Superdraft: Kids on Bikes SciFi

Sociotard

Ben Luckett: So you think it's like Bernie said? We're cheating nature? 
Mary Luckett: Yes. 
Ben Luckett: Well I'll tell ya, with the way nature's been cheating us, I don't mind cheating her a little.

Benign Adult: Ben Luckett (Cocoon)

MV5BMjMxNzA5NDAwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzY2

"Grampa Luckett" is often tasked with keeping an eye on the kids, but he's a bit of a scofflaw himself, and doesn't see any problem with letting them go off by themselves. Besides, he wants a nap.

The First Child....

"So....it's not that the world is out to get us or that it's full of monsters who want to be mean to us, but that it's just so much bigger and darker and colder than we imagine, and things like the warmth of the sun or the brightness of the stars are, are like little candles that will burn out or blow out in a sudden gust of wind, and the end is just darkness that goes on and on and the world and everything really don't belong to us but to weird THINGS that can live in that cold and dark and and and....it all makes sense, it's just what I've always suspected. Good grief, I'm so depressed."

A child who should feel right at home in a bleak Lovecraftian setting: Charlie Brown.

"It's not that the kite eating tree hates me, it just wants to eat kites because it's a kite eating tree..."

Lucius Alexander

Copyright Palindromedary Enterprises

Andie : [They're all in a space shuttle simulator]  The computer does most of the work. Now the first lesson I want to teach you is... 
[Rudy moves the control stick, causing the simulator to lurch backward. Everyone falls]  
Andie : [glaring at Rudy]  "Why I Won't Touch Anything Until I Know How to Use It." 
Rudy Tyler : By Rudy Tyler. 
Andie : Right. 
Max : Yeah, Rudy. 

Teen Ally: Rudy Tyler (SpaceCamp)

v1.bjs3OTYwNzA7ajsxNzgyOTsxMjAwOzY0MDs5N

Newt: My mommy always said there were no monsters, no real ones... but there are. 

Kid: Rebecca "Newt" Jorden (Aliens)

aliens-newt.jpg

I believe at this point I can take three more children.

Child the Second:

"Your reaction to the Oompaloompas isn't caused by some deep seated psychological issue or character flaw. You feel that way about them because the OompaLoompas really are that seriously creepy. Five cents please."

Because you'll be needing all the psychological help nickels can buy: Lucy Van Pelt

Child the Third:

"Okay, yeah, those symbols on the tickets are pretty weird. And we've all been having nightmares since we found out we're going on that tour of the candy factory, but that's just nerves Chuck! It's just 'cause we're excited, and y'know, 'cause it's October and everyone's thinking about ghosts and ghoulies anyway. Snap out of it Chuck!"

Because every group of player character's needs a physically imposing tough guy: Peppermint Patty

"I can't wait to see Mr. Wonka. I'm named after one of his candies you know!"

Child the Fourth:

"This is the time of year to write to the Greap Pumpkin! On Halloween night, the Great Pumpkin rises out of his pumpkin patch and flies through the air with his bag of toys for all the children!"

Charlie Brown: You must be crazy. When are you going to stop believing in something that isn't true?

"When *you* stop believing in that fellow with a red suit and the white beard."

Charlie Brown: We're obviously separated by denominational differences.

So as to include a man of faith, Linus van Pelt. He might even let you hold onto his security blanket when things get scary.

[writing] "Everyone tells me you are a fake, but I believe in you. P.S.: If you really are a fake, don't tell me. I don't want to know."

Lucius Alexander

Copyright Palindromedary Enterprises