What Does the FoxBat Say?

Nadrakas

Ok, I ran into the below over at YouTube (Currently 12.7+ Million Viewed), and it got me to thinking of all things FoxBat (Which isn't hard).

"What Does the Fox Say":

So, take a look - and while you do, insert FoxBat everytime you hear Fox during the Video.

Ok?

Seen the Video?

Now, in the Champions Universe, I can imagine that some of FoxBat's Groupies (followers, fellow committed, etc) would put out a similar Video. This would especially be poignant after FoxBats recent successful Concert...and perhaps, with the calls for a FoxBat-Saphire duet, there might be a "hint" of Sapphire (in the background somewhere) in a "What Does the FoxBat Say?" Video -- which, while amusing, would not be received well by Sapphire. Woa onto FoxBat if Sapphire got ahold of him!

Anyway...thought for the Day! Foxbat!

~ M

Just watched a bunch of songs by Ylvis' date=' they are my new favorite group... amazing! :rofl:[/quote']

Yes...however, do be somewhat careful...Didn't quite realize some of the Child Inappropriate nature of their song Stonehenge. Listening to it on Youtube for the first time with the Wife, when my 8-year old daughter walked in...yeah, embarrassment time.

~ N

• 2 weeks later...