Recommended 6E Enemies/etc. Books for GM building his library?

GM_Champion

Hi HEROes!

What are your most recommended Enemies/etc. Books for a new Champions 6E GM?

I am looking for supervillains appropriate for present-day (2019) Standard Medium-Big City Superheroes, with 80pct+ of the Enemies/etc. Book written close to a Silver/Bronze age tone.

***I'm looking to buy 1-3 books/PDFs as ingredients to prime the creativity pump, and will slice and dice from there.***

So far I own: 6e1, 6e2, Champions 6e Genre, Strike Force 6e, Hero Designer software.

Thanks in advance!

A.T.R.A. Mk II

I would also look at the SID's reports available in the store.  They come with some original characters, some revisited enemies from the past books and hooks to get them into a campaign. Forgotten Enemies are some characters from the original series that didn't make it into CV 1-3!

Edited by Amorkca
Can't seem to make the link work...

1 hour ago, Amorkca said:

I would also look at the SID's reports available in the store.  They come with some original characters, some revisited enemies from the past books and hooks to get them into a campaign.

And--

and I can't stress this enough--

they are a bit easier on the budget-conscious GM.  If you and your group like the HERO system and decide you're in it for the long haul (welcome aboard! :) ), then go nuts and get all the big books, too.  In the meantime, there are plenty enough is the small doses Amorkca recommends to keep you busy for as long as you want to be.

Duke