Last Dance With Mary Jane...

Marcus Impudite

Re: Last Dance With Mary Jane...

Septa - (ex)Superthief playing hero in the one foreing superheroteam allowed on american Soil (Justice Force America on Herocentral).

Her main power is a staff that gives her controll and knowledge over 6 Elemets - including plants. So she can propably give you a overview of the health of them, the sub species and how to properly care for them (despite never growing them herself).

If she sees an opportunity, she would not be opposed to take a sample for use. But her costume has no place to hide stuff and the press would be interested in any dirt on the team.

She propably would have to report that find, unless she knows the person it belongs too and cares enough to not rat them out. Wich is unlikely at that amount.

She could not wait for the owners however. When she is in strong concentrations on one element and has nothign to do, her mind tends to "drift". She could end up wandering around naked through the forrest, looking at the plants for days. Again.

Heh. Sounds like Septa could use some pointers from Jim Ellison and Blair Sandburg on how not to

zone out over something...

Major Tom 2009 :sneaky:

Minus 68 and counting...

Agree. My characters also don't go after jaywalkers' date=' speeders, those who cheat on their taxes, or other non-dangerous crime. My Batman clone might call the cops, but that's about it.[/quote']

Mystica - Who has time for these things when there are teenagers summoning demons all across town? Maybe if these teenagers smoked some of this marijuana then they wouldn't be rummaging through the attics of abandon houses and stumbling on forgotten spell books. Look, I'd love to stay and chat but I just got a call that a Morbane has broken into a locked vault of the Campaign City Public Library...

My Batman homage is about 50% Batman, 30% Martian Manhunter, and 20% Constantine, so he knows where Mystica is coming from. ;)

That said, my character wouldn't notify the police, he'd investigate himself, and eventually add another street contact to his list.

The video not withstanding' date=' I'm pretty sure it's obvious what that song was really about...:smoke::smoke::smoke:[/quote']

Well, of course it makes a ton of sense to ask a psychoactive herb to put on a party dress.

Lucius Alexander

the palindromedary offers four words: sane oat hood rugs

Shadow Hawk would only be in the woods 'on a mission' for "The Agency". He'd make a note of it, complete his mission, and then report it as part of the debrief.

The Crimson Mage would report it to local authorities as part of his "Good Citizen" act.

The Mad Ninja would ignore it. He'd tried the stuff in high school, and it messed up his chi something awful, so he doesn't partake but doesn't see what the big deal is.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a bit too much of me in all my characters for that to end well...

The traditional thing to do is to go counterclockwise around the planet...

It's a gravitas thing. Going with my example, Peter eventually got over Gwen Stacy (who?) and settled down with MJ.

In roleplaying terms, it's a chance to do a nice "All things come to an end" scene, pick up some motivation...

In powergaming terms, it's a chance to buy off/trade off the Sucky Dnpc complication.