Anybody else having problems?

Twilight

So I was playing Champions Online today and I did the second quest involving Leo's Bar. As I tried to leave the bar, the server disconnected me and I has been unable to retrieve my character so that I can continue playing. My computer is connected properly and I know it's powerful enough to play the game, since I upgraded it to make sure of that.

So does anybody know what's going on?

Re: Anybody else having problems?

So I was playing Champions Online today and I did the second quest involving Leo's Bar. As I tried to leave the bar, the server disconnected me and I has been unable to retrieve my character so that I can continue playing. My computer is connected properly and I know it's powerful enough to play the game, since I upgraded it to make sure of that.

So does anybody know what's going on?

There's a lot of people complaining about it (me too :) )

i hope they'll fix it soon... xD

ps: there is a thread in the official forum... dunno if this one could be "official" or not... xD

Apparently there's an issue regarding "null characters" in the pipeline when it retrieves your characters--supposidly they come from aborted attempts at character creation, which tends to "pile up" and clog the authentication servers. And this being Free Champions Weekend, you can guess how many tried to come on-line in the same day.

Well they were able to retrieve my character but now I'm disconnected from the server, and connecting to the login server seems to be inordinately slow. Considering I'm paying for this, you'd think they'd do everything in their power to keep the server connected at all times.

Ok I tried to log in again, and this time they told me I wasn't allowed to log into the server. Apparently paying to play the game isn't permission enough.