avengers butler). I need 25 points of Disadvantages for the Butler and I am having a hard time thinking of good ones.

Any suggestions?

LOYAL (Frequently Total)

DF: Almost always has a Tux on

Code of the Major Domo

You could go the Jeeves route. You know, the butler from the stories of P.G.Wodehouse. The butler of the incompetent Berty Wooster...

Anyway, Psych Lim: Compulsion, fells the need to give advice to his employers (Very Common, Strong)

Psych Lim: Compulsion' date=' fells the need to give advice to his employers (Very Common, Strong)[/quote']

I like this one. The GM would probably like it too.

Social Lim: Secret Agenda (-15)

Watched: By Team/Agency/Secret Masters 11- (-10)

If I was the GM building a DNPC for my characters this is the sort of thing I would do. Since I am one of the PCs and am getting to build the DNPCs (subject to GM approval) I am not going to put this liability on myself and my team mates. Of course if the GM happens to view this post I may have no choice.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions, I have been repping the suggestions that I like.

I also have to build a receptionist for our base. I am in collusion with the GM for her to have an interesting Disad. I can't go into details since several of the players visit these forums.

If I was the GM building a DNPC for my characters this is the sort of thing I would do. Since I am one of the PCs and am getting to build the DNPCs (subject to GM approval) I am not going to put this liability on myself and my team mates. Of course if the GM happens to view this post I may have no choice.

That's the fun thing that my players do ... 9 out of 10 times, they set up something with their characters that allow for some interesting stories (even if it means making their Butler their enemy) ;)

I would probably go with a mysterious past Social lim most fictional. Butlers seem to have one alfreds mi5 service jarvis had military experience I belive. Also a good option would be psychological devoted to employer often risking life and limb not to mention riSking the threats of the law to protect there charges

Any suggestions?

The butler has a DNPC (girlfriend): he's dating the major domo or secretary of his employer's nemesis or rival.

They're both extremely professional about it. They wouldn't dream of revealing information about their bosses. But they also have an interest in keeping their significant other alive and/or out of jail.