Ctrl+V

Ragitsu

Powering Through 4: Bike Mimicry
Vroom, vroom! The random button is back, and this week we teach you how to turn into a motorcycle in Metahumans Rising. We also have six new entries in our reject roundup for mini-powers, and tips.

Steel Aces is an independent web comic. Help support our story, and get a ton of perks by joining the Patreon!

#Metahumans #Superheroes #TTRPG #TTRPGSolidarity #TTRPGRising

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ragitsu

• Certified

• tkdguy

• Clonus

On 9/9/2022 at 9:05 PM, L. Marcus said:

Aj äm fråm Sviden -- Blonde-O-Vision is a vital survival skill when everyone's a blonde, especially those who aren't. 

Genetics can be fickle; I used to have blonde-ish hair when I was very young, but it darkened to brown with age until my facial hair came in...and then some of those eventually lightened to blonde.

--- --- ---

spacer.png

Furthermore, it’s simply not believable that Ocasio-Cortez, who frequently talked about gun rights during the campaign, would be unaware of the Second Amendment. During a Reddit AMA in June 2017, for instance, more than a year before this fake quote started circulating, Ocasio-Cortez said that she was a “firm believer” in the Amendment, but that she would prevent people with mental illness or a history of domestic abuse from purchasing guns. 

Her official campaign platform also specifically mentioned the Second Amendment. The congresswoman argued that the United States could ban assault weapons and strengthen gun-control laws without “running afoul” of the Constitution:

47 minutes ago, Ragitsu said:

tkdguy, I must admit that I'm not enthusiastic about Sauron receiving a prominent position in the television show; IMO, this particular villain works best as a threat residing in the periphery.

I have not seen the show, but if it's about forging the Rings of Power as the title implies, Sauron/Annatar will have to become a major character sooner or later.

2 hours ago, tkdguy said:

I have not seen the show, but if it's about forging the Rings of Power as the title implies, Sauron/Annatar will have to become a major character sooner or later.

Sadly.

By the way, because Amazon has access to a 3" x 5" note card's worth of material (compared to the vast breadth of the author's complete works), we'll be getting Discount Beren and Luthien.