Imaginary Friends Update

Balabanto

The work has begun. I am approximately ten thousand words in, and am working on the character sheets for it. This adventure has fifteen sheets, including complex and detailed interview sections, and is constructed with a series of events and a series of insertable complications to make the adventure as simple or as complex as a GM needs. The promise of four to five maps, including the basics of what a GM needs to run one of the organizations I've mentioned several times in my products, will be included in the adventure as well.

It's my hope this adventure will make people really sit up and take notice.

But it's also my hope it will be one of the most brilliant and different ideas for superhero adventures ever published.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Imaginary Friends Update

I am now 22,000 words in. According to the methods Dave prefers, I am doing villains and sheets first, followed by maps, followed by adventure text.

I have completed the following sheets.

Georgie, the Singing Giraffe

Polly Pooper, the Pooping Parrot

Jack Bombem!

Lisa

Mr. Wumbles

Toby Doherty

Lord Dominus

I am currently working on the sheet for a villain called "Abyss."

(Repeats Trailer)

What if there was a group of children who had imaginary friends?

What if those imaginary friends were real?

Now, someone is killing them.....

How do you fight a serial killer who doesn't exist?

How do you stop a villain whose very weakness is his strength?

Meet Mr. Wumbles...

Your heroes will never be the same....

I have completed the character sheet for Abyss. Next up. Lady Warp. There's also a whole bunch of specialized agent sheets in this adventure, along with a couple vehicles, tactics list, and a brief organizational history. Once I get the villains done, that goes to Dave. Then I draw the maps and send them to Dave. Then comes the actual adventure and flavor text (Those sections that I haven't already written). Ideally, I should be done by the end of the year. I didn't realize just how much STUFF there was in this one. My hope is "Before Thanksgiving, I'll finish this thing."

Lady Warp is complete! I am at 27,846 words.

Tomorrow I will begin the sheet of Totem, the Chimeric Man! Ideally all my sheets will be done by the end of October, and all my Maps by the end of November. Not so ideally, this should be ready by February or March.

As I work on the Negafire Villain Sheet, I want to ask if there's any additional "Fan Service" I can provide in this publication. I usually take at least one fan suggestion, but there's so much already here that I'm not sure I can take much in the way of fan suggestions.

Please be gentle when making these.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...