Journey to the Center of the Earth! A new Michael Satran product!

Balabanto

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The Object Defense table for King Reptillon's Throne Room is done. I am still drawing the Doomsday Beast Lair.

Let me know at this point if you guys think there's anything missing. I'll try to work it in. Be warned. This thing is really long. I just hit Page 212.

Well, considering how many more maps there are, I don't know how much progress there actually is. I hope to finish this next one over the next two days and get it out there. It isn't finished until it's finished. Then we'll kickstart it, and hopefully it will come to pass. My projects rely on you guys, the people who vote for them.

But lately, the votes have been pretty tight.

The object defense table is complete!

On to the Reptile Temple. Then comes the sections of the Dark Spire, of which there will only be a sample. It's so big that any GM would have to wing tons of it, and I'm not going to create a Pathfinder size champions dungeon. I'll be busy for the rest of my life if I try that.

Then Cult Caves, New Blackburn, then Underground Response Headquarters. It's likely that all of this stuff won't be done until the end of June, but I'm hoping for earlier.

Today, the Dark Spire Entry Levels map was completed.

Other Dark Spire sample levels will include:

Defense Levels

Residential Levels

Library Levels

Command Level

All totalled, this is a lot of work. I'll keep everyone appraised of when each level is done.

It's a superhero supplement with convertible pulp, QM. It all depends on how you want to address the material, power it up or power it down. It's meant to be sort of a mix of pulp, that ka-zar/travis morgan vibe, and all that stuff. One of my reviewers says that the thing he likes most about my stuff is that I never forget the pulps that superheroes came out of. So it's easy to reverse-engineer.

It features the same "World" as the other 6th edition products I've designed. One of the villains is even "on display" in the convention center statues in Pretty Hate Machines. I cross my 't's and dot my 'i's