Some help for Cateran 3000

Opale

Hi folks !

Actually launched my Galactic Campaign campaign, and one of my players incaranting an immortal guy, he wished to have known some of the few ones that survived till the 31th century.

My choice was put on Cateran for various reasons that makes it possible.

But, I'm clueless on how such a "half-villainess" could have evolved till 3000 AD.

Except for maybe an energized claymore , what other talents, skills, perks, powers, stories.. and so on, would you think she should be rewritten with ?

Once I make up my mind with your various inputs, I'll post it here.

So please, once again, would you mind to help me with a character that has sex-appeal , strengths, and stories.

Highlanding Opale

An interesting idea. I would give her skills/powers/equipment related to the increasing tech level, in particular:

1) Proficiency with/access to various future weapons, particularly melee although maybe a huge assault weapon that she can only carry because of her super Strength might work too (laser claymore, chainsword, particle cannon, etc)

2) Proficiency with/access to various future defenses to protect from everyone else's future weapons (force field belt, displacement field, and just increasing her inherent mutant toughness)

3) A teleportation tech device. Cateran is all about freedom, and teleporting seems like the movement mode that grants the most freedom, although maybe she could have a jetpack or anti-grav boots or the like as well.

4) More high tech skills like Computer Programming and Systems Operations at high levels. While Cateran is old fashioned, if she didn't pick those up by the year 3000 she just couldn't get by in daily life. Also, if she's trying to hide the fact that she's immortal, she'll need some high tech Forgery or the like to change ID cards, birth certificates, and other electronic records.

5) A cybereye. Nothing says "future badass" like a cybereye. I know it doesn't make much sense since she is so tough (and I think has Regen, although I don't have her sheet in front of me), but it would look cool. Maybe she got the cybereye voluntarily? If so, maybe she has other cyborg parts now too.

Good luck creating "Cateran 3000!"

I'm not sure if this is the sort of thing you're looking for, as it's not so much an update as an expansion of the character. Some time back I posted to the forums my concept for "Clan McGowrie." As an immortal Cateran has and will have plenty of time for romantic dalliances, which may have the common results. Unlike a man who can spread seed willy-nilly without concern for where it lands, Heather McGowrie would inevitably know of the existence of each child and where it was left, so could choose to keep track of them. That would eventually result in a large extended family with Cateran as their matriarch. Some of her children, or their children, could inherit her immortality and/or superhuman physical prowess.

Cateran is described as having little interest in most men, finding them "weak, soft-seeming, and close-minded." But men of exceptional strength and intelligence willing to treat her as an equal may have caught her eye. That description is likely to have included some superheroes, so members of Clan McGowrie could inherit other superpowers than Cateran's.

@Arc : thankee for the ideas, tough I won't go for cybernetic with a regenerating character as it would be rejected by the body. imho. I agree with other points.

@ Doc Samson : frowned upon ? by who ? how so ? The idea is to adapt a character that is quoted in one of the Galactic Champions background (Thalya ). And as one of my player is indeed playing another immortal coming from the Arthurian legend, well, they MUST have crossed each other. A way or another.

@LL : offsprings are quite the idea yup ! Can you give me the link of your post please ?

Opale

@ Doc Samson : frowned upon ? by who ? how so ? The idea is to adapt a character that is quoted in one of the Galactic Champions background (Thalya ). And as one of my player is indeed playing another immortal coming from the Arthurian legend' date=' well, they MUST have crossed each other. A way or another. [/quote']

I wish the search function worked so I could link exactly who gave me the warning and why. The basic idea was that the updating and posting of official characters was "verboten". I remember looking the word up because I didn't know what it meant.

@ Doc Samson : frowned upon ? by who ? how so ? The idea is to adapt a character that is quoted in one of the Galactic Champions background (Thalya ). And as one of my player is indeed playing another immortal coming from the Arthurian legend' date=' well, they MUST have crossed each other. A way or another. [/quote']

I wish the search function worked so I could link exactly who gave me the warning and why. The basic idea was that the updating and posting of official characters was "verboten". I remember looking the word up because I didn't know what it meant.

Big difference between posting a published character's full write-up (plus some) and discussing what to add to a character to make it fit your own campaign.

My apologies, I didn't mean interrupt the thread. I was left feeling bad after I was warned and didn't want Opale to experience the same thing. I agree with bigbywolfe, I'm sure the discussion will be fine.

As far as her update, perhaps something retro could be added to her futuristic version. Her write-up mentions a group of brigands that she led called the “Men of the Heather”. Perhaps she might lead a space age version of the organization complete with followers, vehicles, and a base. I think this could make her a flavorful contact, a powerful ally, or a deadly foe (perhaps at the same time). Good luck!

I think she needs

1. a ship to get her around

2. a small thief crew she runs with

3. loyal android

4. base: asteroid bar somewhere in uncontrolled space main hideout and smaller bases all over

I see her as a master foil not from ambition as much as just good old experience

My own recollection is onside with bigbywolfe's. That is, Steve Long posting that any game-stat write-up of an official published character posted to the forums, even if modified, was not acceptable to the company; but saying that you would change such-and-so in the character's background, concept, special effects, etc. was quite acceptable.

@Arc : thankee for the ideas, tough I won't go for cybernetic with a regenerating character as it would be rejected by the body. imho. I agree with other points.

@ Doc Samson : frowned upon ? by who ? how so ? The idea is to adapt a character that is quoted in one of the Galactic Champions background (Thalya ). And as one of my player is indeed playing another immortal coming from the Arthurian legend, well, they MUST have crossed each other. A way or another.

@LL : offsprings are quite the idea yup ! Can you give me the link of your post please ?

Opale

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as Doc Samson below. Without the Search function enabled I can't send you to the thread where I originally posted my concept. There wasn't a lot more to it than I mentioned above, though. One other salient point is that, over her three-and-a-half centuries of life until the early 21st C., Cateran wandered around the world. So her offspring could be of any ethnicity, living anywhere. By the 31st C. Glan McGowrie could have grown quite large and diverse, spread over many worlds, with rival internal factions.

If you're going with the official Champions 3000 setting, in which superpowers return suddenly to the galaxy in the year 3000, Clan McGowrie could represent a secret association with a high percentage of its members who abruptly become superhuman. That would have to stir things up a bit.

Thank you so much for ideas all. I think I'll develop those both settings as a Clan of McGrowie and the scifi thieves of the Galaxy or something like that.

Now, on a personal view, I think she would have adapted herself to the 31th century technology, and maybe gained some reinforced or new abilities with the sudden magic surge of the Kolvel Incident. Question is what ?

Except for the classical armored costume, HTH weapon and commlink I mean. Or would you just reinforce her innate powers ?

Opale

Thank you so much for ideas all. I think I'll develop those both settings as a Clan of McGrowie and the scifi thieves of the Galaxy or something like that. Now' date=' on a personal view, I think she would have adapted herself to the 31th century technology, and maybe gained some reinforced or new abilities with the sudden magic surge of the Kolvel Incident. Question is what ? Except for the classical armored costume, HTH weapon and commlink I mean. Or would you just reinforce her innate powers ? Opale [/quote']

I would do both, increase her innate powers and add some technology.

- Her defenses are a wee bit on the low side. This would be one place I might improve her natural defenses or add a space age armored costume (or both).

- I might update her claymore into an entire energy sword multipower.

- She lacks a sensory type power. I might add a mystic Danger Sense or a technological visor with radar (or both).

To be honest, concept-wise I don't think Cateran should have too much new equipment. She obviously felt she was getting by just fine into the 21st Century on natural talent, the skills acquired over centuries, and a big honking sword. Even in those days she had significant superhuman strength and toughness, was very fast, and her HTH fighting skills were very impressive. Unless you want her to fight a whole team on her own, I'd stick with improving those areas. Certainly her Skill set should be larger, and her combat skills should be enhanced: more CSL, maybe some Damage Classes for her Wrestling Martial Arts. With ambient magic in the 31st Century at a higher level than in the 21st, you'd be justified to bump her Strength and Defenses up a little. You should also expand her Contacts substantially, particularly if you go with the Clan McGowrie concept. Depending on how coherent the clan is, "Chieftan of Clan McGowrie" might even be a Fringe Benefit.

Now' date=' on a personal view, I think she would have adapted herself to the 31th century technology, and maybe gained some reinforced or new abilities with the sudden magic surge of the Kolvel Incident. Question is what ? Except for the classical armored costume, HTH weapon and commlink I mean. Or would you just reinforce her innate powers ? Opale [/quote']

Well, she must of had a surge of Strength and Toughness wich brings her abilities beyond her maximum durring the 'grand old days'. Up her STR, CON, PD, ED, STUN, BODY, and END. Give her some extra natural Life Suport (like in Vacume/High Presser/Low Presser...alowe her to hold her breath for days, and go for weeks without sleep, food, or/and water if she must.)

She might just also develope a Healing ability, but in order to use it, she might just have to inflict BODY damage to herself and let her blood drip onto the wound of others. Beacuse of the nature of the Healing, she is proably only going to use it ONLY if there is no other way to heal someone.

I see her 3000 version as a female version of Captian Harlock (Caption Herlock...the offical japanies pernouncation...looks like we been mispronouncing his name for the longest time...but I like Harlock myself). A friendly Space Pirate, but a Pirate non the less.

Now' date=' on a personal view, I think she would have adapted herself to the 31th century technology, and maybe gained some reinforced or new abilities with the sudden magic surge of the Kolvel Incident. Question is what ? Except for the classical armored costume, HTH weapon and commlink I mean. Or would you just reinforce her innate powers ? Opale [/quote']

Well, she must of had a surge of Strength and Toughness wich brings her abilities beyond her maximum durring the 'grand old days'. Up her STR, CON, PD, ED, STUN, BODY, and END. Give her some extra natural Life Suport (like in Vacume/High Presser/Low Presser...alowe her to hold her breath for days, and go for weeks without sleep, food, or/and water if she must.)

She might just also develope a Healing ability, but in order to use it, she might just have to inflict BODY damage to herself and let her blood drip onto the wound of others. Beacuse of the nature of the Healing, she is proably only going to use it ONLY if there is no other way to heal someone.

I see her 3000 version as a female version of Captian Harlock (Caption Herlock...the offical japanies pernouncation...looks like we been mispronouncing his name for the longest time...but I like Harlock myself). A friendly Space Pirate, but a Pirate non the less.

Harlock was a more complex character concept, though; pirate more by necessity than desire. A rebel, and a fierce protector of those he cared about. And his ship was a major character in its own right.

Given the scale of the C3000 setting, "space pirate" seems like a natural profession for Cateran if she has a crew of followers. To mix in a little politics or intrigue, she might even be a privateer.

It might be worth considering that by the time of this campaign, Cateran will have had over 13 centuries' worth of meeting people and making contacts, probably including just about everyone on earth who's immortal and likewise lasts into the 31st century. So she could be on friendly or "best enemies" terms with any number of big mystical figures, geneticists who discover immortality serums, Empyreans, and the like. That opens the door for player characters to be caught up in some kind of living chess game between her and one of those other immortals, whether for global (or cosmic!) stakes or just to relieve the boredom of the ages with a game of chance.

Matt ! Shht damnit ! Don't reveal all my schemes to my players here :P

In fact yes, I exactly used her like that, as one of my PCs is playing an immortal and as they will join in the Champions 3000 with Thalya for example.

I'm still working on the technical parts of the character as I imagine what her life would have been throughout the centuries, the alien wars and the Terran Empire. Worth writting her a new background.

All advises welcome and thanks Matt

Opale

Here the New Cateran, for 31th Century.

Will follow her crew, spaceship and base, when I get enough time to do them.

critics awaited

Enjoy

Opale

fetch?filedataid=44780 [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Cateran 3000[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Val[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Char[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Points[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Total[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Roll[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Notes[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]75[/TD]

[TD=align: left]STR[/TD]

[TD=align: center]65[/TD]

[TD=align: center]75[/TD]

[TD=align: center]24-[/TD]

[TD=align: left]HTH Damage 15d6 END [4][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]31[/TD]

[TD=align: left]DEX[/TD]

[TD=align: center]42[/TD]

[TD=align: center]31[/TD]

[TD=align: center]15-[/TD]

[TD=align: left] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]52[/TD]

[TD=align: left]CON[/TD]

[TD=align: center]42[/TD]

[TD=align: center]52[/TD]

[TD=align: center]19-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]30[/TD]

[TD=align: left]BODY[/TD]

[TD=align: center]20[/TD]

[TD=align: center]30[/TD]

[TD=align: center] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]25[/TD]

[TD=align: left]INT[/TD]

[TD=align: center]15[/TD]

[TD=align: center]14-[/TD]

[TD=align: left]PER Roll 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]EGO[/TD]

[TD=align: center]10[/TD]

[TD=align: center]13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]PRE[/TD]

[TD=align: center]15[/TD]

[TD=align: center]14-[/TD]

[TD=align: left]PRE Attack: 5d6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]16[/TD]

[TD=align: left]PD[/TD]

[TD=align: center]14[/TD]

[TD=align: center]40/62[/TD]

[TD=align: left]40/62 PD (24/46 rPD)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]ED[/TD]

[TD=align: center]14[/TD]

[TD=align: center]40/62[/TD]

[TD=align: left]40/62 ED (24/46 rED)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]9[/TD]

[TD=align: left]SPD[/TD]

[TD=align: center]70[/TD]

[TD=align: center]9[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Phases: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]28[/TD]

[TD=align: left]REC[/TD]

[TD=align: center]24[/TD]

[TD=align: center]28[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]100[/TD]

[TD=align: left]END[/TD]

[TD=align: center]100[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]110[/TD]

[TD=align: left]STUN[/TD]

[TD=align: center]45[/TD]

[TD=align: center]110[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]12"[/TD]

[TD=class: wysiwyg_table_small, align: left]Running[/TD]

[TD=align: center]0[/TD]

[TD=align: center]22m[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]4"[/TD]

[TD=class: wysiwyg_table_small, align: left]Swimming[/TD]

[TD=align: center]8m[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]4"[/TD]

[TD=class: wysiwyg_table_small, align: left]Leaping[/TD]

[TD=align: center]20m[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Total Characteristics Cost: 474[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD=align: left]][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2] [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Cost[/TD]

[TD=width: 100%]Powers[/TD]

[TD]END[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]24[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Energy Claymore: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 2d6 (5d6+1 w/STR), +1 Increased STUN Multiplier (+1/4), Armor Piercing (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); OAF (-1), No Knockback (-1/4), Real Weapon (-1/4)[/TD]

[TD=align: left]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]HyperFlex Battle Armor[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]44[/TD]

[TD=align: left]1) Type 7 Force Field Belt: Force Field (22 PD/22 ED) (66 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 1 Hour (-0)[/TD]

[TD=align: left][1 cc][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]40[/TD]

[TD=align: left]2) Superconducting Layer: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75% (60 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]6[/TD]

[TD=align: left]3) Communications System: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Sense Affected As Sight And Hearing Group As Well As Radio Group [very common Sense] (-1/2)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]3[/TD]

[TD=align: left]4) Sight Augmentation Systems: Infrared Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]5) Sight Augmentation Systems: Nightvision (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]6) Sight Augmentation Systems: Ultraviolet Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]20[/TD]

[TD=align: left]7) Sight Augmentation Systems: Radar (Radio Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]5[/TD]

[TD=align: left]8) Sensory Protection: Sight Group Flash Defense (8 points) (8 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]9) Sensory Protection: Hearing Group Flash Defense (8 points) (8 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]10[/TD]

[TD=align: left]10) Stealth Plating: Invisibility to Radio Group , Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (15 Active Points); Only When Not Attacking (-1/2)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]19[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Tireless: Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (19 Active Points) applied to STR[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]72[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Tough Skin: (Total: 72 Active Cost, 72 Real Cost) +24 PD, Resistant (+1/2) (36 Active Points) (Real Cost: 36) plus +24 ED, Resistant (+1/2) (36 Active Points) (Real Cost: 36)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]37[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Mutant Physiology: Regeneration (2 BODY per Turn), Can Heal Limbs[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Strong-Willed: Mental Defense (20 points total)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]15[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Mutant Physiology: Power Defense (15 points)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]23[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Mutant Physiology: Life Support (Eating: Character only has to eat once per year; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per year)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Immortal: Life Support (Longevity: Immortal)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Swift-Limbed: Running +10m (22m total)[/TD]

[TD=align: left]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]8[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Strong Leaper: Leaping +16m (20m forward, 10m upward)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]2[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Strong Swimmer: Swimming +4m (8m total)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%, colspan: 2, align: left]Wrestling[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]4[/TD]

[TD=width: 100%, colspan: 2, align: left]1) Choke: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab One Limb; 3d6 NND[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%, colspan: 2, align: left]2) Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 100 STR vs. Grabs[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%, colspan: 2, align: left]3) Hold: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 95 STR for holding on[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%, colspan: 2, align: left]4) Reversal: var Phase, -1 OCV, -2 DCV, 100 STR to Escape; Grab Two Limbs[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%, colspan: 2, align: left]5) Slam: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 17d6 +v/10, Target Falls[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%, colspan: 2, align: left]6) Takedown: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +1 DCV, 17d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%, colspan: 2, align: left]7) +2 HTH Damage Class(es)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Perks[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]30[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Well-Connected and 27 points’ worth of Contacts of a picturesque and intriguing nature (various, all over the galaxy, as smugglers, pirates, and son on).[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Fringe Benefit: Mid- to high-level organized crime leader[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]50[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Followers (a crew of pirates, smugglers, hackers and various rebels from all around the Galaxy)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]500[/TD]

[TD=align: left]The Men of Heather Asteroids Belt & the Hideout[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]520[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Stolen and Customized Warship[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Fringe Benefit: Starship License[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Fringe Benefit: Galactic Computernet Access Card[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Money: Wealthy[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Talents[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Combat Sense 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Lightsleep[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Skills[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]56[/TD]

[TD=align: left]+7 with HTH Combat[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Defense Maneuver I-IV[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Acting 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Animal Handler (Bovines, Equines) 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Charm 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Climbing 15-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Combat Piloting 15-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Computer Programming (Personal Computers) 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Concealment 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Conversation 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Deduction 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Disguise 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Gambling (Card Games) 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]High Society 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]KS: Humanity History 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]+4 with KS: Humanity History (4 Active Points); Only For Events Since 1650 (-1)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Linguist[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]1) Language: Arabic (basic conversation)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]2) Language: English (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]3) Language: French (basic conversation)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]4) Language: Gaelic (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]5) Language: Mandarin Chinese (basic conversation)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]6) Language: Portuguese (basic conversation)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]7) Language: Russian (basic conversation)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]8) Language: Spanish (basic conversation)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]9) Language: Turkish (basic conversation) (1 Active Points)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Mimicry 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Navigation (Space) 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Paramedics 8-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Persuasion 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]PS: What is your Profession ? 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Riding 15-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Shadowing 8-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Stealth 15-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Streetwise 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Tactics 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Trading 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]TF: Commercial Spacecraft & Space Yachts, Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Early Spacecraft, Grav Vehicles/Hovercraft, Industrial & Exploratory Spacecraft, Military Spacecraft, Mobile Space Stations, Personal Use Spacecraft, Science Fiction & Space Vehicles, Spaceplanes, SCUBA, Skiing (snow), Small Planes, Small Rowed Boats, Small Wind-Powered Boats[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]9[/TD]

[TD=align: left]WF: Common Melee Weapons, Common Missile Weapons, Small Arms, Laser Pistols, Laser Rifles, Staffs[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Weaponsmith (Muscle-Powered HTH) 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Traveler[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]1) AK: Men of Heather Asteroids Belt (5 Active Points) 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]2) AK: Earth (3 Active Points) 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]3) AK: Emerald (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]4) AK: Fexao (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]5) AK: Halcyon (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]6) AK: Hermetica (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]7) AK: Malagar IV (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]8) AK: Rigel V (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]9) AK: Tau Ceti (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]10) AK: The Galactic Federation (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]11) AK: Trovatore (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]12) AK: Vaxandros Prime (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]13) CK: Boswach (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]14) CK: Calipolis (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]15) CK: Dehli-Bengal (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]16) CK: Euro City (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]17) CK: Lyons (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]18) CK: Millenium City (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]19) CK: New Atlanta (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]20) CK: Nihon (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]21) CK: Rio Buenos (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]22) CuK: Species And Cultures Of The Galactic Federation (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 1728[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Total Cost: 2202[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left] [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]800+[/TD]

[TD=width: 100%]Disadvantages[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Distinctive Features: Mutant (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Hunted: Galactic Federation Security Infrequently (Mo Pow; NCI; Capture)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Hunted: Various Bounty Hunters Infrequently (Mo Pow; NCI; Capture)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Psychological Complication: Honorable (Common; Total)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Psychological Complication: Hates To Be Confined, Restrained, Or Told What To Do (Uncommon; Strong)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Psychological Complication: Avoids long-term emotionnal commitment (Common; Strong)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]30[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Dependent NPC: Her heirs & legacy, the True Men and Women of McGowrie Clan Infrequently (Slightly Less Powerful than the PC; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills; Group DNPC: x64 DNPCs)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Social Complication: Secret Identity (Heather McGowrie) Frequently, Major[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Total Disadvantages Points: 140[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]