Metamorpho like powers

CoreBrute

I have been making a character for a Super hero game, set in a futuristic world where the British Empire never fell. The characters would serve the Queen as Black Ops agents.

For my character I tried to do something new and built the Imperialist, an alien from another planet who was sent to weaken the forces of Earth but forgot him memory when he landed. Now he believes his home empire is Britain and serves it loyally.

His power is an inbuilt exosuit that allows him to assume the form of any chemical element in any state of matter. Here's what I've got so far:

The Imperialist

Player: Val Char Cost 15/75 STR5 25 DEX45 20 CON20 20 BODY20 13 INT3 15 EGO10 15 PRE5 10 COM0

8/20 PD5 6/18 ED2 5 SPD15 10 REC6 40 END0 38 STUN0

10" RUN0 2" SWIM0 3"/15" LEAP0 Characteristics Cost: 136

Cost Power END 60 Form of the Elements: Multipower, 60-point reserve

6u 1) Diamond Form: Density Increase (409,600 kg mass, +60 STR, +12 PD/ED, -12" KB) (60 Active Points) 6 6u 2) Chlorine Gas Form: Energy Blast 6d6, No Normal Defense (Self Contained Breathing; +1) (60 Active Points) 6 3u 3) Uranium Form: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Damage Shield (Offensive; +3/4), Continuous (+1) (49 Active Points); No STR Bonus (-1/2) 0 4u 4) Liquid Nitrogen Form: Entangle 4d6, 4 DEF, Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2) (60 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) 6 15 Natural Rubber form: Stretching 3" 1 48 Assume any Form: Shape Shift (Sight and Hearing Groups, any shape), Imitation, Instant Change 5 8 Stretch Running: Running +4" (10" total) 1 25 Alien Mind: Mental Defense (28 points total) 0 4 Alien Form: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Turn; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum) 0 Powers Cost: 179

Cost Skill 3 SS Chemistry 12- 2 KS History of Britain 11- 2 KS Alien Species 11- 3 Acting 12- 3 Breakfall 14- 3 Contortionist 14- 3 Cryptography 12- 3 Disguise 12- 3 Stealth 14- 2 TF: Science Fiction & Space Vehicles Skills Cost: 27

Cost Perk 5 Money: Well Off Perks Cost: 5

Cost Talent 3 Ambidexterity (-2 Off Hand penalty) Talents Cost: 3

Total Character Cost: 350

Val Disadvantages 15 Hunted: The British Government 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching) 20 Psychological Limitation: Duty to the Imperial Empire (Common, Total) 10 Psychological Limitation: Gets Flashbacks and Nightmares (Common, Moderate) 15 Social Limitation: Subject to Orders (Frequently, Major) 15 Hunted: Chinese and USSR 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Limited Geographical Area, Harshly Punish) 20 Enraged: When The Imperial Empire is Insulted (Common), go 11-, recover 11- 30 Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Electricity (Very Common) 10 Gm Disadvantage 15 Accidental Change: When Exposed to Strange new Materials 14- (Uncommon)

Disadvantage Points: 150

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 0

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

What I need is some tips on other elements and powers with those elements. Desolidification and any GM stop powers are banned from the game, but anything else or advice would be appreciated.

Re: Metamorpho like powers

VPP limited to any chemical element in any state of matter???

How about a Chemical Elemental Control with the advantage Variable Advantage and limitation Variable Limitations that contains a set of basic powers (like EB/Force Field/Flight)?

Not exactly what I meant.

I meant what sort of game effects would being an element give me?

Liquid Nitrogen lets me freeze people around me.

Uranium is radiactive and thus gives me a damage shield.

Turning into diamond or chlorine's effect is pretty obvious. But what other elements would give me interesting powers?

Not exactly what I meant.

I meant what sort of game effects would being an element give me?

Liquid Nitrogen lets me freeze people around me.

Uranium is radiactive and thus gives me a damage shield.

Turning into diamond or chlorine's effect is pretty obvious. But what other elements would give me interesting powers?

Silicon can give you Marvel's Sand Man Powers OR it could make you Glass like.

Mercury - Streching and Desoild and Speed.

Cobalt - One of the Three Magnetic elements and the base for magnetic alloys (AlNiCo) Magnetic Powers and Armor.

While critical mass fission effects of Plutonium might not be practical, it is also HIGHLY poisonous in even trace amounts. Probably best modeled as HKA NND Does Body with a lot of dice.

Tungsten has an extremely high melting point (6192°F), and could justify buying up a lot of ED.

Gold is exceedingly malleable and resistant to corrosion, which says Stretching, Damage Reduction, and Immunity to Chemical Warfare Agents to me.