I got Champions Villains III. My set is complete!!

Boll Weevil

I finally got a hold of Champions Villains Volume 3: Solo Villains! I had the other two books and the completist in me had to finish the collection. I bought the Hero Designer version a while back but having the write-ups in a handsome color book was more important to me than I had realized. I have now, in 30 years of playing this game, bought Enemies I, Enemies II, Enemies III, Classic Enemies, Conquerors Killers and Crooks and now these. So. Many. Enemies!! I spent my snow day (reason 1,125 to have kids) yesterday comparing characteristics in Excel and trying to solve for CU campaign power levels. I've always played a fairly high point total game and the Villains books do not disappoint. 

Congratulations! CV 3 is my personal favorite in the series. Such a huge diverse collection of baddies, with different styles, motivations, and power levels. If you can't find someone in that book to use in any game, IMHO you're just not trying.

But wait, after 30 years, no Enemies: The International File? Enemies: Villainy Unbound? Enemies Assemble? Enemies For Hire? High Tech Enemies? Creatures of the Night: Horror Enemies? European Enemies? (Okay, you can pass on that last one.) :rolleyes: What about Arcane Adversaries? Evil Unleashed? Villains, Vandals, And Vermin?

And you call yourself a completist. :P

Congratulations! CV 3 is my personal favorite in the series. Such a huge diverse collection of baddies, with different styles, motivations, and power levels. If you can't find someone in that book to use in any game, IMHO you're just not trying.

But wait, after 30 years, no Enemies: The International File? Enemies: Villainy Unbound? Enemies Assemble? Enemies For Hire? High Tech Enemies? Creatures of the Night: Horror Enemies? European Enemies? (Okay, you can pass on that last one.) :rolleyes: What about Arcane Adversaries? Evil Unleashed? Villains, Vandals, And Vermin?

And you call yourself a completist. :P

You are absolutely right. I have never bought any of the ones you mentioned. At least with those I wouldn't keep buying the same characters over and over again like a sucker :). I am rather enjoying seeing the 6th ed updates on another thread. 

Which one is CV3?

Champions Villains Volume 3: Solo Villains. Third and final volume in the series compiling official Champions villains for the Sixth Edition of the HERO System. Vol. 1 presents Master Villains (those with supporting organizations and/or major long-term plans), while Vol. 2 contains Villain Teams.