Champions: The Super Hero Role Playing Game (2nd Edition) pages 37-44

Jason S.Walters

Oh, Dude!

Did you ever ask the right guy.

Problem,is still the same, though.  File was done at 1200 DPI (for hyper-crisp printing) and my computer still hates Dropbox.

I think I still have your address, but just in case, shoot me a PM and I will get a flash Drive in the mail.

If I can get the scanner up and going again, I would like to give you at least the correct 1e character sheets as well.

Edited by Duke Bushido

On 5/5/2023 at 12:19 AM, Duke Bushido said:

Oh, Dude!

Did you ever ask the right guy.

Problem,is still the same, though.  File was done at 1200 DPI (for hyper-crisp printing) and my computer still hates Dropbox.

I think I still have your address, but just in case, shoot me a PM and I will get a flash Drive in the mail.

If I can get the scanner up and going again, I would like to give you at least the correct 1e character sheets as well.

Duke, could you upload it somewhere else? I can shrink the size a bit if needed. How big would the single page be? I can't see it be GBs worth of info...

A family thing came up; wont be home until tomorrow.  I appreciate the offer, but honestly, it will be just as easy to copy the file to the flash flash drive and drop it in the mail Monday.  It works well,enough: that is how we did Western HERO, Horror HERO, Cyber HERO and the Adventurers Club books, so I have to say that the method is quite well-tested.   :lol:

Oh, and if you are wondering, no: no one is hurt or injured.  I had a chance to pick up a running, low-miles Goldwing engine and gearbox for the sweet price of "come get it," but it had to be gone be today, and it was quite a ways to travel....

It is a "family thing" because we all went, just for some together time, so we havent hurried at all.

Bad news, Heroes.

The drive on which my high-rez 2e projeect is stores,is suffeeing mechanical issues.  To be honest, I hadn't installed,it in years-  since the kids were actual tiny children.  I cant be one hundred percent certain, but olfactory clues suggest grape soda was involved....

However, I do have a pretty lousy copy from the Bundle of Holding some years back, and a complete (but not great) scan of the entire 2e boxed set done by someone else, and a (also not great) scan of 1e-- which includes THE CORRECT CHARACTER SHEETS!-  well, most of rhem.  Somwonw filled onw out and colored in a character-

Anyway, it isnt the stuff I _wanted_ to send, but it is the stufd that I have available until new computer money breaks loose from wherever it has been hiding.... 

With any luck, Jason or his agents can pull out what they need and make something of it.