Talk to Foxbat

Well, there's Leroy... I mean the Incredible Exo-skeleton Man.  Depending on the source, there may also be Harmonious Fist, Agent One, Agent Orange, Agent x, Charly, Alex Hampton, and some FoxBots.  

In my campaign worlds, he's also been joined by the likes of Dot, Garble, The Amazing Static Man, Batfox, Professor Robert Steriaca, Blinky, and The King.  (Not all at once, thankfully.)

Heh.  Just tried it out.  We talked about him and Leroy stealing the last cherry pie at Whole Foods, which segued into him stealing all the cherry pies, Twinkies, cupcakes and all other types of baked goods to distract the heroes, a brief aside on stealing the moon, and him commenting on the heroes being too preoccupied to see the bigger picture.  I suggested he build a shrink ray to make the bigger picture a bit smaller and easier to read, which got him to say I was the true evil genius.  

Very gratifying.

1 hour ago, BoloOfEarth said:

Heh.  Just tried it out.  We talked about him and Leroy stealing the last cherry pie at Whole Foods, which segued into him stealing all the cherry pies, Twinkies, cupcakes and all other types of baked goods to distract the heroes, a brief aside on stealing the moon, and him commenting on the heroes being too preoccupied to see the bigger picture.  I suggested he build a shrink ray to make the bigger picture a bit smaller and easier to read, which got him to say I was the true evil genius.  

Very gratifying.

Thank you. That was exactly what I was going for.

Posted (edited)

I asked Foxbat about Professor Steriaca's obsession with the fictional character Seeker, and when I said he was a member of the Champions. He said something about the Champions being comic book superheroes and I reminded him they are real. But Seeker is still fake.

(Yes, I know. He is my thought experiment. I should know why he is that way, even if you don't.)

Edited by Stanley Teriaca

On 5/5/2024 at 2:19 PM, Stanley Teriaca said:

By the way, try convincing him he is a chair.

Toward that goal, I submit the following:

Hey Foxbat, someone said I should try convincing you that you're a chair.

A chair.... pfft what? How the heck does anyone think I'm a freaking chair?!

I'm a supervillain! I'm brilliant. I'm funny-looking. But I most definitely am not a chair.

I know.  Clearly, you're a table.

A Table??!

You must be joking.

I am not a piece of furniture! I am a supervillain! A brilliant and diabolical supervillain!

With a ping pong ball gun.

Yeah.  A ping pong table.  That's so you!

Wha-, No! I'm not a stupid table! What's with all this damn furniture?!

If I really am this furniture, then what am I? I can't be a chair.. or a table... Then what??

A throne!  Worthy of the emperor of the world!

A Throne?

You know what.... this... this works.

It is a fitting title. And it will only add to the inevitable confusion that a villain of my stature deserves.

On 5/3/2024 at 12:25 PM, BoloOfEarth said:

Very gratifying.

But did he steal 40 cakes?

Because that's terrible.