Journey to the Center of the Earth! A new Michael Satran product!

Balabanto

Well, it looks like this vote is swinging in a single direction, so we'll put together some underground vehicles and I'll post another update when each vehicle is done.

Currently we're at 130301 words and 262 pages.

Your four vehicles will be

PTAH UHT-7 (Underground Hover Transport)

PTAH TUM-4 (Tracked Underground Machine)

PTAH UEX-3 (Underground Explorer)

PTAH AUMAV-2 (Armored Underground Military Assault Vehicle)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An unfortunte and very sad delay is occurring.

My good friend Joel Ryerson, who has played in my Champions game for many years, is dying of stomach cancer. He was diagnosed at stage four, and he hasn't got long. This has created an unfortunate, but also unavoidable slowdown in Journey to the Center of the Earth.

I will do my best not to let this affect my work. The last vehicle is only the fluff sections away from being done, and then it's on to the fluff proper. Things like this, while unavoidable, still bother me with respect to you, my slowly growing legion of fans.

Let's get this done.

The last vehicle is done! Descriptions are being mailed to the artist just after I post this! Onward to the fluff part of the project!

Sections currently include...

Using Journey to the Center of the Earth in the Champions Universe

Using Journey to the Center of the Earth in Gestalt

Using Journey to the Center of the Earth for Lower Powered Characters

Using Journey to the Center of the Earth for Fantasy Hero

A Pulp Adventure Journey to the Center of the Earth

An Entire Campaign at the Center of the Earth

Underground Survival

The Downways

Gravity at the Center of the Earth

Navigation at the Center of the Earth

Flora of the Center of the Earth

Fauna of the Center of the Earth

Dinosaurs at the Center of the Earth

Life at Earth’s Center

Economy

Orichalcum

Politics of the Center of the Earth

Martial Arts of the Center of the Earth

The Jungle

King Reptillon’s Lands

Reptile City

If there's anything else you guys want, better ask me now, because once I get through this, I'm taking a one month break where I do nothing but work on my novels and pet my cats.

We have hit page 277. I'm still working on underground hazards and undergound adventuring. I just covered disease. :) Yay, disease.

After Hazards, I'm going to cover the Downways and what they're like, gravity, and then I'll move on to the goings on at the Center of the Earth. Once I'm done with all that, the supplement should be done. I'm looking at an end of October completion date.

I finished the section on Supplies Running Out. This is a pretty long section, but extremely rules light.

We're moving on to the Downways section, which covers travel to and from the Center of the Earth, what lives there, and some stuff on Caverns. Hopefully, I will be able to keep this to under ten pages. We're on page 283

No! One of the rules I have is that until the product is actually written, I don't make commitments like that. Once the product is complete, we'll be happy to kickstart it and take your money. I should warn you that this book is bigger, and because it's bigger it's going to cost a lot.

There is also the possibility of a Savage Worlds version of this product. If that is the case, I will need you guys to make a stronger commitment to the Hero version of this product than ever, because not all of our versions of the Kickstarter are the same in our projections.

Kickstarting this project, as much work as I've done, is pretty much our only shot, so I hope you guys can get as many of our fellow Herophiles together to bring it to life.