Hero A Day...Sorta...

Enforcer84

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Worldmaker

Re: Hero A Day...Sorta...

Sadly' date=' no. I think the CU has enough powerful extradimensional conquerers. I did make one who was more a Darth Helmet (from spaceballs) style..:)[/quote']

None of the ones in the CU fits my needs, sadly.

Well, let me see. WM what are you looking for?

I mean I usually can hammer something out in a few hours especially if I know what is desired of me.

Is he a physical juggernaut with a brilliant mind and overweening arrogance? I can simply pound Dr Destroyer into something that might work :)

ooh. Did I post the Tyrant?

Re: Hero A Day...Sorta...Yup, he's in the Character Posting game...here he is again... he needs skills and revert his DEX, INT, and EGO to pre "imprisioned" state

The man who would be Tyrant

Talbot DuChampe

Val Char Cost
50 STR 40
10 DEX 0
50 CON 80
30 BODY 40
5 INT -5
5 EGO -10
50 PRE 10
12 COM 1
15 PD 5
15 ED 5
5 SPD 30
20 REC 0
100 END 0
100 STUN 20
6" RUN 0
2" SWIM 0
10" LEAP 0
Characteristics Cost: 216

Cost Power END
357 Phenomenal Cosmic Powers: Variable Power Pool, 250 base + 107 control cost, Cosmic (+2) (625 Active Points); all slots No Conscious Control (-2), Only when Enraged (-1/2)
15 Fearless: +30 PRE (30 Active Points); Defensive Only (-1)
8 Tougher than a box of old donuts: Damage Resistance (8 PD/8 ED) 0
60 That really didn't hurt: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75% 0
60 No, really, I can't feel a thing: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75% 0
46 When did I eat last?: Life Support (Eating Character only has to eat once per year; Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Longevity 1600 Years; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week) 0
30 Fugue in DUH: Mental Defense (31 points total) 0
30 HMM?: Power Defense (30 points) 0
Powers Cost: 606

Cost Skill
44 +10 Overall (100 Active Points); Requires A INT Roll (-1 1/4)
3 Computer Programming 10-
2 KS: Television Scheduals 11-
2 KS: Children's Books 11-
2 Navigation (Land) 10-
3 Paramedics 10-
Skills Cost: 56

Cost Talent
3 Absolute Range Sense
3 Absolute Time Sense
3 Ambidexterity (Reduce Off Hand Penalty to -2)
3 Bump Of Direction
35 Danger Sense (self only, Any Danger, Function as a Sense) 18-
20 Lightning Reflexes: +20 DEX to act first with All Actions (30 Active Points); Only when Enraged (-1/2)
20 Universal Translator 10-
Talents Cost: 87

Val Disadvantages
15 Distinctive Features: Disconnected, dazed, and confused, but not at all unhappy about it. (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
20 Enraged: If takes, Body, or a "friend" harmed in his presence (Uncommon), go 11-, recover 8-
20 Hunted: UNTIL 14- (As Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)
20 Hunted: Order of the Silver Rose (very powerful mystics) 14- (As Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)
25 Physical Limitation: Amnesia; Cannot remember who he really is (All the Time, Fully Impairing)
25 Physical Limitation: Curse of Simpleness (All the Time, Fully Impairing) [Notes: Without the Curse, his DEX, INT and EGO are 30]
15 Psychological Limitation: Loves children and animals (Common, Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Wouldn't Harm A fly (Very Common, Moderate)
10 Psychological Limitation: Megalomanical Mastervillian (Uncommon, Strong)
5 Reputation: "Imprisoned" being of great Power, 8- (Extreme; Known Only To A Small Group)
Disadvantage Points: 170
Cost Summary:Base Points:500Disadvantage Points: 170Experience Required: 295Total Experience Available: 600Experience Unspent: 305Total Character Cost: 965Height: 1.98 mHair: BlondeWeight: 99.00 kgEyes: BrownAppearance: Tall, and powerfully built with a warm smile, unkempt blonde hair and cloths that are too small or very worn.Personality: Right now, he just wants to help animals and children. He has, on occasion been forced to lash out, attacks against either of his "charges" make him angry, and when he gets angry he gets violent. That's not a good thing. When he errupts the damage is often devistating, but confined and short lived. He cannot remember any of it.Quote:"Okay, Mary, I won't do my "Voldemort" voice this time. I'll try to keep it light for the children."

"This, is Lumpy, he's a boxer and he really wants to be adopted by the right home."

"How could you attack a child! Your...YOUR OWN CHILD! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!! FEEL MY WRATH MORTAL!!!!"

Background: In the end, it was...untidy. Sure, left unchecked the Tyrant would have caused untold sadness and destruction. Ofcourse it was for the best of society. And it didn't involve killing. Nilrem the archmage and his allies from across the pan-echanted planes looked down upon the dark demigod before them as he, in a meek voice, kept asking as to where he was and why he was in a crater.

Its been twelve years since. Talbot DuChampe has become a quietly productive member of society. Sure he had blackouts and almost always had the feeling that he was being watched; but he had a job at the animal shelter he loved, he volunteered at the children's library as a reader, and the children adored his reading style. They told him he was very dramatic. Sometimes he frightened them with his "villains" but overall it was a positive experience.

He just wished that he didn't have the...feeling. The feeling that when he looked in the mirror that there was someone calling, screaming in agony for him to help them. Something that felt, empty.

Powers/Tactics: None most of the time. When he gets upset though he subconsciously uses his VPP to create effects of great damage, instilling great fear but protecting what he cares for.Campaign Use: Scary potential enemy. He's more of a force of nature than a foe.

Here's the file

If you wanted him in his world conquering glory, give him a MP with the various "Cosmic" powers from USPD.

He should be a decent fight for a team of heroes. He uses his VPP to augment his MP and his STR if someone challenges him to a fight.

His Tyrant personality is similar to Darkseid's own. He is arrogant, not so much driven to destroy (he's not looking for an anti-life equation) but he seeks to rule, to prove his superiority over all men.

Saturday, September 25th, 2004

Tyrant

Tyros the Conquerer

Val Char Cost
60 STR 50
30 DEX 60
50 CON 80
30 BODY 40
30 INT 20
30 EGO 40
50 PRE 40
12 COM 1
17 PD 5
15 ED 5
7 SPD 30
22 REC 0
100 END 0
100 STUN 15
6" RUN 0
2" SWIM 0
12" LEAP 0
Characteristics Cost: 386
attachment.php?attachmentid=10138&stc=1

Cost Power END
250 Cosmic Powers: Variable Power Pool (Magic Pool), 100 base + 150 control cost, Cosmic (+2) (250 Active Points)
250 Cosmic Might: Multipower, 250-point reserve
13u 1) Cosmic Energy Field: Energy Blast 12d6, Area Of Effect (12" Radius; +1 1/4) (135 Active Points) 13
10u 2) Cosmic Manipulation: Telekinesis (60 STR), Affects Porous (100 Active Points) 10
10u 3) Cosmic Power Beam: Energy Blast 14d6, Area Of Effect (28" Line; +1 1/4) (157 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) 16
11u 4) Cosmic Power Bolt: Energy Blast 15d6, Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2) (112 Active Points) 11
13u 5) Cosmic Pulse Blast: Energy Blast 13d6, Autofire (5 shots; +1/2), Reduced Endurance (Half END; +1/2) (130 Active Points) 5
16u 6) Cosmic Transmutation: Major Transform 8d6 (Anything Into Anything), Improved Target Group (+1) (240 Active Points); All Or Nothing (-1/2) 24
12u 7) Paralysis: Entangle 8d6, 12 DEF, Takes No Damage From Attacks All Attacks (+1/2) (150 Active Points); Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4) 15
10u 8) True Travel: Teleportation 40", Improved Noncombat Movement (x32) (100 Active Points) 10
10u 9) Ultra Cosmic Blast: Energy Blast 20d6 (100 Active Points) 10
59 Cosmic Awareness: Detect Physical Objects & Energy and Each Extra Thing or Class of Things 15- (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc of Perception, Range, Sense, Targeting Sense, Telescopic (+12), Tracking 0
100 Cosmic Flight: Flight 40", Improved Noncombat Movement (x32) 10
48 Cosmic Spaceflight: Faster-Than-Light Travel (60 Light Years/hour) 0
60 Energy Resistance: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75% 0
15 Invulnerable: Damage Resistance (15 PD/15 ED) 0
30 Mystic Defenses: Power Defense (30 points) 0
46 Nigh Immortal: Life Support (Eating Character only has to eat once per year; Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Longevity 1600 Years; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week) 0
60 Physical Might: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75% 0
30 Vast Mental Prowess: Mental Defense (36 points total) 0
Powers Cost: 1053

Cost Skill
30 +3 Overall
3 Analyze: Magic 15-
3 Computer Programming 15-
3 High Society 19-
3 Interrogation 19-
5 Navigation (Astral, Dimensional, Land, Space) 15-
3 Oratory 19-
3 Paramedics 15-
3 Persuasion 19-
3 Scholar
2 1) KS: Cosmic Entities And Dimension Lords (3 Active Points) 15-
2 2) KS: Empowerment Magic (3 Active Points) 15-
1 3) KS: Magic Styles (2 Active Points) 11-
2 4) KS: Magical Military Strategy (3 Active Points) 15-
2 5) KS: Thaumaturgy (3 Active Points) 15-
2 6) KS: Transformative Magic (3 Active Points) 15-
3 7) AK: Tyronn 15-
3 Seduction 19-
3 Tactics 15-
Skills Cost: 79

Cost Perk
13 Fringe Benefit: Head of State of a planet
60 Followers: The Tyrant's Army
Perks Cost: 73

Cost Talent
3 Absolute Range Sense
3 Absolute Time Sense
3 Ambidexterity (Reduce Off Hand Penalty to -2)
3 Bump Of Direction
35 Danger Sense (self only, Any Danger, Function as a Sense) 23-
20 Universal Translator 15-
Talents Cost: 67

Val Disadvantages
20 Distinctive Features: Cosmic Might (Not Concealable; Extreme Reaction; Detectable By Uncommonly-Used Senses)
20 Hunted: Isthana V'han 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
30 Hunted: Order of the Silver Rose (very powerful mystics) 14- (As Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
25 Hunted: The Trismegistus Council 14- (Less Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
20 Physical Limitation: Driven to Conquest (Frequently, Fully Impairing)
15 Psychological Limitation: Glories in the trappings of rulership (Very Common, Moderate)
15 Psychological Limitation: Plays at honor (Common, Strong)
20 Reputation: Cosmic Foe, 14- (Extreme)
Disadvantage Points: 165
Cost Summary:Base Points:500Disadvantage Points: 165Experience Required: 993Total Experience Available: 993Total Character Cost: 1658Height: 1.98 mHair: BlondeWeight: 99.00 kgEyes: WhiteAppearance:  An imposing humanoid with blonde hair and glowing white eyes.

Art depicted here from World of Warcraft Web site.

Personality: Tyros wants to be Tyrannon. He wants to be Skarn, or Bromian, or Isthana V'han. He controls a small dimension and has been turning it into a suitable "fortress" reality to launch his campaign of conquest. Earth is his next target. He's arrogant enough to think he can rule, ruthless enough to try, and creative enough to succeed. He knows he's the new kid on the block and while that means less power it also means that he is off the radar so to speak. He will grow in power, prestige, and person until all acknowledge his power.Quote:"The rivers of Tyonn run with the blood of the millions who opposed me. Do not think for a moment puppet, that you have any chance of succeeding where they failed."Background: Tyros the Conquerer acsended to power in the dying realms of Loezen. One of the great many mage kings he maintained a megalith to fight back the monsters and darkness that will eventually consume the dimension completely. Tyros, not desiring to rule a dead world, nor die there as a petty dictator; began a great spell. The ritual took months. But in the end it worked. At it's completion, Tyros and his city, the megalith that protected it, and a good portion of the landmass they resided on simply vanished.

Tyros Plane jumped to a living world. His homeland now rested in one of the wildrealms in the Lands of Legend. From there he conquered his first reality; it was a magic starved reality, on the smallish size, but bolstered by his megalith he and his armies quickly took over the only planet with sentience on it. Then he began his second great ritual.

He once again moved his demense to this new dimension. In doing so he reactivated it's own langushing magic. Much like the Champions Universe had it's magic returned. This ritual was rushed. It worked, but his mystical power was destroyed. In it's place, he forged the natural magics of his new home into the cosmic abilities he has now.

Tyros next looked towards Earth. It was similar to his new realm, only larger, with greater innate magic. He would concquer Earth, create a great megalith to conduit the two realms and begin his ascention to godhood.

Powers/Tactics: His VPP is big. He uses it to augment his cosmic might. He is physically quite tough and is a good match for a team or two.Campaign Use: Another conquest driven being of great power. Tyros the Tyrant is somewhat more rough and tumble, he likes the idea of a straight up fight. He has minions but rarely wants those of great power for they might someday threaten him.

Guest Worldmaker

Well, let me see. WM what are you looking for?

I mean I usually can hammer something out in a few hours especially if I know what is desired of me.

Is he a physical juggernaut with a brilliant mind and overweening arrogance? I can simply pound Dr Destroyer into something that might work :)

ooh. Did I post the Tyrant?

What I want is a physical juggernaut with a brilliant mind, overweening arrogance, a demented sense of honor that says treachery is perfectly fine up until the point you give your word, then you stick to it, a cadre of superpowered enforcers, and an army of loyal-unto-death soldiers ruling over an alternate earth populated mostly by broken-in-spirit drones who are expended like popcorn to fit the whim of their ruler/god, who has just set his sites on Earth.

Basically, I want to add the dark side of Kirby's New Gods to the Global Guardians Universe without adding the Light Side.

Guest Worldmaker

Tyros is pretty damned good and I'll probably adapt him to the GGU also, but I think the guy I'm thinking about is more superscience than magic.

Well, in my effort to "flesh" out the Champions a bit, (as an excuse to give them exp). I present to you...The Nighthawk Rogues gallery!

True, at the moment it only has three members, but...

Keeping with his "Batman" homage, I thought similar to Batvillains would suffice. I have three.

Black Harlequin suffices for any Joker Parallel.

The Hawker - This guy is the "Anti-Nighthawk", done well in Batman as the Wrath, done poorly in JLA as Prometheus. Basically this guy is the easiest. Modify the Nighthawk character to an evil guy, add trappings of crime, mix.

Lynx - a cat themed jewel thief. She's motivated by challenge. A protegee of The Black Tarantula (old Dark Champions adversary) she's attracted to Nighthawk as a challenge to conquer. She's avoided him in the past but she now wants to defeat him. Cybernetic "cat's tail", clawed gloves, natural acrobat and combat training.

Athena Devereaux - I know Blockbuster is now more of a Nightwing villain, but he's so cool...Athena is a crime boss with a secret. She's the daughter of the greek god of war, Aries. She's a brick but never acts out unless her life is on the line. She's a "surprise" waiting to happen. Nighthawk doesn't even know she's more than human.

Anyway, I hope to get them all posted tonight before my game. I have 4 hours.

Well, in my effort to "flesh" out the Champions a bit, (as an excuse to give them exp). I present to you...The Nighthawk Rogues gallery!

True, at the moment it only has three members, but...

Keeping with his "Batman" homage, I thought similar to Batvillains would suffice. I have three.

Black Harlequin suffices for any Joker Parallel.

The Hawker - This guy is the "Anti-Nighthawk", done well in Batman as the Wrath, done poorly in JLA as Prometheus. Basically this guy is the easiest. Modify the Nighthawk character to an evil guy, add trappings of crime, mix.

Lynx - a cat themed jewel thief. She's motivated by challenge. A protegee of The Black Tarantula (old Dark Champions adversary) she's attracted to Nighthawk as a challenge to conquer. She's avoided him in the past but she now wants to defeat him. Cybernetic "cat's tail", clawed gloves, natural acrobat and combat training.

Athena Devereaux - I know Blockbuster is now more of a Nightwing villain, but he's so cool...Athena is a crime boss with a secret. She's the daughter of the greek god of war, Aries. She's a brick but never acts out unless her life is on the line. She's a "surprise" waiting to happen. Nighthawk doesn't even know she's more than human.

Anyway, I hope to get them all posted tonight before my game. I have 4 hours.

Sunday, September 26th, 2004The HawkerPlayer: NPC Villain

Val Char Cost
20 STR 10
26 DEX 48
18 CON 16
15 BODY 10
23 INT 13
17 EGO 14
23 PRE 13
14 COM 2
8/18 PD 4
6/16 ED 2
6 SPD 24
8 REC 0
36 END 0
36 STUN 2
9" RUN02" SWIM06" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 158
Cost Power END
20 Utility Belt: Multipower, 30-point reserve, (30 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2)
1u 1) Compressed Air grenades: Dispel Darkness 10d6 (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (Only vs Smoke/Mist SFX; -1), 4 Charges (-1), Range Based On Strength (-1/4) [4]
1u 2) Mini-Camera: Eidetic Memory (5 Active Points); OAF (-1), Visual Images Only (-1/2)
1u 3) Mini-Recorder: Eidetic Memory (5 Active Points); OAF (-1), Sound Only (-1/2)
1u 4) Monocular: +6 versus Range Modifier for Sight Group (9 Active Points); OAF (-1) 0
1u 5) Rebreather: Life Support (Expanded Breathing: Breath Underwater), 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 1 Hour (+0) (5 Active Points); OAF (-1) [1 cc]
1u 6) Sleep Gas: Energy Blast 3d6, No Normal Defense (LS: Self-Contained Breathing; +1) (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), 6 Charges (-3/4), Range Based On Strength (-1/4) [6]
1u 7) Sword: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 2d6 (3d6+1 w/STR) (30 Active Points); OAF (-1) 3
1u 8) Thermite Pellets: Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2), Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2) (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), 6 Charges (-3/4), Range Based On Strength (-1/4) [6]
1u 9) Throwing Blades: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1/2d6 (1d6+1 w/STR), Range Based On STR (+1/4) (12 Active Points); OAF (-1), 6 Recoverable Charges (-1/4) [6 rc]
1u 10) Throwing Irons: Energy Blast 6d6 (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), 4 Recoverable Charges (-1/2) [4 rc]
2 Athletic: Leaping +2" (6" forward, 3" upward) 1
6 Athletic: Running +3" (9" total) 1
20 Combat Vest: Armor (10 PD/10 ED) (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
3 Mask Lenses: Infrared Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
6 Mask Radio: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Sense Affected As Sight And Hearing Group As Well As Radio Group [very common Sense] (-1/2) 0
3 Protected Senses: Sight Group Flash Defense (5 points) (5 Active Points); OIF (Mask; -1/2) 0
10 Right Bracer (Linegun): Swinging 15" (15 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 1
Powers Cost: 80
Cost Martial Arts Maneuver
Ninjutsu (Taijutsu)
4 1) Atemi Punch: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, 2d6 NND
4 2) Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
5 3) Breaking Throw: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, -2 DCV, Grab One Limb; HKA 0 1/2d6 , Disable; Target Falls
4 4) Choke Hold: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab One Limb; 2d6 NND
4 5) Dodge: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
5 6) Kick: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 8d6 Strike
4 7) Knife Hand: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, HKA 1d6 +1
4 8) Punch: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 6d6 Strike
4 9) Reversal: var Phase, -1 OCV, -2 DCV, 35 STR to Escape; Grab Two Limbs
3 10) Sacrifice Throw: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +1 DCV, 4d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls
5 11) Takeaway: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab Weapon, 30 STR to take weapon away
3 12) Takedown: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +1 DCV, 4d6 Strike; Target Falls
3 13) Throw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 4d6 +v/5, Target Falls
1 14) Weapon Element: Blades
1 15) Weapon Element: Chain & Rope Weapons
1 16) Weapon Element: Fist-Loads
1 17) Weapon Element: Karate Weapons
1 18) Weapon Element: Polearms
1 19) Weapon Element: Staffs
1 20) Weapon Element: War Fan
Martial Arts Cost: 59
Cost Skill
10 +1 Overall
3 Acrobatics 14-
3 Breakfall 14-
2 CK: Millennium City 11-
3 Climbing 14-
3 Computer Programming 14-
3 Contortionist 14-
3 Criminology 14-
3 Demolitions 14-
3 Electronics 14-
3 Interrogation 14-
3 Lockpicking 14-
3 Scholar
1 1) KS: Cons and Grifts (2 Active Points) 11-
1 2) KS: Espionage World (2 Active Points) 11-
1 3) KS: Military/Mercenary/Terrorist World 8-
1 4) KS: Millennium City Underworld (2 Active Points) 11-
1 5) KS: Ninjutsu (2 Active Points) 11-
1 6) KS: Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-
3 Security Systems 14-
3 Sleight Of Hand 14-
3 Stealth 14-
3 Streetwise 14-
3 Systems Operation 14-
3 Teamwork 14-
2 WF: Common Martial Arts Melee Weapons
2 WF: Common Melee Weapons
1 WF: Off Hand
Skills Cost: 74
Cost Perk
5 Contact: Athena Devereaux (Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has very useful Skills or resources) 11-
2 Money: Well Off
35 Follower
16 Safe house/workshop
Perks Cost: 58
Cost Talent
6 Skill Master (+3 with Security Systems)
Talents Cost: 6
Val Disadvantages
15 Hunted: Nighthawk 8- (Occasionally), As Powerful, NCI, Capture/Kill
20 Hunted: PRIMUS 8- (Occasionally), More Powerful, NCI, Capture
15 Hunted: Mechassassin 11- (Frequently), As Powerful, Kill
20 Psychological Limitation: Overconfidence Very Common, Strong
15 Psychological Limitation: Obsessed Withdefeating Nighthawk (Common, Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Greedy (Common, Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Can't take responsibility for his own actions (Common, Strong)
10 Reputation: Top notch criminal security specialist, Frequently (11-)
10 Rivalry: with Defender Professional (Laser; Rival is As Powerful; Seek to Harm or Kill Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)
15 Social Limitation: Secret ID Frequently (11-), Major
Disadvantage Points: 150

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 85Total Experience Available: 85Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 435

Height: 1.88 m Hair: Black
Weight: 79.00 kg Eyes: Blue
Appearance: A roguishly handsome man with a slight kink where his nose was once broken. The Hawker stands a little over 6'2'' tall and weighs 175 lbs.

His costume, eerily reminicant of his prey, is a black body suit with full face mask, cowl, cape, and armored plating. The difference is the Hawker's armor is laquered black like his costume and his gear lacks any "theme".

Personality: Obsessed with the vigilante that bested him three years ago, The Hawker is for all intents and purposes his opposite number. Though he's not quite as tough as Nighthawk, he's a bit more agile. He's not quite as intimidating, but he has agents. He's sought to counter every edge Nighthawk has given himself. Quote:"I'm not such an easy mark as that, Nighthawk. Prepare to get your wings clipped!"

Background: Thaddeus Penn was an athletic, intelligent, and all around gifted young man. He was also lazy, greedy, and incapable of seeing his responsibility in his decisions. He began his career as a grifter when he was thirteen. By the time he was in college he could pay for his tuition by running one scam or another. He had formed a small gang of con men and they ran rackets all over town.

Then HE came. The costumed vigilante, Nighthawk, busted one of Thaddeus' men. It was regretable but these things happen. Then another fell to the vigilante. Thaddeus was getting concerned; he gathered the rest of his gang together and they planned to make their escape from Millennium City and set up shop elsewhere.

But their meeting was interrupted by a shattering window and the black and silver clad form of Nighthawk himself. Thaddeus was mildly impressed. His gang were con men, not mercenaries and they fell quickly to the skilled martial arts of Nighthawk. Thaddeus, who'd never lost a fight due to his natural athletic abilitity, smashed Nighthawk with a chair. The vigilante responded by tossing a smoke grenade at him. Then in the dark, he felt the blinding pain of a billyclub impacting his face.

Thaddeus railed against this while he was in prison. Sure, he got off light, he'd always protected himself from such an occasion, but this vigilante had broken his nose, had so easily bested him. Of course he had cheated; the smoke grenade was a coward's way out.

Thus began Thaddeus' obsession with Nighthawk. In the three years since, he has transformed his anger and resentment into a nice career as a criminal security specialist. He has studied his querry carefully, started a gang of thugs to distract his prey and then he, The Hawker, will take the final blow and end Nighthawk's career.

Powers/Tactics: Training himself to be Nighthawk's opposite number, The Hawker is a skilled hand to hand fighter, trained in Taijutsu and weapons use. He's also developed gadgets to diffuse some of Nighthawks powers, most notably an air grenade that clears the smoke from one of Nighthawk's smoke grenade.Campaign Use: The Hawker should be roughly equal to Nighthawk in ability so, if you have upgraded or down graded Nighthawk for any reason, similarly effect changes on the Hawker.

Re: Sunday, September 26th, 2004LynxPlayer: NPC Villainess

Val Char Cost
15 STR 5
26 DEX 48
18 CON 16
10 BODY 0
18 INT 8
12 EGO 4
20 PRE 10
22 COM 5
6/14 PD 3
6/14 ED 2
6 SPD 24
7 REC 0
36 END 0
33 STUN 6
6" RUN02" SWIM03" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 131
Cost Power END
12 Armored Bodysuit: Armor (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
7 Cling-Boots: Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
5 Concealed Lockpicks: Concealment 16- (17 Active Points); Only To Hide Lockpick Set (-2), IAF (-1/2)
2 Nightsight Goggles (Generation 1): (Total: 7 Active Cost, 2 Real Cost) +2 PER with Sight Group, 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 3 Hours (battery, Easy to obtain; +0) (4 Active Points); OAF (-1), Only To Counteract Darkness Penalties (-1/2), Side Effects, always occurs (character suffers a 2x Effect Vulnerability to Sight Group Flashes based on bright light while looking through the scope, and may experience a minor Sight Group Flash from looking at a bright light; -1/2), Requires Ambient Light (it won't work in total darkness; -1/4) (Real Cost: 1) plus Detect Infrared Light 13- (Sight Group), 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 3 Hours (battery, Easy to obtain; +0) (3 Active Points); OAF (-1), Linked (Enhanced Perception; -1/2) (Real Cost: 1) [1 cc]
15 Razor-Sharp Clawed Gloves (Retractable): Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6 (1 1/2d6 w/STR), Armor Piercing (+1/2) (22 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 2
Cybernetic Tail, all slots OIF (-1/2)
3 1) Cyber tail: Extra Limb (1) (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
3 2) Elongating Tail: Stretching 1", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (7 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), No Noncombat Stretching (-1/4), Limited Body Parts (Tail Only; -1/4) 0
15 3) Tail Slash: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6+1, Armor Piercing (+1/2) (30 Active Points); No STR Bonus (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) 3
Tailored Armor plateing
1 1) Lookin' Good: +2 COM; OIF (-1/2)
4 2) Protection: Armor (2 PD/2 ED) (6 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
Wolf's Ears
5 1) Wolf's Ears (Hearing Enhancement): +4 PER with Hearing Group, 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 6 Hours (battery, Easy to obtain; +0) (8 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) [1 cc]
7 2) Wolf's Ears (Hearing Protection): Hearing Group Flash Defense (10 points), 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 6 Hours (battery, Easy to obtain; +0) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) [1 cc]
Powers Cost: 79
Jujutsu
12 1) +3 HTH Damage Class(es)
4 2) Atemi Strike: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, 3 1/2d6 NND
5 3) Block: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, Block, Abort
5 4) Breaking Throw: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, -2 DCV, Grab One Limb; HKA 1d6 , Disable; Target Falls
4 5) Disarm: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 40 STR to Disarm roll
4 6) Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 45 STR vs. Grabs
3 7) Joint Lock: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab One Limb; 25 STR for holding on
4 8) Joint Lock/Throw: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab One Limb; 2 1/2d6 NND ; Target Falls
3 9) Legsweep: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, 7d6 Strike, Target Falls
3 10) Sacrifice Throw: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +1 DCV, 6d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls
4 11) Shime: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab One Limb; 3 1/2d6 NND
3 12) Slam: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 6d6 +v/5, Target Falls
4 13) Strike: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 8d6 Strike
3 14) Takedown: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +1 DCV, 6d6 Strike; Target Falls
Martial Arts Cost: 61
Cost Skill
24 +3 with All Combat
3 Acrobatics 14-
3 Breakfall 14-
3 Bribery 13-
3 Climbing 14-
1 Computer Programming 8-
3 Concealment 13-
3 Conversation 13-
3 Forgery (Documents, Paper Money) 13-
2 Gambling (Card Games) 13-
3 High Society 13-
3 Linguist
2 1) Language: English (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
1 2) Language: French (Fluent Conversation) (2 Active Points)
2 3) Language: Japanese (Basic Conversation) (1 Active Points)
0 4) Language: Russian (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)
1 5) Language: Spanish (Fluent Conversation) (2 Active Points)
3 Lockpicking 14-
3 Mechanics 13-
3 PS: Appraising 13-
3 PS: Dancer 14-
3 Persuasion 13-
3 Scholar
2 1) KS: Dance (3 Active Points) 13-
1 2) KS: High Society (2 Active Points) 11-
1 3) KS: Jujutsu (2 Active Points) 11-
1 4) KS: Security Systems (2 Active Points) 11-
1 5) KS: The Art World (2 Active Points) 11-
1 6) KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-
3 Security Systems 13-
3 Seduction 13-
3 Shadowing 13-
3 Sleight Of Hand 14-
5 Stealth 15-
3 Streetwise 13-
3 Trading 13-
3 Traveler
1 1) CK: Madrid (2 Active Points) 11-
1 2) CK: Moscow (2 Active Points) 11-
1 3) CK: New York City (2 Active Points) 11-
1 4) CK: Paris (2 Active Points) 11-
Skills Cost: 115
Cost Perk
6 Contact: a fence (Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Contact has significant Contacts of his own) 11-
2 Deep Cover
4 Contact: The Black Tarantula (Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact) 8-
10 Money: Wealthy
Perks Cost: 22
Cost Talent
6 Combat Luck (3 PD/3 ED)
4 Double Jointed
9 Lightning Reflexes: +6 DEX to act first with All Actions
3 Lightsleep
15 Skill Master (+3 with all Skills based on Dex)
Talents Cost: 37
Val Disadvantages
15 Hunted: Nighthawk 8- (Occasionally) (As Pow, NCI, Capture)
20 Hunted: Unhappy victims who can do something about it. 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
20 Psychological Limitation: Greedy Very Common, Strong
15 Psychological Limitation: Loves a challenge Common, Strong
15 Psychological Limitation: Soft spot in her heart for children and innocents (Common, Strong)
10 Psychological Limitation: Strongly attracted to Nighhawk (Common, Moderate)
15 Reputation: Skilled Cat-Burgler, 11- (Extreme)
15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity Frequently (11-), Major
5 Unluck: 1d6

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 95Total Experience Available: 95Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 445

Height: 1.68 m Hair: Red
Weight: 61.00 kg Eyes: Green
Appearance: Gorgeous red head with a "comic book" dancer's build, lean graceful, big boobs. She wears a black body suit with brown leather "armor" cut to make her look her best. Her mask is black an has cat ears at the top. Her tail, controlled by a microchip in her spine actually connects to her costume, it's easily removable. Her claws are a product of her gloves. Personality: Lynx loves money, loves thrills, loves challenges, and is enchanted by the presence of the dark vigilante Nighthawk. She operates in Millennium City, partly in hopes of encountering him again. At the same time, she remembers her life as an abandoned child. She tends to give generously to children's charities. Quote:"Back off hero, these claws aren't for show."Background: Lyssandra Petrovic was at one point one of the world's most up and coming dancers. Tragically, her wealthy family lost their money in a horrible scandal. Her father, older, and unwilling to start again at the bottom, took his own life. Her mother, unwilling to care for a daughter on her own, abandonded Lyssandra to the state and moved to France. Lyssandra stopped her dancing.

She spent the rest of her childhood in an orphanage, clinging to the hope that someone would try to 'rescue' her. But it never happened. When she left the orphanage at the age of 18, she left Russia for France, in hopes of finding her mother. WHat she found, instead was a charming older man who was moved by her beauty, grace, and tragic past. He took her in, and helped her become what she is today. Working with the Black Tarantula was the most exciting time of her life. Lyssandra became a top notch cat-burgler in no time, using her phenomenal agility and grace in concert with a keen intellect.

She enjoyed the challenge of being a cat-burgler. She moved to America in 2003, settling in Millennium City. It was there she first encountered the Nighthawk. She was captured, but freed enroute to the jail by a prostpective employer. Since then she has added combat options to her repetoire in hopes of overcoming him should they meet again.

Powers/Tactics: Lynx is acrobatic, athletic, and creative. She fights up close and personally, using her jiujutsu, claws, and tail. Campaign Use: A cat burgler. Use as directed. Again, she should be a challenge for Nighthawk. If you use more or less powerful versions of him or a hero like him, adjust her the same direction Lynx works best if you ignore the fact that Lynxs are bob tailed cats :o

Monday, September 27th, 2004Athena DeverauxPlayer: NPC Villainess

Val Char Cost
50 STR 40
20 DEX 30
25 CON 30
14 BODY 8
23 INT 13
16 EGO 12
23 PRE 13
16 COM 3
24 PD 14
24 ED 19
5 SPD 20
15 REC 0
50 END 0
52 STUN 0
9" RUN02" SWIM013" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 202
Cost Power END
10 Demigoddess Blessings: Luck 2d6 0
13 Demigoddess: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Minute; Longevity 1600 Years; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum) 0
8 Disciplined: Mental Defense (11 points total) 0
2 Sturdy: Knockback Resistance -1" 0
24 Toughness: Damage Resistance (24 PD/24 ED) 0
8 Very Athletic: Leaping +3" (13" forward, 6 1/2" upward) (Accurate) 1
6 Very Athletic: Running +3" (9" total) 1
Powers Cost: 71
Cost Skill
16 +2 with All Combat
3 Bribery 14-
3 Concealment 14-
3 Electronics 14-
3 High Society 14-
3 Linguist
1 1) Language: English (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
3 2) Language: French (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)
1 3) Language: German (fluent conversation) (2 Active Points)
0 4) Language: Greek (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)
1 5) Language: Latin (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
1 6) Language: Spanish (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
3 Oratory 14-
3 PS: Import Dealer 14-
3 Persuasion 14-
3 Scholar
1 1) CK: Chicago (2 Active Points) 11-
2 2) CK: Millennium City (3 Active Points) 14-
2 3) KS: Business Law (3 Active Points) 14-
2 4) KS: Business/Finance (3 Active Points) 14-
1 5) KS: Criminal Law (2 Active Points) 11-
1 6) KS: Football (2 Active Points) 11-
2 7) KS: Greek Mythology (3 Active Points) 14-
3 8) KS: High Society (4 Active Points) 15-
2 9) KS: Import/Export Business (3 Active Points) 14-
2 10) KS: International Business Law (3 Active Points) 14-
1 11) KS: Legends And Lore (2 Active Points) 11-
2 12) KS: Millennium City Underworld (3 Active Points) 14-
2 13) KS: The Business World (3 Active Points) 14-
1 14) KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-
3 Seduction 14-
3 Stealth 13-
3 Streetwise 14-
3 Trading 14-
2 WF: Small Arms
Skills Cost: 88
Cost Perk
45 Followers: Gang
15 Fringe Benefit: CEO of a major business, Concealed Weapon Permit (where appropriate), International Driver's License, Organized crime group overall leader, Passport
15 Money: Filthy Rich
6 Reputation: Member of Cultural Elite (A large group) 11-, +3/+3d6
3 Well-Connected
3 1) Contact: Aries God of War (Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources) (4 Active Points) 8-
5 2) Contact: Dr Louis Brimmer (Professor of Greek History, Millennium City University) (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) (6 Active Points) 12-
4 3) Contact: Fiacho (Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact) (5 Active Points) 11-
1 4) Contact: Judge Jeremiah Polk (4th Circuit Court) (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has been blackmailed by the character, Contact has useful Skills or resources) (2 Active Points) 11-
Perks Cost: 97
Cost Talent
30 Combat Sense (Analyze, Discriminatory, Sense) 17-
5 Eidetic Memory
14 Fearless
3 Perfect Pitch
Talents Cost: 52
Val Disadvantages
10 Distinctive Features: Demigoddess (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses)
10 Enraged: If secrets threatened/revealed. (Uncommon), go 8-, recover 11-
20 Hunted: Champions 8- (Occasionally), More Powerful, NCI, Capture
15 Hunted: Michael Cressman 8- (As Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
15 Psychological Limitation: Disdain for Authroity; except her own. (Common, Strong)
10 Psychological Limitation: Loves intellectual challenges Common, Moderate
15 Psychological Limitation: Obsessive about keeping her secrets Common, Strong
10 Rivalry: Professional (Mr. White; Rival is More Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)
15 Social Limitation: Secret Criminal Activity Frequently (11-), Major
10 Unluck: 2d6 [Notes: Cursed by her father after her "rebellion".]

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 160Total Experience Available: 160Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 510

Height: 1.83 m Hair: Black
Weight: 75.00 kg Eyes: Green
Appearance: An attractive woman of French/Greek descent. Wears fashionable but relatively conservative clothing. More business chic than femme fatale.

Personality: Athena has become a crime boss because she wants to be the one manipulating. She sees it to a certain extent as a game, her incredibly long lifespan will enable her to out live most of the mortal crime lords, should she keep her nose clean. She doesn't want to win that way, however, and has brokered deals with superhuman criminals, begun recruiting a number of thugs for her "family" and developing a closeknit group of lieutenants whom she can trust with her secrets.

She keeps her superheuman nature a tightly locked secret. She'd surrender to a vigilante to be jailed rather than reveal her nature. She can always get out of prison.

The only souls in Millennium City who know of her powers are the two men who have been sent to assassinate her. Each met with a grizzly and painful doom.

Quote:"Why Mr. Harmon, your wit is simply Divine!."Background: A relative new comer to the Millennium City business scene. Athena is a beautiful and brilliant business woman; she's also a burgeoning crime lord. Her secrets go deeper still. Athena is a demigoddess, the spawn of the Olympian Aries and a french mystic who found her way to the Lands of Legend and came across Olympus.

Athena, whom Aries sought to use as a conduit to the "old world" as he called it, and whose mother wanted to use as a pawn in her own plans for conquest; promptly left Europe as soon as she was old enough to travel alone. She has begun a criminal empire in Millennium City seeing this a challenge worthy of her attention. She has already been quite successful as a business woman and uses her existing wealth to hide and occasionally fund her criminal ventures.

Powers/Tactics: Leave the fighting to your thugs.

Only if your life depends on it do you reveal your true nature.

Eliminate all witnesses to this.

Campaign Use: More crime boss than brick. If her powers aren't enough to ensure her survival, give her a few brick tricks. She avoids combat.

Tuesday, September 28th, 2004

The Destroyer

James DeLong; The Detroit Destroyer

Val Char Cost
35 STR 25
18 DEX 24
28 CON 36
23 BODY 26
9 INT -1
15 EGO 10
25 PRE 15
12 COM 1
14/22 PD 7
14/18 ED 8
4 SPD 12
13 REC 0
60 END 2
60 STUN 5
6" RUN 0
2" SWIM 0
7" LEAP 0
Characteristics Cost: 170
attachment.php?attachmentid=10187&stc=1

Cost Power END
9 Acute Senses: +3 PER with all Sense Groups 0
2 Big and Bad: Knockback Resistance -1" 0
5 Darkvision: Nightvision 0
8 Heightened Physiology: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Turn; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat) 0
18 Toughened Hide: Armor (8 PD/4 ED) 0
Powers Cost: 42

Wrestling, Professional
3 1) Body Slam: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +1 DCV, 7d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls
4 2) Crush: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 11d6 Crush, Must Follow Grab
4 3) Duck: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
4 4) Fist/Forearm Smash: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, 9d6 Strike
3 5) Grab: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 45 STR for holding on
4 6) Head-Bash: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, 9d6 Strike
5 7) Stomp: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 11d6 Strike
1 8) Weapon Element: Clubs (Fist/Forearm Smash only)
Martial Arts Cost: 28

Cost Skill
15 +3 with HTH Combat
9 +3 with Professional Wrestling
3 Acrobatics 13-
3 Acting 14-
3 Breakfall 13-
3 Interrogation 14-
2 KS: Crime Lords of Millennium City 11-
2 KS: Mercenary World 11-
2 KS: Professional Wrestling 11-
2 KS: The Martial World 11-
2 KS: The Superhuman World 11-
3 Shadowing 11-
3 Streetwise 14-
3 Teamwork 13-
Skills Cost: 55

Cost Perk
6 Contact: MC Underworld, Organization Contact (x3) (6 Active Points) 11-
1 Reputation: Servicable Thug (A medium-sized group) 11-, +1/+1d6
Perks Cost: 7

Val Disadvantages
15 Enraged: Takes Body (Uncommon), go 11-, recover 11-
20 Hunted: MC PD 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
20 Hunted: Nighthawk 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
10 Hunted: Old Rival from Wrestling Days 8- (As Pow, Harshly Punish)
15 Psychological Limitation: Bully (Common, Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Greedy (Common, Strong)
20 Psychological Limitation: Overconfident (Very Common, Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Wants To Be The Center Of Attention (Very Common, Moderate)
5 Reputation: Fallen Wrestling Idol, 8-
10 Reputation: Rent-A-Thug, 11-
5 Social Limitation: Used to be famous (Occasionally, Minor)
Cost Summary:Base Points:150Disadvantage Points: 150Experience Required: 2Total Experience Available: 2Total Character Cost: 302Height: 2.00 mHair: BrownWeight: 125.00 kgEyes: BrownAppearance: A tall, powerfully built, good looking man with a spiky mullet and a distinctive taste for 80's or 90's tough guy fashions.

Art from Capcom' Rival Schools game.

Personality: Think of the Bulldozer, only a little bit more depressed about his situation. There are times when James conscience gets the best of him and he remembers, painfully, his life as a "hero", even if it was only on the television. It's possible that he could be reformed. But for the most part he has chosen the life of a criminal and is comfortable enough with this decision.Quote:"I'm going to break you in two. I am gong to ...Destroy you."Background: Back in the day, James "the Detroit Destroyer" DeLong was a popular wrestler. He challenged for the former WWF championship twice (losing both times due to another wrestler's higher popularity); his face was on posters, tee shirts, everything. When Dr. Destroyer levelled his hometown, he droped the "Detroit" and simply became "the Destroyer" it was the beginning of the end for his career. James was heavily into steroids in order to keep his physique "at competition level". When his star began falling, he had trouble kicking the habits and expenditures of his hey days and he turned to less and less savory sources for his "supplements".

It was one of these deals that gave him his low level superhuman physique. The drugs, laced with a mutenagen, caused him to grow three inches in height and added almost 60 lbs of muscle mass. The superhuman effects weren't noticed immediately and James, struggling to control his new found might, killed some rookie in the ring.

That ended his career as a wrestler, and James lost all self respect. The drinking and drug use had taken their toll on his mind and spirit, he later showed up as an enforcer for one of the local street gangs. This led him to his first confrontation with Nighthawk.

The Destroyer managed to catch the vigilante off guard, and defeated him. If Defender hadn't been flying by at the time, James would have unmasked Nighthawk and humiliated, possibly even mutilated him.

This first victory got The Destroyer a number of jobs early on. But future encounters with costumed heroes, particularly Nighthawk, have not gone as well for him.

Powers/Tactics: A low level Brick with useful Pro Wrestling maneuvers. His defense is less formidable than hs offense so he tries to end fights as quickly as possible. Campaign Use: Supposed to be a thug who can give Nighthawk a fight. If he's too close or too far away, adjust him to fit the role.

Re: Tuesday, September 28th, 2004

Okay, So I feel I have a pretty good rogues gallery for Nighthawk, a couple of physical threats and a crime lord to call his own.

Let's see, Ironclad has his fellow gladiators...

Witchcraft has well Arcane Adversaries, and her sister Talisman.

Saphire has the IHA...and Britney Spears!

Leaves Defender. He needs a rogues gallery...let's see, an Ironman homage...

I have Mr. White who could be his Justin Hammer. Heck, almost every powered armor hero I have made has some connection to either Mr. White or Defender....sheesh...

I need a few...ooh!

Spymaster.

Obediah Stane.

The Mandarin.

Who else is a good old Ironman Villain?

There's no Soviet Union so the Titanium Man/Crimson Dynamo angle is lost to me...

Let's see what I can do.