Journey to the Center of the Earth! A new Michael Satran product!

Balabanto

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of an object defense table? Object Defense Tables occur in all my products thanks to an edit provided in War of Worldcraft.

Basically, every free-standing object that is mentioned in a map location is given a PD, ED, and BODY score.

Update: It will either be Tom Rafalski or Bill Keyes, depending on scheduling.

The Library Level map, key, and object defense table are complete.

These levels are meant to be "stackable." You should be able to arrange Defense Levels, Residential Levels, and Library Levels in whatever order you like in order to "fill up" the Dark Spire in your game.

On to the Godprison Level.

Where would I be without you guys? :)

We are on to the object defense table for the Cult Caves! After that, New Blackburn. Then PTAH Underground Response Team headquarters!

Then all the fluff and info sections! I apologize, but there's no way in the Center of the Earth for this thing to be ready by Gencon.

I finished the map of New Blackburn tonight and finished the Cult Caves object defense table.

The New Blackburn map is going to be a little different. It's going to have 36 locations that are set, and about 10-15, based on what my head can come up with, that the GM will place themselves!

Dare to be different, I say. The Hero System is a toolkit! So our supplements should be too!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, we're down to the last map, and a minor obstacle has come up. I have a choice to make, and I'd like your help in making it, everyone. Here it is.

Would you prefer to design your own underground vehicles with a sentence that reads "Choose vehicles appropriate to the campaign?" or would you prefer a smattering of underground exploration vehicles that look like they stepped out of Fantastic Four and Challengers of the Unknown?

I'll take all votes within 24 hours and compile them. Understand that if you wish option B, it will delay publication of this product by 20-30 additional days. While it's not going to make it to Gencon anyway, I would like to know what my fans demand!

So demand away!