Power creation help!

Tech

I've been thinking about a power for a villain for over a year now and can't nail it down. I'll describe the effects and let you figure it out, O' Ye Knowledgable Ones:

Villain Concept:

Villain has average innate brick-level stats (Str 30, PD/ED are still being though-out).

Power:

The villain can neutralize any defense that is not artificial. If someone has a high PD because he is a superpowered brick, that high PD will be neutralized (leaving a brick surprised and possibly injured) when he attacks in physical combat. A Forcefield or Forcewall will be easily penetrated/neutralized. Armor, defined as innate will also be of no help to the hero. Should a hero have some innate armor and high PD due to superpowers, both will be neutralized. If he did a sweep manuever on 2 heroes, 1 having a high PD and the other a forcefield, both will be neutralized.

Any defenses through a focus will not be bypassed or neutralized, i.e. Forcefield belt, Hi-tech armor, Bulletproof vest, etc.

Suggestions?

Yes, if the effect is that only the villain can attack the now-defenseless target, an NND or Does Body NND should work.

If the villain neutralizes the defenses so that /anybody/ nearby can take a swing, that will have to be a truly obnoxious Area-Effect Radius, No Range, Personal Immunity Suppress vs. All Defense Powers Simultaneously with lotsa dice, and a "Not vs. Foci-based Powers" limitation.

Which is big, biiiiig points.

Suppress, with the advantages to affect more than one power and against broader special effects. You may want to give a small limitation so only the villain gains the benefits of the suppression (i.e., his minions go vs. the full defense).

You would use it in a multiple power attack with whatever other attack is being made.

Cool Idea

My only suggestion is to see about buying some powers that reflect that the unaware victim of the power loss can hurt himself. A brick who loses his natural protection can shatter his arm easily by punching another brick, the speedster who used to have a innate ability to "slough" off friction caused by his high speed will suddenly start taking large amounts of damage as he runs, or the mutant blaster whose powers allow him to control a certain type of power and blast it out may no longer have control or the energy blast may hurt them too.

This could be a trigger with variable effects set to go off when a character uses his main power.