Selective Invis...

unclevlad

5 hours ago, Ninja-Bear said:

Did any one mention that it could be a function of Power Skill? 

Probably...but not by me till now.

Note that the Power skill acts like either a support skill, or a one time use if something related to other powers a person possesses. Each modification or whole new related power is supposed to be used once and can't be used again (until payed for with experience points). So an invisible person can make his hand visable ONCE using the power skill. In FASERIP this is called a power stunt, and isn't that limited (just spend a few karma points...).

4 hours ago, steriaca said:

Probably...but not by me till now.

Note that the Power skill acts like either a support skill, or a one time use if something related to other powers a person possesses. Each modification or whole new related power is supposed to be used once and can't be used again (until payed for with experience points). So an invisible person can make his hand visable ONCE using the power skill. In FASERIP this is called a power stunt, and isn't that limited (just spend a few karma points...).

Right. And since the OP wasn'teven sure at first the function of Selective Invisibilty, I'm saying that Power Skill roll would suit fine. FWIW, I'm more lenient than a one time use. Perhaps 3-3 if spread throughout several games before buying it.

The Power skill also seems like a good solution here because:

a)  there's a split opinion whether it should be a fundamental aspect of the power, and

b)  its applicability, in terms of the power, is limited.  Neither adder nor advantage fits that well, structurally.

I also agree that the Power skill should be allowed to be used with greater flexibility at times.