Posting Videos

wcw43921

There _should_ be, right after you post, a pop-up saying something to the effect of "link has been posted as [i don't really remember].

Then there's a question asking you if this is okay, or if you want it posted as a [something else; again; I don't remember].

Double-check when you post to make sure it's posting as you wish it to appear.

• 2 weeks later...

As of five days ago, all embedded YouTube videos - whether someone else posted them or I do - appear as solid dark blocks. Does anyone here have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Edit: I just pasted a YouTube link in a response to this thread and it displayed as normal. When I returned, it once again came out as a solid block.

3 hours ago, HeroGM said:

Could it be because of Flash's demise?

If that is the case, then this is an oddly delayed side effect. To be extra thorough, I turned off all my browser's (Firefox) visual-theme plugins and then disabled them to ensure there wasn't some sort of secret graphical conflict; sad to say, the problem still exists. Images display just fine...

I cannot see or click on the below video, but I trust you can.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 1:14 PM, Ragitsu said:

What the hell? The problem just returned.

I'm on Microsoft Edge, and I can see your video just fine.  It's just when I try and post a video, it appears as though I posted a link.

Thunderbirds Are Go | Launch Sequences Thunderbird 1-4 | Full Episodes - YouTube

See?  This is what I'm talking about here.