London Knights

knuckles

Re: London Knights

you should mate, in the original face to face of this game the EP was a kind of green lantern/human torch style character, but i think a robin hood style trick arrow guy would work nicely here or whatever you feel like making.

look forward to seeing what you come up with .

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same goes for you red cougar, i have stated in the london knights rules lone wolf vigilantes wont want to join a team, so be warned the minute you decide to envoke your code v killing grey area you can expect a very stern reaction from until, and possibly having to stand trial for murder your self.

Legatus, sorry to hear you wont try again, i feel kind of bad, you were the first to show an interest and like me, live in the UK so have at least been to london i expect. I hope you reconsider.

OK so now i have a ninja, a tank and a mentalist, a blaster and a science /skills guy would be nice

Hey too be fair, the light code vs killing, is still a code against killing. This just means he is more likely to envoke it by using it to cripple, rather then kill an opponent. He still doesn't like the idea of killing and has never actually done so.

Also, if it makes you feel better, I live in London.

Yes! Legatus might join! Woo hoo! The fight can still happen!

While the character himself won't have a CvK, I myself have a pretty strong Code Versus Not Screwing Up Games. He'll use the edge on robots and the like, and just clobber everything else. I deliberately avoided giving him any Enraged Disads for that very reason.

That being said, if a villain commits some truly heinous crime right in front of him, the sword might just be the right answer to the problem... :sneaky:

~Gabriel

I'm quite interested the only problem is that i will be going away for a several weeks in June and would be unable to post if my character could be sen to another dimension mind controlled or locked up in a super prison for a crime he did not commit for a few weeks I would love to get involved.

shame the martial artist slots taken up as i would love to play THE SILVER LORD one of the characters i'm set to write up for my UK hero project sort of a crazy amalgamation of Batman captain marvel and Boris Johnson

You still stuck Legatus? All you have to do is go to this thread:

http://www.storycrafter.com/story/act/read.php?storyid=4789&actid=19701

And post the intro. This is the thread made for you. Just describe how you get in the building.

Look at the other threads by clicking on their names. See mine, Red Cougar, Dawn's etc.

Try going here if your lost:

Dawn: http://www.storycrafter.com/story/act/read.php?storyid=4789&actid=19673

Red Cougar: http://www.storycrafter.com/story/act/read.php?storyid=4789&actid=19695

Try Outs: http://www.storycrafter.com/story/act/read.php?storyid=4789&actid=19660

Mac Lir hasn't posted yet, but you should be able to see him. The titles of the threads are in blue.

Hey mallet, yeah, still looking for one or two more. If you make your guy tactical smart and until based background you'll probably get in. I just had an application from someone called delinquent with his character funwrecker. I cant quite figure out if he's at the windup with the character or really wants to play a character dependent on anti psychotics.

In which case i need to point him in the direction of the dictionary and the definition of the word hero, that or i need to point him in the direction of the nearest dark champions game

:eg:

Hey mallet, yeah, still looking for one or two more. If you make your guy tactical smart and until based background you'll probably get in. I just had an application from someone called delinquent with his character funwrecker. I cant quite figure out if he's at the windup with the character or really wants to play a character dependent on anti psychotics.

In which case i need to point him in the direction of the dictionary and the definition of the word hero, that or i need to point him in the direction of the nearest dark champions game

:eg:

the latter i would hope