The Naming Game with twist: The Character Concept Game

Badger

Re: The Naming Game with twist: The Character Concept Game

Well one word I have heard for some reason a couple of times recently, that made me think of one. Probably because I have been reading up on a couple of old 50s movies.

Sexpot.

Probably a female with over working pheromones to hypnotize those of proper sexual orientation. Makes me think of woman on the petite side rather than the usual sexy statuesque stereotype. But, I am kind of interested to hear ideas. (though keep it somewhat clean, please)

Fast draw

aspiring comic book penciller Kevin karandash was making ends meet as a police sketch artist until one fateful day when lost looking for a witnesses house he stumbled in the window was a gorgeous golden art deco mechanical pencil art store the shop keeper was weird talking about destiny and fate but Kevin got the pencil it wasn't till that night he finally got a chance to try it taking it from its case and admiring the intricate art deco engraving he sketched the pigeon sitting on his window but as he finished the sketch the pigeon left the page and flew around his room soon he discovered any sketch drawn with the golden pencil would come to life.

Kevin became the super hero he had always dreamed of Fastdraw and his summoned heroes and monsters fighting crime and also writing and drawing the official authorised comic book of his own adventures.

Clarabelle O'hara the Songbird of the Sierras part of a troupe of travelling performers entertaining the workers along the transcontinental rail road.

as they journeyed across Nevada The wagon train was attacked by bandits and the troupe massacred. Clara was the only survivor badly wounded and left for dead she wandered in the desert until she was found by a group of Chinese immigrants and was nursed back to health by one of the elders. as she regained her strength she began to sing to relive the heart break of her dead friends teh horror of teh masacre.

The elder grew enchanted by her voice often accompanying her on his Guzheng as her strength returned with the help of his grandson who spoke some English would teach her meditation and Tai chi instruct her in Chinese medicines and then after many months as Clara was almost healed he would teach her his greatest secret a lesson he had learnt as a boy apprenticed to a great master the secrets of the human voice how it could be used to heal and to harm how the right song could stun the mind or resonate the workings of a gun so it would not fire Clara learnt well and quickly her remarkable voice now a weapon sworn to protect the peoples of the west from those who would harm them.

She was THE GUN SINGER