Shadow Angelus

Edsel

Re: Shadow Angelus

Have you seen what I've done so far?

Oh, and I am thinking of running SA IV, a short game set 5 years after the end of SA I. I am going to pitch it to the gaming group as something to try in between levels 1-10 and 11-20 of our D&D 4E game. I'll use full K5 2.0 rules as well. I was asked "why not run something set in K5" and my reply was "SA has everything I need to get the PCs together as a team. Starting a K5 game from scratch would require too much prep work."

Yeap, it looks good so far.

You got my RTF of the first game session, I assume?

Yeah, SA really hits a sweet spot. I think you could run any number of games set in it at the same time and never have them touch each other. It is also possible to run very different types of games [surviving in Rho, Corporate Cyberpunk, Dresden-verse, Dark Champions, etc...]. It has become something of a mission/obsession for me to explore all the adventure possibilities of while writing the city up. I understand your desire.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeap, it looks good so far.

You got my RTF of the first game session, I assume?

Yeah, SA really hits a sweet spot. I think you could run any number of games set in it at the same time and never have them touch each other. It is also possible to run very different types of games [surviving in Rho, Corporate Cyberpunk, Dresden-verse, Dark Champions, etc...]. It has become something of a mission/obsession for me to explore all the adventure possibilities of while writing the city up. I understand your desire.

SA will appear as an alternate setting in the K5 book, BTW.

I'm not sure... do you mean the PC diary?

Yeah, Mirko's diary. It'll be an ongoing log. I hope Edsel has the chance to rip out a log from a neutral POV but he's got some issues right now that are taking up his play time.

SA will appear as an alternate setting in the K5 book' date=' BTW.[/quote']

Sweetness. You are quite welcome to use anything I've done that struck your fancy (map, city design, or sentences that you find particularly evocative).

That would be sweet to see an Angelus book. I'd like to see the city mapped out by a pro and the art would be killer.

Heh. During the campaign, I threatened to throw a bunch of money at Storn to draw up a group portrait. I even did a survey of preferred poses.

Unfortunately, my finances couldn't match up to my desires, and the concept fell to the wayside.

Now the idea is taking root in my head again. ;)

Yep, the second effort is much better.

BTW, I finally finished the campaign log for session one (or session recap) I need to let the players look it over to see if they spot any errors or omissions and then I can send it on to Susano and/or post it here under a SA Campaign Log thread.

Alright then, I'll consider it done if half the group likes it. Still keeping my mind open to suggestions.

I have it in a PSD so alterations aren't a thing. Edsel if you'd like a high res version I can upload it [EOG] so that it prints well to work as a cover for your campaign book at home.

I also took the map over to the Cartography Guild for comments and crits to see what can be done to improve it before I cross the i's & dot the t's.

Yep, the second effort is much better.

BTW, I finally finished the campaign log for session one (or session recap) I need to let the players look it over to see if they spot any errors or omissions and then I can send it on to Susano and/or post it here under a SA Campaign Log thread.

Yes! we need more campaign logs! :)

We also get to play this weekend. So, we will have more!

PS - we are also working some things out behind the scenes that will help me move forward on the city design [magic and technology stuff]. I've been randomly posting ideas in red on the city thread and I'll come back in and expand when I find a spare moment.

NIGHTSTICK - I got some ideas up for Iota Sector.

Hopefully, once i'm done I'll get the itch to write some fiction/fluff pieces to give Angelus some character.

As a fellow website owner fellow - you have my most considerable understanding. :D

I'm still trying to edit down the MS Word files. Exporting them to HTML results in masses of useless code.