Happy Thanksgiving

jimofpeace

Hello, Hero Family,

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, and to thank you all for your help and support.

After much debate (and a considerable amount of money), I have chosen to roll with 5th Edition Revised.  So, any further questions I have will be regarding 5th Edition Revised.  Again, you guys and girls have been very helpful to me and I can't thank you enough.  My goal in life is to run an awesome Champions campaign in the spirit of Matt Mercer and Critical Role, and I need all your help to even be able to lift Mr. Mercer's coattails, much less ride on them.  Lol.

Happy Thanksgiving, and always remember that......JESUS LOVES YOU!!!  :)

49 minutes ago, Nothere said:

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you. Just one thing remember as you prepare to make an homage to Mercer campaign. Even if you can only do  a decent Mercer campaign, remember he does a terrible you campaign.

Ha.  Ha.  Right on.  I never thought of it that way.  Thanks for lifting me up.  :)

1 hour ago, mrinku said:

Big Blue Book. The hardcover 4th edition Champions rules (which included the general HERO rules). The first attempt at bringing together all the various HERO Games settings under one unified rulebook.

Image result for hero games 4th edition

I have also heard the term, "FRED."  Is that that a reference to the 5th Edition book?

On 11/23/2017 at 12:39 PM, Hermit said:

And here I thought this would be a scenario about a fifty foot tall giant turkey and the galloping Galooper

Good luck on your games.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours in return :)

a fifty-foot turkey would be awfully hard to roast without drying out the breast meat. I can't help but think that a fifty foot chicken would work better in some scenarios. (Even if you can't talk to it, like you might talk to fish.)

Happy (foreign) Thanksgiving, a few days late, everybody!

3 hours ago, Lawnmower Boy said:

a fifty-foot turkey would be awfully hard to roast without drying out the breast meat. I can't help but think that a fifty foot chicken would work better in some scenarios. (Even if you can't talk to it, like you might talk to fish.)

Happy (foreign) Thanksgiving, a few days late, everybody!

Better late than never!  It's always good to hear from our brothers and sisters in the Hero family.  :)