Yet Again: Please Help Name My Character

Gideon

Re: Yet Again: Please Help Name My Character

He prefers people to not use the names of existing characters (IE Airwave is from DC) for characters with the same power set.
So' date=' as it's a different power set, Feedback would be acceptable? (It's been used at least twice that I'm aware of -- once in Marvel Comics, and once on "Who Wants to Be a Superhero?")

So' date=' as it's a different power set, Feedback would be acceptable? (It's been used at least twice that I'm aware of -- once in Marvel Comics, and once on "Who Wants to Be a Superhero?")

Yes, and it has been done in his game. For example, there is a character named Wildcat, who has crude oil projection powers.

Sorry, things have been a bit hectic and haven't started playing yet. I've hemming and hawing over the suggestions I like, not making a final decision. And since the game isn't imminent yet, its been made that much easier to put off.

Don't worry though, as soon as I've decided I'll post the character's name. I may even post the character (I haven't decided that part yet either.)

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry that this reply took so long. The game this character was meant for was put on hold for almost a month, so I procrastinated for a while.

I did finally make a decision, though. And while its not something exactly suggested by anyone, it was inspired by what people posted.

My radio-wave projector character is...

Signal

The closest was casualplayer with "Signalman". Don Pardo, tell 'im what he's won!

"All right, Bob! I hope casualplayer is hungry, because he's won a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat!"

"My name is casualplayer and I am not smarter than a fifth grader."

Just flew out of San Fran yesterday. Boudin sourdough bread, Gallo hard salami, no Rice-a-Roni but I love the stuff. Keep it coming!

Thanks again guys. You were all a big help.

Hey, if anyone is interested I'd be willing to post a copy of the character for people to peruse. I warn you though, he's built kinda strangely.