Property-Destructo Lass

Michael Hopcroft

Let's see -- how do I put this? I have an ICONS character that, once it gets ready, I'm thinking I want to write up in hero. She's amazingly strong -- but incredibly clumsy. When she hits her targets, they usually go down and stay down, but whenever she fights she leaves ruin and chaos in her wake.

Her intentions are good, and she's a good fighter, but property damage can get pretty immense when she's around even more than for the standard run of bricks.

Is this a Physical Complication, or is there something in her Characteristics or Powers that should reflect her tendency to smash stuff she really didn't intend to smash?

Re: Property-Destructo Lass

Area of effect punch.

Tunneling as a punch.

4D6 Body Drain area of effect.

Give her a 10 strength and a 630 point kinetic force multipower. The E blasts are vs PD and at NO Range.

Black Falcon has a similar build, see the link in my sig...she is all about property destruction.

If the hallways are full of guards and automatic guns...go thru the walls, ceilings and floors. Why use a hallway and take excess damage? Use that Tunneling punch and avoid all of that.

Give her a 10 strength and a 630 point kinetic force multipower. The E blasts are vs PD and at NO Range.

Black Falcon has a similar build, see the link in my sig...she is all about property destruction.

By sheer coincidence, the flavor writeup I did for her Icons sheet (which will be appearing in one of Adamant's projects pretty soon -- the illustrator is going to tackle it once he gets back from GenCon) is that her powers are based on "mind over matter". The reason she can fly, hit things so hard, and shrug off damage is that her willpower transcends the laws of physics. Given time she may refine her powers more carefully, but for now she seems happy just to smash stuff and hope she doesn't smash too much stuff she shouldn't. The way she is now she is about as strong as Rogue from the Marvel Universe, which means she hits hard. She can also carry tons, but you don't want her to drop them....

Physical Complication on Strength- no fine control (Frequently/Fully)- she must make a Dex roll when coming into contact with any surfaces that she might be able to break- failed roll means the affected structure takes full Strength damage- keep her away from schools, hospitals, and small children/puppies...

Physical Complication on Strength- no fine control (Frequently/Fully)- she must make a Dex roll when coming into contact with any surfaces that she might be able to break- failed roll means the affected structure takes full Strength damage- keep her away from schools' date=' hospitals, and small children/puppies...[/quote']

Well, I don't want it to have quite the same effect on people. This would be for a nominally four-color game, and even extraordinarily clumsy superheroes don't accidentally tear people's arms off during a handshake.