• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ragitsu

• Certified

• tkdguy

• Clonus

Martial Arts In Metahumans Rising Part 19: Viking Glima

Let me axe you a question. Did you know that Vikings had an unarmed martial art? And if you are wondering, yes, it's as brutal as you might imagine.

#Metahumans #Superheroes #TTRPG #TTRPGSolidarity #TTRPGRising #MartialArts #Glima

Day Jobs 18: Primal

What is civilized? The Primal may be survivalists, intelligent animals, or even time traveling Neanderthals. Unleash the beast within and put your survival skills to good use.

#Metahumans #Superheroes #TTRPG #TTRPGSolidarity #TTRPGRising #DayJobs #Primal

On 12/15/2023 at 5:57 PM, Ragitsu said:

It's from a different panel of this character's comic.

In addition to whatever protective measures you are going to take, can you please firmly and fully seal up ALL corners, gaps, cracks, seams, flaps (including the bottom/underside) and (potential) opening points on the outer box with ample packaging tape or better? I want to keep out that Pacific Northwest moisture and insects in the event this package sits outside for longer than expected; the outer box should be sealed up tight like a submarine, basically. Do not mind the extra hassle when it comes time to open up the whole shebang, as long as it is secured. If you need to hold or cancel the order so that I can pay extra for this additional level of safeguarding, please let me know. I can go the distance to ensure that this vintage piece of gaming history arrives undamaged.