ANIME HERO!

PhantomGM2602

Just a idea to bounce off you guys: Guardians of Order has created a anime RPG name Big Eyes,Small Mouth with all sorts of genres including:Historical adventures

The supernatural

Kids adventure

Sentai[superteam] adventures

[Gatchaman,Power Rangers]

Magical Girl shojo[sailor Moon]

Romance

Shonen adventure

International[Lupin III}

Giant Mecha[Gundam series]

Fantasy[Rayearth]

and more taht you can dream up.

Since you guys have some in development why don't you create an anime genre book for HERO that's compatable with

Champions,STAR HERO, Fantasy HERO Ninja HERO ETC.?

It would be a cool idea to create your own anime game series with the HERO system. So what do you think?

Speaking of the Digital Hero article, I was debating sending Steve a proposal for a 60k word e-book idea. basically expanding the look at different genres and elements thereof, more information on archetypes and stereotypes, a look at how anime handles things like magic and mental (i.e. esper) powers, and more sample characters.

Of course, this would have to wait until current projects are compelted. :D

Originally posted by Susano

Speaking of the Digital Hero article, I was debating sending Steve a proposal for a 60k word e-book idea. basically expanding the look at different genres and elements thereof, more information on archetypes and stereotypes, a look at how anime handles things like magic and mental (i.e. esper) powers, and more sample characters.

Of course, this would have to wait until current projects are compelted. :D

This is a great ideal, Susano. Of course, it would be an e-book (And I hate e-books. I don't even have a copy of your Anime Hero artical because I don't have the cash to buy a Digital Hero subscription, AND go over to Kinkos and spend on computer time and printing costs, seeing that I am just a humble utility clerk...).

And, yes, I would put the ideal on the backburner till some more stuff gets released.

Which reminds me...do you know that there is going to be a d20 version of BESM? Scairy thought.

Originally posted by steriaca

Which reminds me...do you know that there is going to be a d20 version of BESM? Scairy thought.

Yeah. I even applied in reponse to a free-lance call for anime-knowledgeable authors, but was turned down. *sigh* :(

Originally posted by Enforcer84

I still think they're nuts. I site you're character adaptions as a factor in my getting into Anime in the first place.

*shrug*

Tell that to GOO.

I would have liked to have done it, but I'll keep plugging away at stuff for HERO. I'm fairly sure Steve and Darren won't mind.

i will admit, the real world, and real world projects have over-whelmed my ability to edit and update the webpage. Hopefully, later this spring and summer, I'll be able to get more new adaptions up, as well as more 4th to 5th conversions done of what is already there.

Re: Anime adaptations

Originally posted by PhantomGM6101

While you're at it why don't you add characters like LUPIN III

and Gatchaman to the site? or add even Gigantor and 8-Man to the mix?:cool:

Because I don't know those anime and have never seen any (aside from CASTLE OF CAGLIOSTRO). I only do adaptions of stuff I have seen, taken notes on, and like.