Regeneration and Resurrection

Odraude

So I am making a character in a game where she is a living corpse mutant (think something like Deadgirl). One of her abilities is to regenerate BODY and resurrect herself when she is killed. However, I am a bit confused with the power because I want to add the Does not Work on Limitation for the actual regeneration part (before she is killed) but I dont know if I can because of the rules on resurrection where you cannot add such a thing.

Re: Regeneration and Resurrection

Maybe buy a separate regeneration with resurrection ability that is only used for resurrection? It wouldn't then be affected by the "does not work on" limitation.

Is it legal to buy a resurrection only regeneration and buy a regular regeneration as two separate powers?

Maybe buy a separate regeneration with resurrection ability that is only used for resurrection? It wouldn't then be affected by the "does not work on" limitation.

Is it legal to buy a resurrection only regeneration and buy a regular regeneration as two separate powers?

It's legal to buy multiple instances of a single power.

Not always point efficient but legal.

Lucius Alexander

And an inefficiently built palindromedary with severe mental problems

Had something similar for Landslide:

She always has quite some regeneration (1/Hour or 8 AP).

But when here main powers are not supressed, it jumps up to: 2/Turn +5 Regrow Limbs (37 AP).

So I just made a "partially Limited Power":

8 Basepoints of Regeneration, without Limitation.

+29 (37 minus the 8 I already paid for) Basepoints of Regeneration (inlcuding Regrow Limbs) with the Limitations.

When Limited and Unlimted Work, she has 2/Turn + Regrow Limbs.

When only the unlimited Work, she has 1/Hour.