(Gencon) Win A Dream Date With Hero!!!!

Yes, Hero is once again participating in the silliness that is the Ennies promotions. Their fundraising for the award show includes the opportunity to bid on the right to join Hero games at the pre-show cocktail party (along with a couple dozen other industry luminaries), and sit with us at our reserved table for the show itself. Now, that might not sound like much to you- frankly, it doesn't sound like much to us either. So we're sweetening the pot by throwing in a $50 booth gift certificate and a collection of various other freebies (hats, pins, whatever else we can find lying around.) Furthermore, we're bringing an extra lucha mask to the show, so if Lucha Hero does win, you can come up on stage with Jason and me masked and accept the award with us! Come on, admit it, you've always wanted to do that.

So head on over here and start bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180535777068

dw

Re: (Gencon) Win A Dream Date With Hero!!!!

How does one get thrown out of Ike & Jonesy's? Act flamboyantly straight? ;)

A few years ago Jason and I were tossed out of I&J for wearing Lucha masks on the dance floor while being rowdy with Marcelo and that crowd. Turned out Indianapolis has anti-mask laws dating back to the Klan days- the whole town frowns on incognito partying. Must have been one of those rare nights you went to bed early. ;) dw

Re: (Gencon) Win A Dream Date With Hero!!!!

I dunno if I'd want to go out on a date with Hero. It'd probably try to get me drunk and then get all grabby-hands with me. :eek:

Like that's never happened to you before.