Goldilocks: Power / Build help

Christougher

I'm trying to build a supervillain for my fairy tale themed team.  Goldilocks should have the power to make three tries at something and keep the one that works best.

The question is, how would I build such an ability?  Yes, I'm aware it could be extremely powerful - and should be equally expensive.

Chris.

I'm trying to build a supervillain for my fairy tale themed team.  Goldilocks should have the power to make three tries at something and keep the one that works best.

The question is, how would I build such an ability?  Yes, I'm aware it could be extremely powerful - and should be equally expensive.

Chris.

Need more data.

Define "three tries at something." Getting three tries to make a to-hit roll is one thing, three tries at rolling damage for it is something else. Three tries at each Skill roll?

Three tries in what kind of time frame? In many situations it is not unusual for a character to get MORE than three tries at something if necessary. In combat, for example, a hero can try to hit the villian, or try to stun or knock out the villain, as many times as it takes, unless and until either the villain is taken out or the hero is. So do you mean "Three tries per phase?" where a normal character only gets one?

Lucius Alexander

This palindromedary tagline is too short

Need more data.

Define "three tries at something." Getting three tries to make a to-hit roll is one thing, three tries at rolling damage for it is something else. Three tries at each Skill roll?

Three tries in what kind of time frame? In many situations it is not unusual for a character to get MORE than three tries at something if necessary. In combat, for example, a hero can try to hit the villian, or try to stun or knock out the villain, as many times as it takes, unless and until either the villain is taken out or the hero is. So do you mean "Three tries per phase?" where a normal character only gets one?

Lucius Alexander

This palindromedary tagline is too short

Yes.  The basic concept is three tries at anything/everything she does.  Anything someone else gets one try at, she gets three and takes the best. 

I like the Overall sSkill Leevels idea and will use it.

I understand the Extra Time idea, but probably won't use it.

I'll have to dig up or borrow a copy of APG2.

I'm also thinking of an Images power so people see her making three attempts.

Chris.

Palindromedary tagline needs three humps