champions hardcover

ken julian

Re: champions hardcover

Originally posted by ken julian

I am looking for a champions hardcover rules book.

It was a hard bound book that came out in the early '90's

Thanks in advance,

Ken

By the way, that is often referred to on the boards as

The BBB (Big Blue Book).

Just thought I would tell you in case you saw a reference to it.:)

KA

Originally posted by JohnTaber

...and it is easier to cart around. ;) I like the Hero System rulebook without the Champs stuff for ease of use. I have a copy at work for just such an emergency...never know when you might want to build something... Man I'm a Hero geek...

:D

No I wouldn't call that being a Hero geek, me thinking about having another FRED, one for upstairs and one for downstairs, that's being a geek ;)

Originally posted by nblade

No I wouldn't call that being a Hero geek, me thinking about having another FRED, one for upstairs and one for downstairs, that's being a geek ;)

Waitaminute... Is that being a geek or being lazy? 'Cause I'm *definitely* lazy, and I'd consider having two FREDs at home for that reason (well, that and I always come up with ideas in front of the TV, but my computer is upstairs and most of my gaming "work" is done up there). The extra at the office is totally understandable, since you can't hit *pause* on your job to run home and grab your FRED. ;)

I would think that a true geek would have two in the same room so that he could have more pages open at once; or maybe one pristine and one with the pages cut off the binding and put into a 3-ring so that he could pull out pages and have them handy to refer to as needed. I dunno about that second guy though, he comes pretty close to sacrelige what with marring the book and all.

I have 4 copies of FREd here in the same room with me. One is my standard working copy. One is a copy that I had cut from the binding and coil-bound at Kinko's so I could lay it flat (such as if I wanted to refer to it while typing). One is a pristine copy of the 1st printing that I'm collecting autographs on. And one is an extra copy that I'm keeping for when my day-to-day copy gets too ragged.

Does that make me a geek? :)

Originally posted by Derek Hiemforth

I have 4 copies of FREd here in the same room with me. One is my standard working copy. One is a copy that I had cut from the binding and coil-bound at Kinko's so I could lay it flat (such as if I wanted to refer to it while typing). One is a pristine copy of the 1st printing that I'm collecting autographs on. And one is an extra copy that I'm keeping for when my day-to-day copy gets too ragged.

Does that make me a geek? :)

I think this makes you Steve's best friend... :D