Susano Considers His Next Possible Projects (What Do You Want To See?)

Susano

Re: Susano Considers His Next Possible Projects (What Do You Want To See?)

Personally' date=' I'd love to see Ross Watson develop a supplement dealing with the Shadows Angelus setting.[/quote']

I'd like to see Shadows Angelus done as a supplement showcasing supernatural animepunk too. Perhaps you two could co-author it, or it could be developed as part of the K5 supplement?

I'd like to see Shadows Angelus done as a supplement showcasing supernatural animepunk too. Perhaps you two could co-author it' date=' or it could be developed as part of the K5 supplement?[/quote']

I think it would be a stand-alone book designed as an add-on to the K5 book.

I think it would be a stand-alone book designed as an add-on to the K5 book.

That would be something that I would definatly buy! (ie Supernatural Animepunk as part of K5) that's something that would be really FUN to run! :D

Mythic America

Fearsome Critters

These are particularly interesting to me from the viewpoint of expanding my cultural references, and since I have the Asian Bestiaries, my expectations for the Mythic America books are high.

Mythic America II

I think there is a certain ”Hero Void of the Normals” for most current genres. Good idea, I know I spend quite some time trying to populate my campaigns.

Things That Go Bump In The Night

What can I say, I'll definitely buy this. Again, I have the Hero Be Dragons book to give me an idea of what to expect. :)

Mike's Martial Artists

Bring it on. Quite often, character writeups that were actually intended for entirely different genres, find their way into my games when appropriately tweaked.

Oh, and the other book, Mike's Marital Artists, is something I'm also curious about.

The Well of the Worlds

Love the idea, want this. :)

The Tarot Council

I've done this myself in several versions for different campaigns but would certainly be interested in seeing your take on it.

Kazei 5: System Upgrade

I keep trying to sell my friends on Kazei 5 so more official material is always welcome.

I'll probably have more input on this and other books once I've fully digested the implications of the changes at Hero.

I just had this image for the cover for Mythic America. A highway signpost with clawmarks torn through it!

That'd be better for the Fearsome Critter's book. Mythic America needs to be a montage of people -- Blackbeard and Sitting Bull, Davy Crockett and Paul Bunyan, John Henry and Nikolai Tesla....

Well of the Worlds

Seeing as I'm in that campaign, yeah, I'm sure people would enjoy that as a sourcebook.

Kazei 5: System Upgrade

I think I've said my piece on this one in person. XD

Yeah, you wanted Derpy in it. ^_^

Things That Go Bump In The Night, Kazei 5: System Upgrade and Mike's Martial Artists! If I had to order them, then I would go with MMA first, TTGBITN second and Kazei 5. PS I would happy help with the hdc on MMA!

Things That Go Bump In The Night' date=' Kazei 5: System Upgrade and Mike's Martial Artists! If I had to order them, then I would go with MMA first, TTGBITN second and Kazei 5. PS I would happy help with the hdc on MMA![/quote']

Well, these days I build 'em first in HD then export and format them.

I'd also like to point out that I'll eventually be developing some projects for D3 Adventures (was D3 Games.) These will be short, PDF-only, projects, most of which will be based off of old 5E Digital Hero articles.

I've been waiting for Mythic America since I saw some of your work on it at the 2010 Gencon. I will definitely pick this up when it comes out.

Fearsome Critters sounds awesome. Knowing the quality and detail of your creature work from the Asian Bestiary (1 and 2) I think I am almost more excited about this than Mythic America!

Mythic America II sounds like fun as well, though it is not a "must have" for me. Finances allowing I would buy it.

K5: System Upgrade, on the other hand, is a "must have". Kazei 5 is one of my favorite setting books and an expansion on that world would be a definite buy for me.

TTGBITN is a "would eventually buy if I had the cash". Sure it would be great, just not highest on my priority list.

The other three fall into the "things I might eventually buy because I like the author" category.

• 6 months later...

What is the status of these different projects?

Currently I'm working on Folk Hero/Mythic America and Ghosts, Ghouls, and Golems--A HERO System Sourcebook for the Strange and Supernatural. I hope to have both done in time for GenCon 2013.