Trading Places

Blue

Tonight while playing an entirely different game I hit upon an idea and I'm wondering if you all have a suggestion on how to perform this power. I haven't given it too much tought yet.

The idea would be a power that allows you to swap physical locations with another target.

I thought about teleport, usable on yourself plus a linked t-port usable against a target. Am I missing anything mechanics-wise? Is there a better way to do this sort of manuver?

Re: Trading Places

Originally posted by Blue

I thought about teleport, usable on yourself plus a linked t-port usable against a target. Am I missing anything mechanics-wise? Is there a better way to do this sort of manuver?

Nope, I think that's probably the best way. Buy some Teleportation normally, with a small Limitation that you can only use it at the exact level of the distance between yourself and your target, and the Advantage that it's Triggered when you successfully hit a target with your Teleport-as-attack power. Then buy some Teleportation, Usable As Attack. Since you would have to do both of these whenever you did either of them, I'd also Link them, on top of the Trigger.

Originally posted by archer

Question. Could you build both of those Teleports with Leaves Body Behind and get a body switching power?

I'd require BOECV on the UAA part of it, and Position Shift on both.

I'd also wait for Steve to weigh in on the question before trying it. ;)

PS: In case anybody's wondering where I got the name for that power.... :D