Hero A Day...Sorta...

Enforcer84

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hero A Day...Sorta...

Well, up in the company questions it's been brought to my attention that I may be a bandwidth hog. So...I might be removing the HD files and image file attachments from here to help the guys at hero out. If this is the case, I will be removing the oldest files first, about 7 a week... So get them now!

Well' date=' up in the company questions it's been brought to my attention that I may be a bandwidth hog. So...I might be removing the HD files and image file attachments from here to help the guys at hero out. If this is the case, I will be removing the oldest files first, about 7 a week... So get them now![/quote']

Very sorry to hear it. :(

Well' date=' up in the company questions it's been brought to my attention that I may be a bandwidth hog. So...I might be removing the HD files and image file attachments from here to help the guys at hero out. If this is the case, I will be removing the oldest files first, about 7 a week... So get them now![/quote']

I will ensure to update the site soon with the rest of Chad's stuff (http://www.realschluss.org/chad_riley_npcs/index.html), it'll have a web home.

If you need a couterpart to Firewing' date=' what about Scorch form the Mutant File? She's a fire wielder and would probably GIVE Telios a blood sample if he could help her get her Damage Shield under control...[/quote']

Ooh good suggestion...I'd forgotton some of my older books...

Hmm...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, Libra here. If you are reading this enforcer84 I salute you. You have an imagination that would make Stan Lee green-eyed and D.C reach for it's checkbook. I particularly like the Lords of Justice, especially Lockdown. If you could see your way to visiting my Lockdown:Further Questions thread(may not be final name) I would be grateful.

Keep on writing, Libra

Libra, FYI, Enforcer84 is visiting the UK right now so if you don't get a response for a while, that's why.

And Enforcer84, when you get back to this, just reminding you to package up the characters and send them and I'll finish up the site with them. I figure your move has been over long enough to bug you again (unless you don't want to do it, of course). :)

Zornwil, Thanks!

Thanks for warning me Zornwil.

So the enforce84 is visiting the UK? Any idea what part?

(I'm a Briton you see and want to know if I should keep my eyes open for a eighties rock star with long hair and a big guitar in my vicinity.)

Oh, well that rules out any meeting of the minds. I'm a Scot.(Och Aye!)

Not a Readhead though.

(And we do wear underpants.Occasionally :winkgrin:

Ah, didn't know you were up in Scotland (I don't think you had the location up there in your profile until just now or very recently?) I was up in Edinburgh last year, visited Mark Taylor during that time, very nice host. Where in Scotland are you?

That Stalwart Bastion of British Civilisation, Bathgate.

What do you mean you've never heard of it! :shock:

Well it's a small village in the West Lothian, between those wee coo-toons Glasgow and Edinburgh.

(I will not get any more particular than that though, because you may just be seeking to Hoodoo curse me, and I already have Death Tribbles beasties surrounding my house and the humming is getting disturbing. . . :fear: )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...