Nighthawk 6e

Nadrakas

Ok...for the sake of my sanity, please somebody tell me where he is located. I've bought the books (Yes...after my computer suffered Death by Lightning, I've upgraded to 6e...though I don't have all of the books - yet.). So...which book is he in? Or does he actually have an actual write-up.

Thanks.

~ M

Nighthawk first shows up (to my knowledge) in the 4th edition CHAMPIONS genre book, in 2002. I'm not aware of him appearing (stat-wise) in any other book. Obviously, he's in 4th edition, not 6th edition.
He is a member of the Champions with a full character sheet in 5E and he is mentioned in official 6E material. Hardly a leftover from 4E

Nighthawk...I think he means the bird dressed martial arts guy which use to be a Champion. That would be 5th ed...try for his main apperance Champions Universe 5ed' date=' Millimum City, and the Champions Universe updates. I don't think there is a 6ed write up yet.[/quote']

Yes, 5e. If he hasn't appeared in any 6e products, then I'll go off on my own. I was hoping that there was something already written up about him - it would save a lot of time - but (shrug) there's enough about him that I can extrapolate what he is doing in his battle against Viper and crime in general.

~ N

Nighthawk first shows up (to my knowledge) in the 4th edition CHAMPIONS genre book' date=' in 2002. I'm not aware of him appearing (stat-wise) in any other book. Obviously, he's in 4th edition, not 6th edition.[/quote']

In 4e it was Seeker, the Australian Martial Artist, who was always getting beaten up. In 5e he was replaced by Nighthawk, who could at least hold his own...even if he didn't have the Investigation Skill (Someone Investigating Crimes, especially ones committed by Viper, you'd think this would be an important skill).

~ M

In 4e it was Seeker, the Australian Martial Artist, who was always getting beaten up. In 5e he was replaced by Nighthawk, who could at least hold his own...even if he didn't have the Investigation Skill (Someone Investigating Crimes, especially ones committed by Viper, you'd think this would be an important skill).

~ M

Are you sure it was 5e in 2002? I put the copyright date to help figure that out. Just checking.

~ M

Are you sure it was 5e in 2002? I put the copyright date to help figure that out. Just checking.

Dude, 4E Champions Universe was published in 1992.

EDIT: And was written by Monte Cook and published by Iron Crown before DOJ took over.

~ M

bigbywolfe, although I may have gotten the edition incorrect, you've got something mixed up: I did say "the Champions genre book in 2002" was the book Nighthawk showed up. I didn't say Champions Universe. I am correct in the book title he showed up and date. To try to correct me on a book title and date I didn't mention is odd.

~ M

He did show up in the 2002 book, I wasn't arguing that. And the 2002 book was Fifth Edition.

And I made a mistake in referencing CU. 4E Champions was published 1989. You asked "Are you sure it was 5e in 2002". Well yes, we're sure it was 5E in 2002 because 4E was late '80s and early '90s. I wasn't correcting you on the date of his first appearance, I was correcting you on the date of Fourth Edition material which is over a decade older than what you listed.

There are two characters whose names are similar, Nighthawk and Nightwind, Nighthawk has appeared in 5th edition in Champions and 20 years later, Nightwind appeared in Millennium City and 20 years later IIRC
Millennium City (5E, I don't know if there were others) was published in 2003, only one year after 5E Champions, not 20. (It hasn't even been 20 years since Champions 5E was published, it's been 11). Don't have my copy of MC at work with me to look him Nightwind. I don't remember him but the name sounds familiar.

4e was Seeker -- 1992 (As has been stated later in the post), but 4e for Seeker.

5e for Nighthawk. Forgive any "mistake"...not trying to confuse the issue. Didn't register the "2002" -- I do apologize.

~ M

Nightwind is a Martial Artist training in the ancient Temple Yeng Tao techniques and abilities before it was destroyed. He and a lone Master survived and moved to Millennium City where they teach Martial Arts as a form of Youth Gang Prevention and Nightwind fights crime as a Vigilante style Superhero with twin Pistols augmenting his formidable Martial Arts Skills and Abilities. Some Gadgets and Weapons.